4
786 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow… That’s awesome..!”

Minwoo inserted his object into Ernate’s vagina all the way to the root without adding or subtracting. And he stayed still for a while, quietly savoring the feel of her vagina. He even felt a strange emotion from that touch.

“I can’t believe I’ve lived for over 30 years without knowing this feeling. Ugh… I can’t stand this..!”

I’m not bragging, but Minwoo had no experience with women other than going to a business once. As always, his only companion his, his is his right hand his.

Minwoo was now experiencing a completely new world. Ernate’s mature female skills were enough to open a new horizon for Minwoo.

“Huh… Huh…!”

Before he knew it, he was unconsciously shaking his waist frantically. His back quickly became sore due to his unfamiliar movements, but Minwoo’s movements did not slow down at all. He was focusing his entire attention his only on obtaining physical pleasure.

“Ugh… I feel like I’m going to cum already..! I feel like I’ve ejaculated completely prematurely..!”

When it comes to masturbation alone, he can control the pace as much as he likes, but Minwoo doesn’t have the luxury of doing that right now. He wanted to relax and have fun, but he didn’t care about anything else. The very thought of leisurely enjoying this pleasure felt so extravagant and profane to him.

In the end, even after less than a minute had passed since Minwoo started inserting himself, he felt an intense feeling of ejaculation coming.

“Huh… Huh..! Eh, I don’t know..! I’m cumming..!”

It didn’t even occur to me that I had to endure it. If this woman wakes up like this, her life she will definitely be dead. But even that felt good to Minwoo now.

Minwoo himself didn’t notice it, but ever since he came to this strange place, he has been acting boldly for some reason. Even though he was committing an act that would have been a serious crime in the old world, he didn’t care and sowed his seed into Ernate’s vagina. Perhaps subconsciously, he felt that this was a completely different world from before.

“Ugh…!”

Much more ejaculation than usual. The semen was constantly gushing out without stopping, leaking all the way out of the entrance. Minwoo shook his waist and squeezed out the last drop and injected it into Ernate’s vagina.

“Haa…Haa…”

Minwoo took a deep breath and placed his body on top of Ernate’s. Then he buried his face on Ernate’s voluptuous breasts. Savoring that soft touch, Minwoo enjoyed the lingering sensation of ejaculation for a while.

His identity is unknown, but he sowed his seed without forgiveness on a defenseless demon woman. Thinking like that, Minwoo was overcome by an unbearable sense of conquest.

“Haha… I completely committed this…”

Is it because I ejaculated once? Min-woo, who had come a little wiser, felt the weight of what he had done. She doesn’t know who this woman is, but judging from her appearance just now, she is probably not an ordinary person. She was like a monster who disappeared into a handful of blood, and when she thought that she too would become like that, Minwoo suddenly felt heartbroken.

“Fuck… Err, I don’t know. Is there anything special in life..! Just commit and see!”

Contrary to what he said, Minwoo had endured his entire life as a small citizen, but at least now he seemed braver than anyone else.

“Anyway, it’s like this, let’s pick a mulberry!”

As she continued to massage Ernate’s breasts, Minwoo’s dick suddenly regained its energy. Minwoo got up again and this time got on Ernate’s boat. Then, naturally, his object fell between the two peaks.

“I really wanted to try this once…”

Something that only men who have lovers with big breasts can do. Men’s dreams. Minwoo was trying to do what was called teasing or paizuri.

“Looking at it like this, I realize once again that it is an absurd size…”

How many cups would this be? I cup? J cup? Even to Minwoo, who had no in-depth knowledge about women’s breast size, it seemed to be about that size.

Even Minwoo’s object, which was by no means small, went between Ernate’s breasts, and only the head of his glans was barely visible. Minwoo slowly started back and forth movements, enjoying the softness, which was different from the texture of the vagina.

“Wow… This is awesome just like this… More than anything, the visual impact is amazing.”

In fact, paizuri is not as pleasurable as you might think. This is because the chest itself does not have enough strength to tighten. However, it was a position where the sense of conquest and visual stimulation of having control of a woman’s breasts stimulated men’s hearts more than anything else.

