Chapter 2 – Great Expansion Sword Scripture VS Great Freedom Heaven Demon Technique
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over a month ago.

Gu Tian returned from abroad, bringing with him a mysterious Golden Seal.

But.

After Gu Tian pondered over the Golden Seal for several days, his mind became clouded, and he fell victim to a long-planned ambush by the elder of the clan, Gu Zhang, who then framed Gu Han. Unbeknownst to them, Gu Tian's physique had undergone a strange transformation after studying the Golden Seal. Although he was stabbed in a vital point, he did not die immediately. On the brink of death, he fought his way out and, during a moment of lucid consciousness, handed the Golden Seal to Gu Han, solemnly cautioning him.

"Within the Golden Seal lies a great opportunity, but also a great peril!

If your cultivation is insufficient, do not rashly comprehend it, or it will bring about a calamity!"

However, at this moment.

Gu Han, trapped in a desperate situation, had no choice but to activate the Golden Seal.

***

As the voice from within the Golden Seal faded, a pitch-black, eerily mysterious aura suddenly flashed out, instantly burrowing into Gu Han's forehead!

Moments later.

Gu Han's previously vacant eyes suddenly regained their brilliance.

However.

The man he was now, compared to before, was like a completely different person.

His aura was sinister, his gaze icy cold, and a faint murderous intent seeped through. Wisps of black energy rolled and coiled around him, making him appear less than human.

"Hmm?"

After inspecting his own condition, he frowned slightly.

"The injuries are not light.

It seems I'll have to go to some trouble.

No matter, having taken over your body, I shall bear your karma. Those who harmed you, I will make them wish for death, avenging this grievance for you!"

As he spoke, he looked at the Golden Seal in his hand, his tone filled with immense hatred.

"You two dogs, daring to betray this lord!

Little did you expect, this lord preserved a wisp of my soul with this Golden Seal and luckily escaped!

Wait for it! Once my cultivation is fully restored, this lord will return to the Ninefold Demon Realm and make you pay in blood!"

With that.

He willed it, and the Golden Seal in his hand disappeared.

"Now..."

Having done this, he scanned the area.

"This lord need to find a place to heal my wounds... Huh?"

It was then.

His attention was drawn to a broken sword on the ground.

To call it a broken sword was almost a compliment.

Covered in black, its material unknown, the blade was pitted and notched, and even the tip was partially missing, looking utterly wretched.

"This kid is really destitute, to use such a piece of junk...

Wait, no, that's not right!"

His vision was extraordinary, and he suddenly noticed something unusual.

"This sword..."

Holding the long sword in hand, he examined it closely, and his brows instantly furrowed.

"There's something strange about this!"

As he finished speaking.

The long sword suddenly flashed with a faint light!

"Damn it!"

He was stunned for a moment, then cursed out loud.

"What is this thing... Ahh!!"

A scream.

The faint light had already entered his forehead!

Clang!

The long sword fell to the ground, still looking as broken and battered as before, seemingly unchanged...

***

Within the realm of consciousness.

Gu Han naturally was unaware of what had transpired outside, nor did he know what kind of being was hidden within that Golden Seal.

His mind...

Was completely captivated by the Golden Book before him.

"Great Freedom Heavenly Demon Scripture?"

Under the spell of the book, he involuntarily drew closer.

As if driven by a seductive voice, the urge grew stronger.

Open it!

Open it quickly!

Once opened, you will gain an opportunity beyond the wildest dreams of mortals!

The dire situation before you will no longer be a plight!

The threat of the Gu family will no longer be a concern!

If you can comprehend the true meaning of the Golden Book, you can break all shackles and constraints, and from then on, enjoy eternal freedom and ease!

Unconsciously.

He had arrived in front of the Golden Book.

His eyes were filled with confusion and obsession, and his heart held nothing but a longing for the book.

His right hand reached out.

Just as he was about to touch the cover of the Golden Book.

Suddenly!

An unexpected change occurred!

Swoosh!

A faint light flashed, landing on the Golden Book and causing transparent ripples to spread, pulling Gu Han's mind back from the brink of being lost.

"This..."

Looking at the enormous Golden Book, Gu Han felt a chill.

"No wonder!

My foster father said not to comprehend the Golden Seal until my cultivation was sufficient.

However..."

He stared at the faint light still struggling against the Golden Book.

