Chapter 7 ♡ (18+)
1.9k 4 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything hurts.

I woke up pressed into someone else’s body. Trying to rub the wooziness out of my eyes, I realized belatedly that my hands were tied together around the girl in front of me.

As I blinked the magical sleep away, I gradually grew more aware of what had happened.

That last thing I remembered was that rune activating. I must have tripped a sleep trap of some kind.

Stupid of me. Even though Ari hadn’t mentioned anything about them existing, I should have figured that the controls to some massive mechanical golem would be defended by more than just two guys in armor.

Speaking of which, the two in armor stood on the other end of a set of bars, overseeing our confinement.

I resisted the temptation to laugh at that as I realized what else they’d done.

Ari and I were still clothed in the same ridiculously obscene pieces we’d picked up from the chests, but that was now joined with what seemed to be a metallic wire rope of some kind. My hands were bound around her back, my arms under hers. Ari’s hands were in the same position, judging from the pressure on my back. My legs had been tied to the chair she was sitting in and vice versa, so her thighs pressed against mine.

We were chest to chest, the same rope tying us together there. I was very conscious of her chest pressing into mine.

Her eyes were open and alert, though half-lidded to give the impression that she was still under the effect of the sleep spell.

The one difference between the two of us was that she had an iron collar around her throat etched with runes that glowed a light blue while I didn’t. I couldn’t tell what it was supposed to do, but I could guess that it was meant to suppress her magic given the fact that she was awake and hadn’t broken us out of here yet.

Neither of us were gagged, which was a shift from the situation I had found her in, so that was a plus at least.

I reached for the borrowed magic I’d gotten from her only to realize it wasn’t there anymore. It must have reset when I’d been knocked out.

I bit back a swear at that, my heart falling.

On the other side of the bars, looking at us every once in a while as if to check that we were still here, were the same two Templars we’d seen earlier. At least, I assumed they were the same Templars. Their armor was pretty uniform.

I could just about overhear what they were saying.

“…the Skyheart bitch,” one of them was saying. “The Templar Lord of our region wants her, and she wants her clean. That means no raping, no beating that’ll disfigure her, none of that. That’s for the Lord to do.”

“Didn’t he want the scion?” The other Templar asked. “Lillian, was it?”

“These noble bitches all look the same,” the first one said. “He’ll understand.”

“You have any idea where the other one came from? She’s a beautiful prize.”

“Nobles are nobles. Who knows where they come from? She’s all yours once we get the Skyheart to the Lord.”

Dread crept through me. They wanted to subject us to horrors, just because… they wanted to?

If we got out of this, I was going to have to ask Ari about the details of this order.

No, when we got out of this. I refused to think about the alternative.

Erin,” Ari hissed, bringing her mouth so close to mine that I could feel her hot breath on my lips. “You’re awake, yes?”

“I am,” I replied, just as quietly. “I’m sorry I got us captured, I—“

“Apologize later,” Ari said, shushing me as effectively as she could. “Can you use my magic?”

I shook my head.

She cursed. “Then… your original skills still work, right?”

That they did. I could see the way this situation had a maddening effect on both me and her, the forced proximity between our bodies evoking arousal with insane effectiveness. I could even tell that both of the Templars were more than a little turned on by the sight of two beautiful, nearly-naked girls tied together. I couldn’t fault them for that, though I could definitely fault them for doing this to us in the first place.

I nodded.

Ari bit her lip, thinking. Every face she made was so cute, it was kind of unfair—but that was just a distraction. We had to figure out how to get out of here.

We came to the realization at the same moment.

“I can resupply you,” Ari whispered, a wild look in her eyes. “I just need to make you…”

“Cum,” I whispered back, taking pleasure in how hard she tried to keep herself from making an embarrassed sound at that and giving our game away. “That’s the word you’re looking for, and yes.”

“I think I can manage that,” Ari murmured, shifting her body weight.

She was practically in my lap with the way our legs had been tied to each others chairs, her body pressing against mine, so it only took a tiny manuever for her to press her hips against mine, sandwiching my stiffening cock between the two of us.

“You can’t use your hands,” I said quietly. “How do you plan on doing this?”

In lieu of a response, her grip around me tightened, and I felt the muscles in her back work as she slowly started to gyrate on me, using the utmost care to keep the chairs from moving and causing a sound.

Since our clothes hadn’t been removed, there was still a layer of fabric in the way—the thin boy shorts I’d looted earlier. I really wished they hadn’t been there, but there was no way to remove them, so Ari did what she could.

With painstaking slowness, she shifted against my cock, our sweat and my pre-cum providing enough lubricant for the sensation to be torturously pleasurable.

