Chapter 15. Flor’s Discovery. Level 3!
1.2k 15 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Froorar returned, Flor thought that things wouldn't be complicated any further.

However, it seems that it was her misunderstanding.

The Rose Fairies saw a few Thornstrides roaming their territory for a while, making them feel alert. 

Moreover, their activities were closing in the place where they stayed the most, and that was, around Liu Shu.

Clavel frowned. "Leader Flor, what do we do now? Do I go hunt those pesky Tree eaters?"

Flor shook her head, pondering what to do. 'They are getting closer and closer to Liu Shu. Should we start a war?'

Then, Flor blinked and realized. 'Oh, I forgot to do today's pollination.'

She flew toward Liu Shu and saw the little one's branches joyfully swaying, making her lips arch. 

It has been a few days since Froorar came, and during that time, Liu Shu had been getting 10 Experience Points daily from Flor, 2 Experience points from her Energy Gathering skill, and the occasional ignorant beast that approached with bad intentions. 

Because of that, her current Accumulated experience looks like this:

Accumulated Experience: 512

So, when Flor circled her while releasing the red mist-like dust, the usual notification reached her. 

[A <Rose Fairy Level 10> has used <Basic Pollination> on you. You've gained 10 Experience Points.]

Liu Shu became extremely happy. Her dropping branches swayed, her body swayed, and the soothing and calming feeling of the pollen released by Flor reached her core, making her happy. 'This feels so nice~. Flor is the best~.' 

Flor saw through the young tree's feelings and laughed. "You are really cute, little one. Did it feel good?"

However, Flor's smile dropped in the next second. 

Liu Shu moved toward her system window and dropped all 520 experience points on her level, effectively leveling up to Level 3.

However, as she did so, an uncontrollable event would happen where her breakthrough would become noticeable. 

If the boost was not considerable, the effects of leveling up were dismissed, but as a Level 3 being, each level-up was a massive jump in growth. 

Aether, Anima, and Phoer rushed toward Liu Shu, creating a soft wind around them. 

When she saw the similar events that happened when Liu Shu broke through before, Flor's heart sank, and she immediately called all Rose Fairies. "All of you, stand alert! The little one is leveling up again!" 

Without a single moment of hesitation, all Rose fairies flew from the surrounding branches and prepared to fight whoever dared approach. 

Meanwhile, Liu Shu had sunk into her mind and the sensations all around her body.

Leveling up was a way of expanding a creature's vessel, increasing its strength, and improving all its other qualities. 

Liu Shu, as a World Tree, was affected much more deeply. With the sound of bark creaking, the sound of leaves rustling, and the sound of the ternary essence swirling into the tree, one could see the body of the tree growing in real time.

From her current three meters tall, she grew to four. However, even if it was just one meter, the entire body of the World Tree became more refined and appeared increasingly extraordinary.

The changes were not visible at a single glance yet, but if someone knowledgeable looked, they would realize what Liu Shu was growing into.

Whether it was a blessing or not, Flor was considered knowledgeable. As the oldest Rose Fairy and highest level one, she had seen the world much more than any other of the group. As a result, she knew about the existence of World trees. 

Flor's eyes widened as she saw the traces clearly for the first time. She had been in doubt for a while, but now, she knew. 'This little one is truly a World Tree!'

A stream of notifications popped into Flor's mind, followed by a massive surge of energy exploding from her.

[You are the first to recognize Tianlian Liu Shu as a World Tree. As a reward for discovering a new World Tree and nurturing when you didn't know about it, your affinity toward the World Tree will increase.]

[You've increased affinity with a World Tree! Rewarding new bloodline!]

[You've increased affinity with a World Tree! Increasing the user's tier!]

[You've increased affinity with a World Tree! You'll Level up two times!]

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Titles have evolved!]

[Skills have evolved!]

[You've Become a Rose Fairy Queen!]

Flor's eyes were about to pop out of her skull. 'HA!?'

In a rush, she checked her own system page.

***

Name: Flor

Titles: 

<Rose Fairy Monarch>: As the Queen of Rose Fairies, all Rose Fairies following your command have a greater chance of breaking through limits. 

<Friend of the World Tree>: If you are in an area dominated by the World Tree, your stats will increase by 20%. (Warning: If you ever damage the World Tree maliciously, this title will transform into <Enemy of the World>)

<Protector of nature>: Your stats will increase by 10% when protecting nature. (Warning: If you ever damage Nature maliciously, this title will transform into <Cursed by Nature>)

<Wind Tamer>: You've tamed the wind; now, it is your friend. You can use Wind Aether Mana much more efficiently.

Race: Rose Fairy Queen. 

Energy Method: 

<Royal Pollination (Only usable with World Trees)>: You will increase your and the experience of the World Tree's experience by [Level of World Tree^2]. It can be used on one World Tree a day. 

<Simple pollination> (gain experience equal to <Flora level*tier>/<Your level> per flower. Can be used once a day.)

