Chapter 3 ♡ (18+)
2.6k 5 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ari’s porcelain skin was soft despite how clearly fit she was. I ran my hands appreciatively over the exposed parts of her belly, then her ass.

Muffled yelling from within the mimic reminded me that I had a job to do here.

I stroked her glistening pussy, smiling as she twitched against my touch. Lust was overflowing from her body, I could tell.

My cock was already hard again, and I lined it up with her slit.

She shouted something, and this time, despite being inside the tentacled mimic, I could make out the words.

Not there!” I heard her cry out. “…like this!

I paused. Ari’s body clearly wanted it, but… wait, hold on.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked.

The pregnant pause afterwards was answer enough. Ari’s response was delayed, sheepish, and more than a little indignant.

“Well, I need to get you out of here,” I mused. “If you want to save your first time for something special, then…”

The mimic’s tentacles were drenched in a lubricating slime, so I slid a hand on one to gather a bit up. Then, I used the other hand to tease Ari’s pussy a little more—I heard a muted moan inside at that—and massaged her juices along with the slime into her asshole.

“Is this okay?” I asked her. “I don’t really have other options if it’s not.”

…fine,” I heard her say. “Make… quick, please.”

That was good enough for me. After lubricating her hole, I pressed my “weapon” against the entrance. No matter how much she might want to deny this after, I could see her body tingling with lust. She had to feel like she was on fire right now.

I slid my cock into her ass, eyes widening as I did. She was so incredibly tight inside, her obviously well-trained body having never been explored by a cock before. The stressful situation she was in already had her entire body tensing up, and she clenched even harder around my cock. The scream-moan she released was loud enough that I could hear it clearly through the obfuscation of the mimic’s body.

Slowly so as to not hurt her, I slid myself deeper, inch by inch. Ari was so tight that I was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to fit all of myself inside. I had initially thought that I could just go halfway in, but she felt so heavenly that I couldn’t stop myself from making her take more cock.

Ari was, in fact, too tight to take me all the way to my base, and she keened louder and higher with every bit of progress I made. She was practically overflowing with lust, her body wanting to take more of me even though she physically couldn’t.

“Easy there,” I whispered. “That’s a good girl.”

Even without any experiences whatsoever, she had taken such good care of her body that she was an amazing fuck just from how tight she was.

She was a natural at it, too. Ari had six inches of my cock buried inside her ass, and though she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, it was mostly the latter.

“First time you ever have a cock inside you, and it’s in your ass,” I grunted, slowly drawing myself out of her. “You’re a naughty one, aren’t you?”

Ari shouted something in protest, but I silenced her with a slow thrust, burying myself just a bit deeper than I had before. She yelped, and then anything she might have had devolved into a series of delirious moans as I fucked her.

It was too much. The sounds she made seemed to go straight to my cock, and she was so tight and so perfect and sexy—heat built up within my core as I sped up just a bit.

She wasn’t ready for that, though her body did its best to acclimate me. Every thrust made her gasp and moan and keen so beautifully, which just made me want to go faster, harder—it was a cycle of lust that could only end in one place.

Ari’s body trembled like a leaf, her wet pussy dripping as I fucked her ass. She cried out long and high, clenching and shaking around me.

Her orgasm came fast and hard and violently. Ari was so hot right now—couldn’t hold on any longer.

I’d wanted to pull out of her so I didn’t splatter her again, as hot as it would be, because I had wanted to be considerate, but when I came, my cock was buried six and a half into her quivering, clenching ass. I held onto her hips for dear life, stabilizing us both as I shot cum deep inside her body, both of us riding through our orgasms.

[Champion of Lust] has activated.

Your strength has been increased.

Still deep inside her, I used my increased strength to wrench her out of the mimic chest, overpowering the slimy tentacles and yanking Ari fully out and onto the ground, face down and ass up.

Finally, I slid my cock out of her now-twitching asshole. A veritable fountain of cum came out behind it, my unintentional creampie leaking out of Ari’s hole.

She collapsed onto her side, holding herself as her entire body shook, still riding out the aftermath of her orgasm and the ordeal she’d just gone through.

The top half of her body was covered in clear, shining slime, glistening on her tits and face. Her eyes were wrenched shut as she shook. Ari covered her breasts with one arm—always the modest one—but the other acted as if on its own volition. Her hand went down to her pussy, and seemingly uncaring that I was there, she rubbed her pussy like a maniac, sending waves of pleasure ricocheting through her body.

Now that she was out of the mimic, I could hear Ari’s long, desperate moans clearly. They were music to my ears, and I found that with the apparently infinite stamina my class granted me, I was already getting aroused again.

Not now, I told myself. Ari was having a moment here. I was going to let both of us treasure it.

Her moan faded out into adorable whimpers. The white-haired woman, so proud of her magic just an hour ago, twitched as if she’d been shocked across her entire body, laying in a growing pool of cum and mimic slime.

I wished I had a camera right now, but a memory wouldn’t hurt either.

Eventually, Ari came back down to earth—or whatever this planet was called—and realized what she’d just done.

She sat up in a panic, not heeding the cum dripping out of her asshole down her legs, and stood up straight.

Her face was bright pink. If she’d been embarrassed earlier, she was a humiliated wreck right now.

“Don’t be shy,” I said, grinning widely. “It’s okay to enjoy yourself.”

“Shut your mouth,” Ari said, voice shaky. “I—I—“

She took a deep breath, putting herself back together. “You have been a great help to me, Erin. I would have escaped without you, but it would have taken much longer.”

“Hey, no biggie,” I said. “I’ve been more than satisfied with your performance.”

Ari looked down at my cock, then herself, then averted her eyes entirely, growing incredibly interested in a completely mundane part of the wall.

“That chest was a mimic,” I said, changing the topic. “How did you not see it coming?”

“I typically adventure as part of a party,” she said, puffing out her chest before remembering she was naked and awkwardly covering herself. “There is usually a hire to check for mimics.”

“So you’re inexperienced, is what you’re telling me.”

“No!” she protested. “Just… caught off guard. That’s all.”

“Very off guard,” I said. “Not that I mind.”

If steam could come out of people’s ears, Ari definitely would have released a sauna’s worth of it by now.

“Goddess’ grace,” she said. “You’re impossible.”

Ari pointed a finger at the chest, then uttered an incantation I hadn’t heard before.

The tentacles inside the chest froze up, then the chest shattered into a million splinters.

“Mimics still have loot in them,” she explained. “They infect chests, but what was in the chest remains, and whoever gets trapped in them may drop theirs as well. There should be supplies in here that we can use. Clothes, perhaps, or at least a towel.”

“Aw,” I said. “I wouldn’t have minded seeing you naked and glazed for a while longer.”

“Pervert,” she said, but her eyes flicked to me and drank in my body too.

“Look who’s talking,” I said, my skill telling me exactly what she was thinking. “Looks like little miss noble here’s more of a freak than she thought.”

“Shut it,” she replied. “Now, let’s see what… we have… goddess’ grace. Am I going to have to wear this?”

I looked at the loot pile that had dropped amidst the mimic’s corpse and smiled.

“It’s better than being naked,” I said.

“Barely!”

“You might want to wipe the cum off of yourself before you put that on, though.”

Ari curled up into a ball and rolled onto the floor, not noticing or caring that she was partially in the puddle of cum and slime that she’d made coming out of the mimic. “I will never be able to speak about this.”

89