Above all, everything was a new experience for Minwoo, so he couldn’t be good at anything.

“Whoa… Little by little… It’s coming…!”

The speed at which Minwoo’s waist moved gradually became faster. By pulling Ernate’s breasts into the gown so that they were almost crushed out of shape, Minwoo spurred the post-war movement.

“Slowly… It’s coming out… !”

As the feeling of ejaculation surged, Minwoo realized that if things continued like this, semen would be sprayed on Ernesta’s face. He thought that he had sprayed a lot of it inside her vagina anyway, so now is the time to do it, but considering what happens when she wakes up later, it would be better to leave as little evidence as possible.

Minwoo quickly stood up, grabbed Ernate by both horns, and pulled him. Then, naturally, the tip of his cup touched Ernate’s lips hers.

“Ugh..!”

Push shoot!

As soon as the tip of his glans entered Ernate’s mouth, semen spurted out. Although it was less than the first time, a significant amount flowed into Ernate’s mouth. For her, who was losing consciousness, it was like a lightning strike in the dry sky.

“It was difficult to clean up afterward, so I wrapped it inside for now… But I guess it doesn’t mean much…”

Even though my consciousness was asleep, was my body awake? As the foreign object entered her mouth, sounds were heard from Ernate’s throat as she swallowed liquid. As Minwoo intended, his semen entered Ernate’s body her almost cleanly.

“Whew… I feel refreshed…”

After two ejaculations in a row, Minwoo felt more satisfied than ever. But at the same time, he was slowly regaining his senses. The so-called wise man time has come. What should I do now? Soon Minwoo began to feel a sense of crisis.

“Use… It may not mean much…”

Minwoo decided to put Ernate’s clothes back on. This doesn’t mean the traces will disappear, but it’s better than nothing.

“Ha… I did it, but it was really cheap…”

Minwoo sighed softly as he turned his tangled bottoms to his side . He had cum leaking out from his first time cumming, making the area around his entrance dirty. Moreover, the white color of his semen stood out even more because of his purple skin color.

Minwoo roughly wiped it with his hand and put his bottoms on. When she wakes up, she’ll probably feel quite uncomfortable, but it can’t be helped.

“The upper part is also the same as before…”

As he said that, Minwoo’s hand was massaging Ernate’s chest again. Regardless of sexual desire, I never get tired of this feeling. It’s like stroking a pet’s head.

“Anyway, even though I did this, he doesn’t seem to wake up at all.”

I didn’t really give him any sleeping pills, but if he goes this far, he usually wakes up. At this point, Minwoo started to worry about the woman with a pure heart. It wasn’t something I should say while massaging her breasts.

“Let’s really quit. There’s no end to this.”

Min-woo, who had finally removed his hand from Ernate’s chest , pulled up the top of her dress to finish dressing her, then picked up the armor parts that had been removed .

“Huh..? How do I put this on..?”

It was easy when I took it off, but when I tried to put it back on, it wasn’t working very well. For clothes such as one-piece swimsuits, all you had to do was put the stained part back, but for the armor, there were no visible joints at all. It was because it was maintained by magical power in the first place, but Minwoo had no way of knowing that fact.

“Damn… Let’s do this here… Ugh…”

That was when Minwoo was wrestling with the armor.

“Demon Lord! What is this..!”

Minwoo completely froze at the sound of a childish voice coming from behind him.

Minwoo turned his head, breaking into a cold sweat.

In the middle of the tower cavity, where no one must have been before,

A girl with blonde hair and red eyes was glaring at Minwoo as if she were going to kill him.

***

Siorra soon regretted his rash actions. She should have made a quiet surprise attack, but she blurted out words inadvertently and the man in front of her discovered her presence.

But it was something she couldn’t help but do. This is because the situation unfolding before her eyes was too shocking for her to judge the situation calmly.

The Demon King, whom I respect, adore, and adore, is lying helpless on the cold stone floor. And the man, who is presumed to have been summoned from another world, is standing there without any wounds. Even if Siora didn’t like it, she knew what that meant.

‘This man… Is strong!’

11