Chapter 10
1.3k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Introductions,” I said. “Somehow, I feel like the typical progression in a relationship like this goes a bit differently.”

“You must be new to dealing with beings like me,” Cindy said. She wiped the cum off of her belly with two fingers, then sucked them clean before finishing her sentence. “My name is Sindranalith, but you may call me what you wish.”

“We decided on Cindy,” I said.

“There was no we there,” Ari protested.

“Cindy,” the succubus said, running her hands down her side as if she was feeling up someone else’s body. “A whimsical name, don’t you think?”

“Works with me,” I said. “I’m Erin, by the way, and this is—“

“Ariana Skyheart,” Ari interrupted. “I will need to report to my family on your existence. When were you captured by the Templars?”

“Straight to the hard questions, hmm?” Cindy asked, tapping her chin thoughtfully. She drummed her fingers, and her hair rearranged itself, going from a long, curly mess to twintails that came down past her breasts, barely covering her nipples.

“That’s because she just came,” I said. “You should see her when she’s still a horny mess. Ari’s fantastic then.”

“Oh, I don’t doubt that,” Cindy said, grinning as Ari made incoherent sounds of protest. “I bet that when you peel the layers of society apart, there’s a dirty, dirty little slut at her core.”

“I think I like you,” I told the succubus.

“Of course you do,” she said. “Nobody who didn’t like me would be able to give me this much sustenance.”

“I am still here!” Ari cried indignantly. “You cannot speak about me like this!”

“Actually, I can and will,” I said.

“You did ask me a question,” Cindy said to Ari.

She took two swift steps towards the girl closing the distance between them until they were chest to chest. The succubus had six inches of height on Ari, and the white-haired mage stumbled back in fear.

Cindy caught her and kissed her deeply. Ari made a surprised sound, then relaxed into it, allowing Cindy to invade her mouth with her tongue.

After a moment that stretched on for quite a while, Cindy stepped back.

Ari was breathless. “What was that for?”

“I was saying hello,” Cindy replied, tilting her head. “Did they not teach you that?”

“Aw, I don’t get a hi?” I asked.

“There are many ways to greet a new acquaintance,” Cindy said. “You were my supplier, so I greeted you as is custom.”

“You know what? I’ll take the blowjob being a hello.”

“I was captured around a month ago,” Cindy said. “I was living in a small community. It was nice, if frustrating. They fed me enough semen to keep me alive and hale, but nobody wished to satisfy my true needs. Then, a man came along with an offer, and foolishly blinded by my base desires as I was, I accepted.”

“Then they brought you here,” Ari surmised. “Kept you barely alive in a tank of suspended animation, using your magical power to control their golems.”

“You have the right of it.” Cindy nodded, trying to walk around a little more but stumbling and falling forward. I caught her with my force magic, righting her. “You have my dearest thanks for restoring me and meeting my sexual desires for the first time in centuries, Erin.”

“Are you alright?” I asked, giving her my shoulder to lean on. “You seem unstable.”

“I may be a little weak while recovering,” Cindy said.

“That’s fine,” I said. “We can support you.”

“I appreciate that,” she said. “Though I may not be around for much longer.”

“What?” My heart dropped.

“I should have mentioned this before,” Ari said. “Succubi who gain sufficicient fuel will return to the hells where they came from.”

“You gave me too much power,” Cindy said, smiling weakly. “There are ways to return to this plane, but when my body fully recovers, I will be gone.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t know—“

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” Cindy said. “Here.”

She tapped her forehead to mine, kissing me lightly on the lips.

You have gained a divine blessing.

New skill unlocked: Call Succubus (Sindranalith) - Once per week, you can call the succubus Sindranalith from her hellish home on the plane of lust.

“It’s not very strong, but it will level up with time,” Cindy said, noticeably weaker. “That took much out of me. You may have to carry me.”

She instantly collapsed in a heap.

“Aw, hell,” I said, picking her up. Cindy was surprisingly light for her size, and I made carrying her even easier with force magic.

The naked succubus clung onto my shoulders, riding me like she was a backpack.

“I have a better idea,” she said. “Put me on your other side and I can ensure you’ll have a good time.”

Oh, now that did sound exciting.

I turned Cindy around, and she clung onto my shoulders again, legs locked around my back, head nestled into my shoulder.

Despite having entirely exhausted me just minutes prior, her touch reinvigorated me, her demonic magic restoring my lust and erection nearly instantly.

With a soft chuckle, she lowered herself onto my cock.

On the side, Ari’s face was stuck in a complicated expression halfway between embarassment and… was that jealousy?

“Oh, Ariana,” Cindy said, turning to look at the other woman. “You don’t need to deny your desires. You want to be like me in this moment, don’t you? You want to be her fleshlight, a living cocksleeve for this girl.”

“N-no,” Ari denied, even less convincing than usual. “We should get moving. T-the golem will be down now.”

“Of course,” I said, joining her. Every step I took had Cindy bouncing on my cock, her juicy, naked tits pressing into mine.

Ari tried to avert her eyes, but I could see her constantly flicking her vision over to me.

“You can look,” I said. “I don’t think Cindy minds.”

“We could even trade places,” Cindy offered. “I’m sure I could manage to crawl. It would be a worthy sacrifice to see you accept who you are.”

“No!” Ari shouted, a little too loudly. “I mean… maybe. But not now, okay?”

“I’ll hold you to that,” I said. “I’ll be waiting whenever you realize what you want.”

Ari flushed. “We’re going now.”

And so, my first dungeon adventure came to a close, me and a repressed, horny noble in denial walking side by side with a succubus impaled on my cock.

Not bad, I thought. Not bad at all.

58