"What is this..."

Boom!

Before he could finish.

The faint light suddenly exploded!

A vast and mighty Sword Intent descended, tearing the Golden Book into countless fragments, which then turned back into mysterious runes. After flickering for a moment, they vanished completely!

Gu Han's mind went blank!

This Sword Intent...

Was so powerful that he couldn't even begin to comprehend it!

In this world...

Could there really be someone capable of unleashing such a sword strike?

Hum!

At that moment, the remaining Sword Intent trembled slightly and transformed into a complex and obscure scripture!

Upon closer inspection.

Each character of the scripture was composed of tiny strands of Sword Intent!

[Great Expansion Sword Scripture!]

These four words carried an endless Sword Intent and dominance!

And the opening summary captivated Gu Han completely!

In this world, there are thousands of magical abilities and myriad paths of the Dao. Only by understanding their essence can one truly master them!

The word 'sword' is the purest of all. By cultivating this Sword Scripture, one can condense the ultimate Sword Body. At the initial stage, one can cut through mountains and rivers, defeating the strong ones of this world. At the minor stage, one can cut through thousands of stars, gods, and demons. At the major stage, one can cut through the netherworld and all karma. At the ultimate stage, one can cut through the cycles of the Dao and the rivers of time, with one sword bringing life, another bringing annihilation!

Dominance!

Confidence!

Reading this.

Gu Han was deeply shaken.

The person who could say such words was either an arrogant fool or someone with the confidence to back them up!

Judging from the power of that Sword Intent just now...

Clearly!

He was the latter!

Collecting his thoughts, he continued to read.

Beyond the introduction of the Sword Scripture, there was also a record of a divine Sword Technique.

Great Expansion Sword Qi!

Using one's Spiritual Power as a catalyst and following a specific incantation, one could refine and condense forty-nine strands of Great Expansion Sword Qi!

Unstoppable!

Nothing could withstand it!

In the world of divine techniques and magical abilities, most are divided into four tiers: Heaven, Earth, Xuan, and Huang, with Heaven being the highest and Huang the lowest.

And each tier.

Is further divided into upper, middle, and lower grades.

Although the best divine technique is the one that perfectly matches oneself, setting aside these factors, the higher the grade, the greater the power.

The Gu family naturally had a technique of their own.

Blazing Flame Burning Technique!

Ranked as an upper Huang-tier, it was very famous within Sky Martial City and was the foundation of the Gu family. However, compared to the Great Expansion Sword Qi, it seemed like insignificant trash.

"So powerful!"

Gu Han's eyes lit up for a moment, then dimmed.

His cultivation was completely ruined, and even his meridians were severed, unable to hold any Spiritual Power. How could he cultivate divine techniques and refine Sword Qi without it?

As if sensing Gu Han's thoughts.

A peerless Sword Intent suddenly drifted out from within the scripture, exploding instantly and scattering in all directions!

"This..."

His eyes widened in shock.

The meridians within his body, which had been completely severed, began to regrow under the nourishment of this Sword Intent!

In just a moment.

The meridians were fully reconstructed!

Not only that, but the injuries that had nearly cost him his life were also healed by over eighty percent under the nourishment of the Sword Intent!

The newly formed meridians were several times wider than before, adorned with endless silver light, and much tougher than before, making them nearly indestructible!

"Just the introduction is this powerful!

What about the rest..."

Suppressing the tumultuous feelings in his heart, he continued to look on.

However.

No matter how hard he tried, beyond the introduction, the text of the Sword Scripture was blurred, and he could not discern any content.

"Probably..."

He instantly understood.

"My current strength is too weak; I'm not qualified to see the content beyond.

Sigh..."

Just as he was about to return his consciousness to his body.

A tired, ancient sigh suddenly came from within the scripture.

"We can only help you this much. Hurry, it... is about to awaken."

"Who!?"

Gu Han's heart tightened.

"Who's speaking!?

And what is about to awaken?"

No one answered.

The Sword Scripture remained quietly suspended there, mysterious and majestic, unchanged as if the voice had been just an illusion.

"Damn it!"

Suddenly, he seemed to hear something, his expression changing drastically!

"It's Ah-Sha!"

...

In his urgency, he failed to notice that, in the deepest part of the consciousness space, within a sword prison made of pure Sword Intent, a shadow was frantically thrashing and cursing non-stop...

0