Level: 12 [0/7440]

Aether Mana Shards: 12432/12432

Phoer Body Shards: 3612/3612

Anima Energy Shards: 5845/5845

Attributes: Aether 89 (75+14), Physique 28 (19+9), Anima 44 (33+11), Willpower 56 (56), Destiny 96 (96)

Affinity Percentage: Aether Resonance (16,4), Physique Refinement (7,5), Anima Affinity (10,7)

Resistance Percentage: Aether Resistance (16), Physique Resistance (11), Spiritual Resistance (13), Mental Resistance (14)

Talents:

<Basic Pollination (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900])>: Pollinate a flower. The pollinated flower will gain a small buff of five percent extra growth rate, five percent production, and 10 Experience. You can only use it once a week on the same plant. If used on a World Tree that you have used <Royal Pollination> on, it will receive a buff to all their basic stats equal to the Fairy Queen's Level for a day.

<Wind Slash (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900])>: A cutting current that can deal tremendous damage. It is an attack that can cleave even reinforced armored surfaces. It uses Aether Mana and Anime Energy, and it can be adjusted. The more resources used, the stronger it can get. Range 50 meters. 

<Rose Fairy Queen's Embrace (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900])>: Your aura can be used to heal and energize any living creature. However, if used on a Plant creature, the effects will be much stronger. It uses mainly Aether Mana, but there is a bit of a need to use Phoer. 

<Frantic Flight (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900])>: You can move extremely quickly in unrecognizable patterns. Your speed increased by 100% for 10 seconds. It uses Aether Mana to control Wind Aether and envelop your body. 

Passive Skills:

<Friend of the World Tree (A Rank Level Max)>: Plants innately like you. However, if you purposely harm them, they will quickly feel betrayed and hate you. 

<Life Sense (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900])>: As a creature born from the forest, your senses toward living beings are very sharp. You can also locate valuable plants that can be harvested. 

Accumulated Experience: 0

***

When Flor read her system window, she almost fell from midair. 'W-What happened to all my skills!? They were F rank!' Flor looked at her ternary essences but didn't know how to process them. 'Not to mention the skills… What are these numbers!?' 

Flor didn't know how to react to the fact that her numbers had basically doubled.

This didn't mean that she was twice as strong, in any case. Not at all. She was probably five to eight times stronger than before! 

 Flor looked at the dumbfounded fairies around her, and her lips twitched. 'Why are they so small?'

Clavel shouted. "Why are you so big!?"

Flor almost smacked herself in the forehead. 'Right, it was I who grew, probably. As an estimate… I'm around 45 centimeters tall?'

She looked at her perfectly slender body with wonder, and as a test, she threw a wind crescent to the sky. 

WHOOOSH! 

A crescent around 1 meter wide shot upward at extreme speed, dissipating when it crossed 50 meters. 

Looking at her Aether Mana and Anima Energy, Flor's lips twitched. 'Really, World Trees are blessings of the World. Also…' Floor looked at the growing tree and smiled. 'I finally know your name, Tianlian Liu Shu.' 

Meanwhile, Liu Shu had already gone from 3 meters to the top of her crown to 4 meters. 

After her massive growth ended, Liu Shu received a few messages.

[Level up!]

[Aether +7, Physique +9, Anima +8, Willpower +10, Destiny +100.]

[You've gained the skill <Woodcrafter (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900])>!] 

***

Name: Tianlian Liu Shu

Titles: 

<Awakened>: A title that's gained when a tree gains sapience and evolves, gaining human-like intelligence. 

<World Tree>: A tree that can grow to be an overlord, admired by many, hated by some.

Hidden titles: [9]

Race: World Tree.

Energy Method: Basic World Energy Gathering (Gathers experience points*Level per day.)

Level: 3 [0/1110]

Aether Mana Shards: 1013/1013 (+36,5/Hour)

Phoer Body Shards: 1499/1499 (+54/Hour)

Anima Energy Shards: 1044/1044 (+37,6/Hour)

Attributes: Aether 27 (21+6), Physique 37 (27+10), Anima 29 (24+5), Willpower 30 (30), Destiny 300 (300)

Affinity Percentage: Aether Resonance (25), Physique Refinement (35), Anima Affinity (20)

Resistance Percentage: Aether Resistance (31), Physique Resistance (37), Spiritual Resistance (32), Mental Resistance (35)

Talents:

<Enchanted Growth (E+ Rank level 1 [25/18000])>

<Woodcrafter (E- Rank Level 1 [0/3900]): The World Tree can create tools and similar items with basic effects. It costs Aether Mana and Anima Energy if there are materials. If the World Tree wants to use itself as material, it will also cost Phoer.

<Nature's Gift (F Rank level 3 [3100/3900])> 

<Willow Strike (F- Rank level MAX)> 

<Willow Strike Barrage (F Rank level 2 [420/1200])> 

Passive Skills:

<World Tree Heart (A Rank Level 1 [0/589900])> 

<World Tree Eye (C Rank level 1 [621/144000])>

<World Tree Wisdom (SSS Rank Level Max.)>

<Charm of the Seedling (F Rank Level 4 [5110/9300])>

Accumulated Experience: 2

***

Liu Shu woke up and looked at her stats closely, her mind humming happily as she saw her numbers increase. 'While they are far away from that scary bad little friend, now I'm really strong!'

Liu Shu could feel that even Level 9s like Amapola, who flew around her often, would have trouble damaging her.

Of course, as a World Tree, she would never be the one to start a conflict. World Trees were creatures that were very easy to be around until you angered them. If you angered them… Well, good luck.

Although Flor's and Liu Shu's strength increase was something to celebrate. The event was not unnoticeable.

The people who had been lurking around could finally feel that something was wrong on the Rose Fairies' side. 

80