Chapter 3 – Is she stupid, so you can bully her?
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Need elixirs?"

Inside an elixir shop, the plump shopkeeper looked at the anxious Ah-Sha with a sneer.

"Sure, buy them with Yuan Crystals. I have as many as you need!"

Yuan Crystals.

These are the condensed essence of the world's spiritual energy, not only used for cultivation but also the most basic currency in the world of cultivation.

"I..."

Ah-Sha shook her head sadly.

"I don't have any Yuan Crystals..."

"Then get lost and don't waste my time!"

"But I have this!"

Ah-Sha seemed to remember something, stretching out her small hand to reveal three or four thumb-sized, irregularly shaped transparent crystals.

"The young master said these can be exchanged for Yuan Crystals."

"Beast Cores?"

The shopkeeper's eyes lit up with greed, though he didn't show it on his face.

"But these are just first-order Beast Cores, not worth much!"

Beast Cores.

The essence of a Demonic Beast, indispensable for both elixir making and weapon forging, a precious material indeed.

Even the lowest-level first-order Beast Cores could be worth a good amount of money.

The reason Gu Han was injured upon injury was precisely because he encountered several first-order Demonic Beasts outside the city.

"What should I do..."

Ah-Sha was at a loss.

"This is all I have..."

"Forget it, forget it!"

The shopkeeper snatched the Beast Cores from Ah-Sha as if robbing her, casually tossing her a bottle of elixirs.

"I'm kind-hearted, seeing you so pitiful, I'll take the loss. Take it!"

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Overjoyed, Ah-Sha received the elixirs as if they were a precious treasure, ignoring the pain in her body, and hurried out of the shop.

Pah!

The onlookers cursed the shopkeeper under their breath for acting like he had gotten a great deal.

What a scoundrel!

Even deceiving a fool!

(Proofreader: (傻)Sha in Chinesae means fool, which means Ah-Sha is an intellectually deficient girl.)

Those Beast Cores could be exchanged for at least ten bottles of top-grade healing elixirs, and he only gave her one bottle of the lowest grade. His heart was truly black!

The shopkeeper ignored them.

Looking at the Beast Cores in his hand and then in the direction Ah-Sha had left, his eyes were filled with greed.

...

After running a distance and panting heavily, Ah-Sha saw Gu Han again.

"Young Master!"

She waved her small hand, calling out non-stop.

"I found the medicine..."

At that moment.

A foot stretched out at an angle.

"Ah!"

Ah-Sha lost her balance and fell to the ground with a cry.

The jade bottle fell to the ground and shattered into pieces, a black elixir rolling out, covered in dust.

"Yo?"

A mocking voice came over.

"Isn't this Ah-Sha?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk!"

Another voice followed.

"Silly girl, can't even walk properly. What, feeling so sorry for that waste?"

It was two men, one tall and one short, dressed as servants.

"The medicine!"

Ah-Sha, as if oblivious, ignored the pain and her wounds, reaching out with her small hand, grabbing the elixir along with the broken porcelain.

"Are you deaf? I'm talking to you!"

The taller man's face turned cold.

He walked over and stepped on the girl's hand.

Instantly, the sharp porcelain pierced her palm, and blood flowed continuously.

"The medicine..."

The girl cried from the pain but still clutched the elixir tightly, unwilling to let go.

"The Young Master's medicine..."

"Pah!"

The tall man sneered with contempt.

"Truly a fool!"

"Foolish as she may be, she's not bad-looking. Let's take care of that waste first, and then..."

"Hahaha! The young master has indeed given us a fine task!"

As they spoke.

The two men, with lecherous expressions, approached the despairing and hollow-eyed Ah-Sha.

"Get your dog legs..."

Suddenly.

A bone-chilling voice filled with murderous intent came from not far away.

"Off her!"

"Eh?"

The tall man shivered and quickly withdrew his foot, instinctively looking in the direction of the voice.

"Gu Han?"

"Tsk, tsk, to think you didn't die from such serious injuries, you really have a big life!"

Seeing that it was Gu Han.

The two men breathed a sigh of relief.

A notorious cripple, severely injured, did he still think he was the young master of the Gu family?

"Ah-Sha."

Gu Han ignored the two men and quickly came to Ah-Sha's side, his face full of tenderness.

"Are you alright?"

Nourished by the mysterious Sword Intent, his meridians had been remodeled, and part of his cultivation had recovered. Although he was far from his peak, he had the cultivation of the fourth or fifth level of the Qi Condensation Stage.

"Young Master..."

