Chapter 9 ♥ (18+)
2.7k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning:

Spoiler

somnophilia (consensual)

[collapse]

“Her name is Sindranalith, by the way,” Ari said, running a hand over the succubus’ stomach.

Just above her pussy, a dark tattoo with infernal runes marked what I assumed had to be her name.

“That’s a mouthful,” I said. “How about Cindy? That’s a cute name.”

“You want a cute name for someone this beautiful?” Ari asked.

“You’re beautiful too, and I call you Ari.”

She blushed. “This is different. She’s…”

Ari did have a point there. The succubus was beautiful in a way that didn’t quite seem real, an idealized version of a woman that couldn’t exist.

I hooked my arms under her legs, forcibly exposing more of her slit.

“I’m still calling her Cindy,” I said. “If anything, the contrast makes it hotter.”

“I somehow doubt that she will appreciate you calling her that.”

“If she’s fine with me fucking her, she’ll be fine with me calling her any name, I’m sure.”

Ari’s eyes flicked to my cock, which was brushing against Cindy’s pussy. The succubus was wet from the green liquid she’d been submerged in, but I wasn’t sure if she was properly ready for me yet.

“I can, um, warm her up for you,” Ari said shyly.

“That would be absolutely lovely,” I replied warmly, sliding my cock between Cindy’s pussy lips without penetrating. Even just that was so gratifying that I couldn’t imagine what being inside her would be like.

Ari crawled on top of Cindy, knees to either side of her tits, wiggling her cute ass in the air, her tight pants leaving nothing to the imagination.

She spread Cindy’s pussy wider with her hands, then bent down, tongue darting out to stimulate the succubus’ clit.

Even though she was still asleep, I could sense Cindy’s body reacting to that, momentarily tensing up as her nervous system reacted, her unconscious body flushing with the beginnings of lust.

Ari’s tongue didn’t stop there, though. With my cock planted right on Cindy’s pussy, the white-haired mage’s erotic foreplay lapped at my shaft, dancing over the head.

Cindy got wet with surprising ease. That initial hint of lust quickly ballooned into a blinding amount, nearly overwhelming my senses.

“She got horny fast,” I said. “Wow.”

“Succubi are naturally quick to arouse,” Ari said, looking pleased as punch with herself for knowing that.

Seeing her proud of herself tickled my cock almost as much as Cindy’s body did. I slid it along Cindy’s body again, “accidentally” forcing Ari to kiss it.

I knew by now how much she liked touching it. No matter how much she denied it, I could sense how lustful she was when this formal, uptight noble got her reward of a stiff, hard cock in her mouth or ass. Even now, I sensed the surge of excitement in her body, saw the dampness form around her pussy.

“Erin!” she yelped, though not after giving my cock a long, tongue-filled kiss.

“My bad,” I said with a grin. “It just slipped.”

“Just do your job,” she sighed.

“With pleasure.”

I aligned myself with Cindy’s entrance. Knowing she wasn’t going to be awake to experience any of this, I could give in to my roughest desires.

With one swift stroke, I buried my cock to the base in her pussy, slamming her body so hard that Ari almost fell off the table. I didn’t wait a single second before drawing the full length of it out and doing the same a second time, then a third. The table shook with the force of the pounding I was giving the succubus, and Ari did actually tumble off the side, landing gracefully.

She held Cindy down by the shoulders, keeping her from moving too much as I plowed Cindy’s perfect pussy as hard as I could.

Her pussy was so incredibly tight. I couldn’t stop myself from slamming my cock deep inside her again and again, ravaging her walls with all the force I could muster. My thighs slapped her butt with every stroke, filling the room with the harmonious, erotic rhythm of flesh striking flesh.

Ari massaged Cindy’s tits, playing with them with passionate fervor, but her eyes were glued to the motion of my cock sliding in and out of the succubus, filling her so deeply that the table jerked with her movements.

Cindy really was deeply unconscious. Throughout all of this, though her body was responding like any extraordinarily horny woman’s might, she hadn’t woken up.

“Wow,” Ari whispered, thinking I couldn’t hear her.

She stopped playing with Cindy for a moment, simply watching the woman’s tits bounce, then started on her clit instead, rubbing it as I fucked her again and again.

True to her species, the succubus triggered my lust like no other. Even Ari was affected by it. After minutes with Cindy’s clit, she couldn’t take it anymore, collapsing beside Cindy and masturbating furiously. She ripped through her freshly-obtained pants trying to rub herself, and I saw three fingers dip into her pussy nearly immediately.

My orgasm was quickly building. Ari was fully aware of what she was doing, and her face shone with her shame, but she was too horny to ignore it. I, on the other hand, was completely lost in lust.

The passionate heat within me turned into pure sensation that whited out my senses, transporting me to a realm of pleasure until I crashed back down into reality, cumming inside Cindy’s pussy.

I didn’t stop even after my cock started ejaculating wave after wave of cum, pumping her full of my seed. I kept on ramming into her, another gigantic spurt of cum coming with each thrust.

Ari came at the same time, and though she tried to hide it, I could hear her crying out with pleasure behind her hand.

I pounded Cindy with eight full strokes before my cock was finally done twitching. I pulled out of her, and thick, creamy white fluid dripped out of her now-filled pussy.

Ari, still glazed with lustful energy, immediately filled my place, lapping up all of it that dribbled out. When she had a mouthful of creamy cum, she slid her fingers into Cindy’s pussy to keep the rest of it inside the succubus, then leaned over and kissed her, connecting the two of them with white strands as she transferred everything she’d taken into her mouth to Cindy.

The sight was so hot that my cock twitched one last time, glazing Cindy’s thighs.

“Can’t waste a drop,” Ari said, gathering up what remained and feeding it to Cindy.

Slowly, the succubus blinked awake.

I wondered what she felt in that instant. Waking up for the first time in so long after being tortured, held captive, and starved by the Templars, just to realize that her pussy was so full of cum that she was practically leaking.

Apparently, the answer was amazing, because Cindy woke up and instantly started convulsing in pleasure.

“Human ejaculate is like an aphrodisiac to them,” Ari said, breathing heavily. The intense blush was starting to fade out of her cheeks, now, though she hadn’t yet noticed that she’d accidentally gotten cum on them. “She is likely going to—“

Cindy screamed with pure ecstasy. Her alluring voice was music to my ears.

“More,” she moaned. “More, more, moremoremore—“ she cut herself off with another, prolonged cry before finally stopping.

Finally, the succubus seemed to notice us.

She stood from the table I’d fucked her on, radiating power. She glared at me, and I was suddenly filled with the knowledge that she could end me in an instant. I shivered.

Then, Cindy dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, licking it like a lollipop until she’d downed every bit of cum she had.

“My thanks,” she said when she was done. “Now. Introductions may be at hand.”

77