Chapter 8
1.5k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was honestly impressed with how quick Ari swapped between her two modes of extremely serious adventurer noble who would do anything she needed in order to advance her mission and the easily flustered girl who practically burned with shame every time she did anything even slightly lewd.

Right now, she was somewhere in the middle of the two states, slipping out of her cocky, self-assured adventurer mode as she realized what she’d just done.

I shamelessly pushed her further. It was just so cute to see what sending her into a fluttering tizzy did.

“Like a common whore, you said?” I asked. “I’d say you went above and beyond. Put yourself at rare, at least.”

“I-I said what I had to!” she said, trying to maintain her cool facade and clearly failing. “It amplified your abilities to the point where you were easily able to take those two out. That does not mean I meant what I said! It was just necessary.”

“Yeah?” I said mischievously. “Then was swallowing all of that cum necessary, too?”

Ari choked on her words, coughing. “That was a thank-you, you pervert. We need new clothes anyway. I’m sure that there will be… replacements within this facility.”

“There should be,” I said, looking around us. Despite the obvious fantastical nature of this world, the cell and facility we were in could have been ripped straight out of a sci-fi movie. “I wonder why they didn’t just take you to this facility earlier.”

“I think we may have been in, for lack of a better term, a warehouse,” Ari said. “They must have been waiting on some kind of confirmation to transport us.”

“They didn’t think anyone would come break you out?” I asked. “Weren’t you with an adventuring party.”

She frowned, pursing her lips. “I was. I wonder… no, any speculation at this point is meaningless. We should get out of here first.”

“Right,” I said, using the force magic to rend the bars apart. “Well, luckily they didn’t count on me.”

“No,” Ari said, nodding. “They did not. Now, can you remove my collar? There should be a key on one of the bodies.”

“Aw, but you look so cute with it on.”

“You think so?” Ari blushed, then realized what she’d said. “No! I—take it off, Erin. Please.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I said, smirking.

Rather than look for a key, I just used a precise application of Ari’s magic, separating the metal into two parts and dropping the broken anti-magic collar to the floor.

“Thank you,” she said, rubbing the red mark on her neck where the collar had been. “We should find the golem control mechanism.”

“And a change of clothes,” I reminded her. “Though if you want to keep the cum splatter on you, I don’t mind.”

“Erin!” she admonished. Ari sighed. “I shouldn’t have expected better of you. Yes, and a change of clothes.”

We made our way around the facility, exploring the area. There were signs that there had been other inhabitants here before, but we didn’t encounter any other people. Ari’s map didn’t cover the inside of this facility, which she explained was likely because it was man-made and added in after the dungeon had been magically mapped.

Ari had been sure that there was a path to taking the golem down in here, but we found the Templar laundry room before that.

There were, in fact, clean clothes we could use in here, though they alternated between being too large and too small. I chose to wear an overly large white shirt that hung on my body, caressing the outline of my breasts and hanging down almost to my knees. The underwear was either so big it would slip off or so small that my cock would hang out of them, so I decided to go without. Having real socks and shoes was a welcome relief from walking on rock barefoot, at least.

“Do you mind turning around?” Ari asked as I finished dressing. “I would like some privacy.”

I stared at her, mouth agape. “Privacy? Ari, I’ve seen more of you than I think even you have.”

“It’s… personal,” she said, something serious in her voice. “Apologies. I understand that it might be odd, but…”

I turned around. As much as I loved teasing her, if she wanted to set boundaries, I was going to respect them.

Besides, the sound of cloth rustling and Ari’s grunts of effort were enough for me.

“I’m finished,” she said after a minute or so.

I turned around to see that Ari had gone the opposite path from me. Not wanting to restrict the movements of her arms in baggy clothing, she chose a sleeveless grey top that hugged her breasts fiercely. There were no bras, which made sense given that the only two Templars we’d seen were male, so she was going to have to live with still having an outfit that showed off her perky nipples.

She had been bottomless before, and I was pretty sure that would have been more acceptable in public than the underwear she wore. They were something like yoga pants, though their design wasn’t one that I recognized from Earth, and they had to have been designed for a literal child. It only went down to her knees, clinging to her tightly, and she had such a significant cameltoe that I could make out the individual ridges of her pussy perfectly.

“Not bad,” I said appreciatively.

Ari stretched, testing out her range of movement. “I agree, though I suspect our reasons are not quite the same.”