A bloodied hand reached out to him.

"I found the medicine, you don't have to die."

"Silly girl!"

Seeing Ah-Sha's pitiful state, Gu Han's heart ached, and he carefully took the elixir.

"My life is not as important as you!"

He could tell that the elixir was of very low quality and wouldn't help his injuries at all. He didn't know where Ah-Sha had found it.

"Zhang Fu, Li Liu!"

His gaze filled with murderous intent, fell on the two men.

"You two dogs, Gu Yang sent you, didn't he?"

The two were Gu Yang's servants, and he recognized them at a glance.

"How dare you!"

Zhang Fu sneered.

"The young master's name is not for you..."

Before he could finish.

A flash of sword light followed by a piercing pain!

"Ahh--!"

A scream.

His body swayed and he fell to the ground, staring at his thigh, now separated from his body, his eyes filled with horror.

Whoosh!

The cold light flashed again!

Blood spurted from his neck, he made a gurgling sound, his head tilted, and he was silent.

Gu Han glanced at his sword.

This sword... seemed sharper than usual, and also heavier.

However.

Now was not the time to delve into it.

"Now."

He pointed his sword at Li Liu.

"It's your turn!"

"You... you..."

Li Liu, seeing Gu Han's ferocity, no longer had the arrogance he had before, trembling with fear.

"You're supposed to be crippled, how can you..."

"You bullied Ah-Sha, you must die!"

"Gu Han... no, no! Young Master, please spare me..."

Whoosh!

The sword light flashed again!

A head fell to the ground!

Rip-!

Without a second glance at the two corpses, Gu Han tore off a piece of his clothing and carefully bandaged Ah-Sha's wounds.

"Young Master..."

She finally came to her senses.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes."

Gu Han patted her small head, softly saying, "I won't die just yet."

"That's great!"

She threw herself into Gu Han's arms.

"The Young Master doesn't have to die!"

"Yes!"

Gu Han gently carried her on his back.

"I'm not dead. But them, will die! "

With the mysterious sword scripture in hand and his injuries largely recovered, he naturally had endless confidence. With a bit of time, his cultivation was bound to greatly improve!

Then... It would be the day for blood debts to be paid!

He took a deep look in the direction of the Gu family, carrying Ah-Sha, and walked towards the outskirts of the city.

***

At the Gu family.

In the martial arts field.

"Gu Han!"

Seeing the two bodies brought back, Gu Yang was furious.

The two were naturally sent by him to humiliate Gu Han, not expecting the humiliation to fail and instead costing their lives.

"I will make sure you die!

Gu Commander."

Taking a deep breath, he looked at a person behind him.

"What do you think?"

"Not simple!"

Gu Commander made a judgment with just one look.

"Both of them had the cultivation of the third level of Qi Condensation, but looking at the wounds, they were killed without any resistance. With Gu Han's current state of near death, he couldn't possibly have such strength!"

Golden Seal!

Gu Yang's heart skipped a beat.

He instinctively thought of Gu Tian's situation that day.

Could it be...

That Golden Seal was in Gu Han's hands?

He suddenly felt uneasy.

"Go!"

"Quickly chase after him, I want... him dead!"

"This..."

Gu Commander hesitated.

"But the great elder said..."

"The situation has changed, I'll discuss it with grandfather right away! Gu Han, if left alive, will surely be a disaster. In a month, it will be the Martial Academy qualification battle, and during that time... I don't want any disturbances, understand?"

"Yes! I'll go right away!"

"Gu Han!"

Gu Yang's face twisted slightly.

"This time, I'll see how you escape!"

***

Outside Sky Martial City.

Gu Han didn't stop, hurrying on his way.

As for Ah-Sha, she had already passed out from exhaustion on his back.

The outskirts of the city were sparsely populated, bordering the Barbaric Wilderness Forest, where Demonic Beasts roamed, but for Gu Han, the outside was still much safer than inside the city.

Demonic Beasts, no matter how fearsome.

Could not compare to the human heart!

If he stayed in the city, the Gu family would never let him go once they knew his injuries had healed!

After this incident, his mind matured even more.

"Hm?"

Suddenly.

He seemed to have discovered something, pausing in his steps.

In the distance.

A man and a woman walked side by side.

The woman was stunningly beautiful, with an elegant and refined demeanor, laughing and talking with the man beside her, looking like a perfect couple.

It was Liu Ying!

Liu Ying also saw him.

Their eyes met.

Gu Han was indifferent, while Liu Ying's brows furrowed slightly, seemingly surprised.

0