Forewords And Cover Illustration
2.5k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since I started my quest with rewriting Re: Sword Emperor, there was one lady who has always been there for me and who without the help of, this story wouldn't be as good as it is now. She, who edited every single line in the first three chapters, showed me the faults of my ways and enlightened my journey as an author. Her name is RellaWing, and she is a magnificent author. Most certainly, much better than me.

Here is a link to her story. Please give it a read and show her some love!

Other than Rellawing, many others have given me their input and feedback on the story before it was posted(Darkling, Blood, Awyn, Azrie...). And while their contribution wasn't at the level of Rella, I still wanted to shout them out.

Now for the cover.

This isn't the full resolution image (for that you need to go to patreon wink wink, nudge nudge), but it does give you a more clear view of the characters. For those of you who have read the novel before, you would recognize them as the main trio. You would also be confused as to their hairstyle. I know, I would be too. On the rightmost is Ryan, I know, Ryan is supposed to have black hair. Well, he has red hair now. Next to him on the top left is Leo (again, I know, the hair color changed). And finally, the only character whose hair hasn't changed (mainly because I never mentioned it in the first version) is Shesmu! Yay, the main character! As you can see, he has the iconic golden eyes and wielding the Campione Blade.

As such, my last shoutout shall be to the artist: Dai-chan. You might have already seen her work with Koto's novel, The 7th Demon Lord, and here she is once again. You can check more of her stuff on her website.

With that, enjoy the ride!

41