Ari’s eyes were screwed shut, her face slowly but surely pinking and facing slightly away from me. She was still uncomfortable with this, and I felt for her, but we both knew this was our only way out.

I started shifting my weight too, grinding my cock against her toned stomach. The two of us gyrated each other in silence, trying to hide the sound of my building pleasure.

As it turned out, Ari’s bronze lingerie was the one item of clothing they actually had removed, likely because she’d identified that it had magic in it, and I felt the wetness of her pussy soak into my shorts.

Both of us were steadily growing more flushed with exertion and repressed pleasure, doing our best not to make a sound, and I realized quickly that we weren’t going to be able to stay silent.

As Ari’s mouth parted in a soft O, I swiftly brought my lips against hers, squeezing her closer to me so I could better swallow her moan.

Her tongue flicked over mine as she melted into me, speeding up the pace at which she gyrated on me. Ari wasn’t quite at orgasm, but it was obvious how sensitive her pussy was. She nipped at my lips with her teeth, returning the favor as I was forced to muffle a moan of my own.

Even then, we weren’t perfect at hiding the sound, but the loud, lewd conversation that the two Templars were having about what they wanted to do to us drowned out the quiet moans, gasps, and whimpers that escaped our locked embrace.

And still, it wasn’t enough. I was burning, my cock begging for release, but I knew I was going to need more to properly make use of my skill-copying power.

Ari met my eyes with a questioning look as we parted tongues, a thin strand of saliva connecting our mouths, and I shook my head slightly. Not yet.

Frustrated, she leaned in closer to me, putting her head by my ear. With how we were arranged, that crushed her tits against mine and had my clothed erection jutting straight at her slit, but she didn’t seem to care.

“You need a little more, hah, encouragement?” she whispered, hot breath landing on my ear. “Am I, mmf, not good enough for you?”

“You’re perfect,” I whispered back. “Gorgeous. I just, mnh… I need more to go all the way.”

“Then,” Ari said, “let me help you.”

“You’ve been… a great help,” I murmured, grinding my slick cock against her pussy’s entrance through the thin shorts. “I can do this.”

“But I want this,” Ari said, hissing as she gyrated harder. “I w-want to tell you. I want you inside me. B-buried into my womb. I want to be yours. Feel that warmth in me and in me and everywhere. I want your cock inside me. To be treated like a common w-whore. Erin, mmph, I want you to fuck me.”

The lewd words coming from an angelic voice that had been so formal and focused to this point magnified the intense sensation within me exponentially, my body shaking like a leaf—or maybe it was Ari, or both of us.

Neither of us cared about trying to be quiet as I achieved orgasm, crying out in ecstatic relief as hot cum pumped out of my cock. It was still trapped inside my shorts, and so the intense spurt of semen splattered in my shorts, giving me a taste of what Ari had felt.

But my cock was one like no other, and it didn’t stop at that first spurt. The second was even more intense, and it sent my body bucking sideways, cum shooting out the top and onto Ari’s stomach. It overflowed, spilling onto both of us, and as Ari reached a quivering pleasure of our own, our mutual shaking knocked us from our sitting position down onto the floor.

Drenched in cum and riding the high of our orgasms, we barely retained enough reason to see the Templars coming to the cell bars.

“What the fuck?” one of them said.

[Champion of Lust] has activated.

Temporary skill gained: [Force Manipulation].

I immediately used it to sever the bonds tying us together, then fully dropped to the floor, both of the Templars in my sight.

Both of them reached towards their waists to draw weapons, but I was faster on the uptake.

Force was an incredibly powerful magic when applied correctly. With telekinetic control over a space the size of a sheet of paper, I could create a guillotine more effective than anything that existed on Earth.

The Templars’ hands stopped mid-draw, stumbled backwards, and collapsed.

Their severed heads hit the ground a moment later.

I shoved them away further with my freshly gained magic, then got to work freeing Ari.

The moment she was out of the bonds, she made a “come hither” gesture with her finger, and my boyshorts split, spilling my abundance of cum onto me.

“Oh, come on,” I said. “That’s the thanks I get?”

She was still mad with lust, I realized. My secondary skill told me just how aroused she was right now, and it was very, very high.

Ari knelt down so her head was at my hips, then started licking the cum off me, cleaning the base of my cock first before moving on to my thighs before finally sucking my cock dry.

As it turned out, even as exhausted as I was getting, I still had a bit more in the tank, because as Ari diligently cleaned my cock, another, smaller spurt of cum shot out onto her cheek. She wiped that off onto the ground before sucking her fingers clean afterwards without complaint.

When she was done, Ari seemed to realize what she’d done—but as much as she was burning bright with humiliation, she was also smiling from ear to ear.

“No,” she said. “That was the thanks you get.”

74