The Templar lockers also had some weapons. I took a gilded shortsword, admiring how it gleamed in the light. I definitely didn’t need it, and I didn’t actually know how to use a sword, but it was cool as hell and I wanted to have something to defend myself with if my borrowed force magic ran out.

It took nearly half an hour of searching for us to find the area that Ari had been looking for the entire time.

The door was simple and unmarked, and it was only lucky chance that had us checking inside it.

We entered into a mad scientist’s labratory, sans the scientist. Eerie lights and glowing runes illuminated the endless switchboards on the side, and at the center of the room was an opaque tank with some luminous green liquid. A ton of wiring fed straight into that tank, which told me that it was going to be very important.

“This is the control room for the golem, I’m sure of it,” Ari said. “Let me see if I can read any of this…”

As she looked around at the panels, presumably searching for a conveniently labeled off button, I approached the tank. It was the most obviously important thing in the room, what with all the wires and all.

“Do not touch the cables,” Ari warned. “They’re all magically active. Give me a moment and I will do what I can to disable them.”

One by one, the glowing cables lost power, slithering out of the tank. It came up to my waist, so I could peer inside.

The green fluid was bright enough that I couldn’t see inside it. I wondered if it was being used as fuel for something.

Once all the cables slid away, Ari informed me that it was safe to approach.

“The golem is still active,” she said, frowning. “There must be something still operating it.”

“It might be this little aquarium here,” I said. “Is there a drain in here anywhere?”

Ari looked around, then shrugged. She pointed at a point in the ground, and the floor crumpled, creating a five-foot-deep hole. “There is now.”

Using the force magic, I siphoned the green liquid into the fresh hole she’d bored, draining the tank until there was nothing less.

I looked into the empty tank again, my eyes widening as I did.

Inside, a nude woman lay flat on her back, the slow rise and fall of her chest the only indication that she was still alive. Condensation and green liquid clung to her as she slowly breathed.

I looked at her from the top down. Long, purple hair framed a face that was completely obscured by a flat black mask of some kind, the front of it engraved with magic. I realized quickly that she was probably not entirely human.

Short black horns protruded through her hair over the mask, and her tanned skin practically shimmered.

Speaking of skin, she had fantastic tits, even if they weren’t quite as large as Ari’s.

Focus, I thought.

Ari sauntered over to see what had surprised me so much, and she gasped in shock.

“The Templars caught a succubus,” she said. “No wonder the golem was so large.”

“Is that a good thing?” I asked uncertainly. “I don’t know if succubi are supposed to be evil or not.”

“They serve the goddess,” Ari said. “Though they might enact their duties in the hells, they are not inherently evil. To capture one is a grave sin, which is exactly what I would expect from the Templars.”

“I’m going to guess that this mask is forcing her to control that big-ass golem,” I said. “What do you think?”

“You are almost certainly correct,” Ari said. “She should be freed. No servant of the goddess should be in a place as profane as this.”

I nodded, gesturing. A plane of force split the mask in half, then shoved it aside.

Ari raised a hand, levitating the unconscious woman out of the tank before setting down on a nearby lab table.

The succubus’ eyes were still closed, and though she was still breathing, a few minutes of shaking her told me that she wasn’t going to be waking up anytime soon.

“They must have starved her,” Ari said, shaking her head. “Her magic is weak. The tank must have been barely keeping her alive.”

“Is the golem down now?” I asked.

“It should be. Almost all magical activity has stopped—but without any of the supplies or the mind control she was subjected to, she’s in critical condition.”

“Fucking bastards,” I muttered. I didn’t regret my choice to kill the two Templars one bit if this was what they were doing to innocent women. “How can we help her?”

“Well…” Ari hedged.

“Well?”

“She’s a succubus. There is one very well-known way to recharge them. They feed on the products of human sex, especially, um… ejaculate.”

I looked down at the unconscious, weak, and, as my body was quickly realizing, insanely hot succubus.

“You can’t be serious.”

“I pledge it on the name of Ariana Skyheart,” Ari said with a gravitas that I assumed indicated swearing on her name had meaning. “She will thank you for it. Succubi are always open to… advances, conscious or no.”

She gestured, and her magic spread the purple-haired woman’s wet legs apart, giving me a view of a tantalizingly pink pussy.

“Alright then,” I said. “Whatever your name is, I’m sorry you got into this situation. And I’m sorry that I’m going to enjoy this. A lot.”

65