Chapter 7 – First entry into the Extreme Realm! Tenth Level of Qi Condensation!
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sensation of death enveloped Gu Han in an instant!

Not good!

His heart skipped a beat, spiritual power coursing wildly through his body as he instinctively retreated.

Daring to risk one's life didn't mean foolishly courting death!

"Hiss!"

Gu Han's actions seemed to have enraged it; the creature spat out a bright red tongue, transforming into a beam of red light that shot towards Gu Han with a speed invisible to the naked eye!

In a flash!

It was already before Gu Han!

The snow-white fangs were terrifyingly sharp, a foul and intense odor assaulting his face!

No escape!

Time to fight!

In the blink of an eye.

That was the only thought Gu Han had time for!

At this moment, his exceptional spiritual sense once again came to his aid. Despite the Little Snake's incredible speed, he could barely track its trajectory!

Whoosh!

Without a moment's hesitation!

Drawing his sword in one fluid motion, the scant spiritual power within him surged out, slashing towards the Little Snake's neck!

There...

Lay its vital spot!

"Hiss!"

A hint of human-like fear flashed in the Little Snake's blood-red vertical pupils as it twisted its body, narrowly avoiding the fatal blow!

Clang!

The sound of metal clashing rang out!

Sparks flew from the scales on the Little Snake's body, leaving behind a deep white mark!

Beyond that.

No further damage was done!

Gu Han's entire right arm had gone numb, trembling uncontrollably, even the sword in his hand felt unsteady.

"Hiss!"

In pain.

The Little Snake's ferocity intensified, its body twisting again, biting down on the flesh between Gu Han's thumb and index finger!

Pain!

Heat!

In an instant, the venom was injected into his body, an unbearable, almost incendiary intent spreading from the wound up his arm, which turned a fiery red in a blink!

Immediately after.

The Fire Poison spread throughout his body.

Flesh, bones, organs...

His consciousness began to blur.

But Gu Han clenched his teeth, preserving the last bit of clarity in his mind, his left hand wielding the sword, continuously striking the Little Snake's body!

Clang!

Clang!

...

Sparks flew everywhere, the Little Snake writhed in unbearable pain, its eyes filled with a fierce light as more Fire Poison was injected into Gu Han's body!

Very quickly.

The Fire Poison spread to his meridians.

And at that moment.

An unexpected change occurred!

The newly formed meridians, far from corroding, suddenly lit up with specks of silver light, transforming into tiny, invisible whirlpools, attracting the Fire Poison within his body!

Through the whirlpools' filtration.

The toxins in the Fire Poison were completely removed, leaving behind streams of extremely pure spiritual power, coursing through his meridians!

In an instant!

Gu Han's cultivation level skyrocketed at an unbelievable pace!

Fifth Level of Qi Condensation Stage!

Sixth Level!

Seventh Level!

...

Quickly reaching the Ninth Level, on the verge of breaking through the meridian barriers and entering the Meridian Opening Realm!

He couldn't break through yet!

As the fiery intent within him gradually dissipated, more clarity returned to Gu Han's eyes.

Sensing the anomaly within his body, he made a decision in an instant!

Such an opportunity was once in a lifetime!

The Extreme Realm!

This was the moment!

Without considering the cause of this turn of events, he tensed his mind, tightly sealing off the meridian barriers, locking the increasing spiritual power within his meridians!

The Little Snake's rank was too high, far beyond Gu Han.

The Fire Poison was the essence of its being, and the resulting spiritual power was naturally immense.

Soon.

A slight sense of swelling pain transmitted from his meridians.

If it were an ordinary person, they probably wouldn't have lasted until now, likely to be destroyed by the rampant spiritual power, resulting in an explosive death. But Gu Han's reconstructed meridians were incredibly tough and several times wider than normal. Despite some discomfort, he was far from his limit!

Who knows how much time passed.

The Little Snake had exhausted its Fire Poison, lying motionless on the ground, utterly depleted, no longer fierce and tyrannical.

And the swelling pain in Gu Han's meridians suddenly lessened.

The massive fog-like spiritual power had now turned into a gentle stream, quietly flowing through his meridians.

Liquid Spiritual Power!

Tenth Level of Qi Condensation Stage!

"Phew..."

Gu Han exhaled softly, slowly standing up, carefully sensing the changes within his body.

"Is this the Extreme Realm?"

The liquid spiritual power, though only a fifth the thickness of his thumb, was about five times the total amount of a cultivator at the same level, even surpassing the fifth or sixth level of the Meridian Opening Realm!

Moreover.

The purity of his spiritual power was now far superior to before!

"Indeed very strong!"

"Although I'm still at the Qi Condensation Stage, those at the fifth or sixth level of the Meridian Opening Realm are definitely no match for me!"

"That guy didn't lie to me!"

"This Extreme Realm... isn't that difficult!"

"However..."

Glancing at the red Little Snake on the ground, he felt a chill in his heart.

"Next time, I absolutely cannot be so reckless!"

After some thought, he understood the cause and effect.

Although the red Little Snake was of a high rank, its main attack was the Fire Poison. If used against ordinary people, even experts at the Meridian Unblocking Realm wouldn't dare to confront it head-on. But against Gu Han's extraordinary meridians, it met its nemesis, unable to unleash even a tenth of its power. How could it not be defeated?

However.

If it were any other Demonic Beast.

He would probably have been torn to pieces by now, with no chance of turning misfortune into such a great fortune.

"Hiss!"

Just as Gu Han was reflecting.

The red Little Snake seemed to have regained some strength, flicking its tongue, its blood-red eyes filled with resentment, darting towards Gu Han's face like lightning, aiming... directly for Gu Han's eyes!

However.

It had underestimated Gu Han's spiritual sense.

The moment it moved, Gu Han had already reacted!

Whoosh!

With a flick of his sword!

The liquid spiritual power within him surged out instantly, following a mysterious trajectory for a full cycle before entering the sword!

And his sword speed.

Was more than twice as fast as before!

This time, he aimed for the Little Snake's vital spot again!

The Little Snake was severely injured, while Gu Han had greatly advanced in cultivation. As their strengths ebbed and flowed, their speeds were evenly matched!

Hum!

Under the continuous boost of spiritual power, a three-inch sword light emerged from the broken tip of the sword!

Sss!

With a soft sound!

Just as the Little Snake was half a foot away from Gu Han's face, the sword struck its vital spot. The defense there was much weaker than the rest of its body, easily penetrated by the sword, hot blood spurting out as its slender body was sliced in two, twitching on the ground a few times before going still.

"Just now..."

Gu Han looked at his sword.

"Was that... Great Expansion Sword Qi?"

With a thought, the spiritual power within him flowed according to the Great Expansion Sword Scripture, and in an instant, the three-inch sword light reappeared, replacing the missing tip of the sword!

As his spiritual power continued to pour out.

The sword light grew longer... until it reached half a foot!

At that moment.

He had used up a fifth of his spiritual power!

Whoosh!

With a flick of the sword, the sword light shot out, transforming into a beam of sword qi, slashing towards a large grey boulder not far away!

Without any resistance, the sword qi flashed by, entering the distant mountain wall, leaving behind a deep, unfathomable hole!

Moments later.

The boulder suddenly split in two, tumbling to the side!

The cut was as smooth as a mirror, perfectly flat!

"Indomitable!"

"Nothing is unbreakable!"

Gu Han took a deep breath, gripping the sword tightly in his hand.

"This Great Expansion Sword Scripture is truly formidable!"

"With my current Extreme Realm at the Tenth Level of Qi Condensation, I can barely muster a single sword qi. I can't even imagine what it would be like to master forty-nine!"

Gathering his thoughts.

He put the Little Snake's corpse into his Storage Bag and turned to walk towards the small tree.

With this spiritual fruit...

His cultivation would surely see a tremendous increase!

And with every advancement in cultivation, the moment of vengeance...

Drew ever closer!

"Young Master, run... sob!"

Suddenly!

A cry of alarm came from afar!

"Damn!"

Gu Han recognized the voice; it was Ah-Sha's!

Without a second thought for the spiritual fruit, spiritual power burst forth from within him as he dashed towards the source of the sound!

In a moment.

He arrived at the dense forest!

There...

Stood a middle-aged man, his large hand tightly covering Ah-Sha's mouth, silencing her.

It was none other than Gu Commander, who had pursued them all the way!

0