5
640 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Siorra soon regretted his rash actions. She should have made a quiet surprise attack… But she blurted out her words without thinking and ended up revealing her presence to the man in front of her.

But it was something she couldn’t help but do. This is because the situation unfolding before her eyes was too shocking for her to judge the situation calmly.

The Demon King, whom I respect, adore, and adore, is lying helpless on the cold stone floor. And the man, who is presumed to have been summoned from another world, is standing there without any wounds. Even though she didn’t like it, Siora knew what that meant.

‘This man… Is strong!’

Even though his power is not perfect, he is a man who so easily overpowered the Demon King that no one dares to challenge him except Hero. In order to win over a man like that, she had to at least sneak attack from behind.

However, the sight of the Demon King lying down gave Siora a great shock and took away her peace of mind.

The fortunate thing among the misfortunes for Minwoo and Siora was that Siora arrived here only after Minwoo had completely committed a rebellion. Until then, she had never witnessed any of the lewd acts that Minwoo had done to Ernate.

If Siora had arrived here a little sooner, the shock she would have felt would have been incomparable to what she feels now. Even though the current demon lord was female, the fact that the demon lord had been raped by a human was something that, as a Siora, she could not even imagine. She immediately thought that Ernate’s disheveled attire was due to the battle called Siora.

“Uh, over there… I mean… This is… “

On the other hand, Minwoo probably thought that what he was about to do was caught out, but Siora’s harsh gaze seemed like a thief who was at a loss as to what to do. Even though just a moment ago, he was saying whatever happened, he was just an ordinary old bachelor in Korea until yesterday. The way of thinking cultivated in modern society was not something that could be changed overnight.

“…”

However, Siora did not understand Minwoo’s actions as she believed. He neither shows his murderous intent nor shows the composure of a strong man. Why is this man so embarrassed?

However, the fact remains that the Demon King, Ernate, is actually lying unconscious. As expected, Shiora could not let go of her mind as she thought that the seemingly indifferent man’s actions her might be trying to make her let her guard down.

In the end, Siora made her decision.

“– — –.”

“Eh? Eh?”

Minwoo suddenly fell into a state of panic as he saw the girl with her arms outstretched towards him and muttering something unintelligible.

“Seo, no way..!”

Minwoo remembered that Ernest had done something similar just before. The explosion that reduced the scary monster to a handful of blood. At that time, I muttered something unintelligible like that.

“Ugh, ugh!”

Just a moment ago, Minwoo was wondering if it would be okay to die, but no matter what, he didn’t want his body to explode and die. Minwoo unconsciously picked up the light stick that had fallen on the floor.

“— —- –!”

At the same time that Minwoo held out the light stick forward, saying, “Let everything happen,” Siora’s chant ended.

The magic that was revealed was called Death Ray. As the name suggests, this magic, which fires a ray of death, is one of the most powerful anti-personnel attack magic.

Moreover, above all else, the advantage of this magic was that it was fast. Not only is the chant short, but it attacks the target at the same speed as light as soon as the magic is activated, so if you can’t read the trajectory in advance, you have no choice but to be stuck. It was her favorite magic when dealing with fast-moving knights.

Although Siora was still tired from the summoning ritual, she judged that Death Ray would be able to respond to the man’s attack while chanting. Of course, the option of attacking the girl never occurred to Minwoo.

Since Minwoo showed no action, the chant was converted to a longer length, and the death ray, whose power was amplified to its maximum, was mercilessly fired towards Minwoo’s heart.

Ji-ing!

“Eh?”

The panicked voice belongs to Siora.

Minwoo, who had his eyes closed while holding the light stick forward, did not know what happened, but Siora was able to see the scene from beginning to end.

That’s why she couldn’t believe it even more.

“You nullified my magic?”

No, the word invalidation is a poor expression.

I was sucked in.

Like a black hole absorbing light, Siorra’s magic was sucked into the light stick and disappeared.

“…”

As the silence continued even though a considerable amount of time had passed, Minwoo only then gently opened his eyes and looked at the situation. He was Minwoo, who doubted whether he was still alive.

‘..Huh?’

Fortunately, the situation has not changed from before I closed my eyes. At least it wasn’t dead. Minwoo was relieved that he didn’t explode.

But since he didn’t see what happened just now, Minwoo was just confused as he looked at the girl who was still glaring at him. If he had had more time, he would have been able to see that the girl’s eyes were mixed with fear, but of course he didn’t notice that far.

“Uh, over there…”

“..!”

As soon as Minwoo opened her mouth, Siora took a slight step back without realizing it. The fact that her own magic had been blocked so helplessly made her unconsciously feel fear. But Siora couldn’t admit to herself that she was scared. She bit her lip until it bled and gathered her weakening heart.

‘This is a man who easily neutralized even the Demon King in the first place. There is no way I can win with my strength alone.’

Shiora, who realized the power of men, changed her thoughts.

‘There’s nothing we can do about this man right now. For now, all he has to think about is rescuing the Demon Lord somehow.’

Fortunately, despite the misfortune, the man had not yet shown any significant action. The power that instantly neutralized Siora’s magic was certainly surprising, but the man’s movements themselves did not seem that threatening.

‘Wizard type… Is it? If so, this side also has a chance to win.’

Of course, Shiora herself was a wizard type, but unlike human wizards, Shiora was a vampire. His basic physical abilities are on a different level from ordinary humans.

Since he couldn’t leave the Demon King behind, he couldn’t turn into a bat and run away alone, but Shiora thought that if the man’s physical ability wasn’t that of a knight, it wouldn’t be impossible to somehow contact the Demon King and escape from here using transfer magic.

“…”

The two people had different thoughts, but were in a silent confrontation.

However, the moment Siora was about to take action,

“Uhm… “

“Demon Lord! Are you conscious?”

The Demon King, Ernate, has regained consciousness.

“..How did this happen? Ugh..!”

After regaining consciousness, Ernate immediately felt a severe headache. Unfamiliar experience. But she soon realized the cause of the pain.

‘This is… A loss of consciousness due to depletion of mana. But…’

Ernate possesses the core, a treasure trove of magical power accumulated over thousands of years by past demon kings. Because of this, the Demon King is capable of performing nearly infinite magic.

Of course, the core’s magic can only be used if it is first converted into your own magic, so even if you are a demon lord, if you use magic too much in a short period of time, you can suffer from magic power depletion.

However, this is a phenomenon that is almost impossible to achieve unless you face a hero head-on for an extended period of time. What’s more, the magical power that was full of her was depleted in an instant and she lost her mind… This was something that not only she, but all the demon kings of all time, had never experienced before.

“Hmm?”

After regaining some of her magic through natural recovery, Ernate regained consciousness and realized that her clothes were somehow disheveled.

“Ah… Well, that is…!”

Min-woo, who was shocked for a moment, thought of something to say to make an excuse, but since he had done it outright in the first place, there was no room for an excuse.

“…”

“..Huh?”

However, contrary to what Minwoo expected, the Demon King, Ernate, straightened his clothes with a nonchalant expression and stood up. It was as if nothing had happened from the beginning. There was no sign of shame at all.

Minwoo didn’t know it, but not only had Ernate not been resurrected for a while, but she was the first female body among the demon kings of all time. She was still more influenced by the consciousness of past demon kings than by her self as a woman. As time goes by, Ernate’s true self will take root, but her current self is close to a male like previous demon kings.

And all previous demon kings had a macho tendency to regard only strong power as the greatest value of existence. Until now, demon lords have been completely uninterested in other things, such as sex. And it was the same for Ernate, the current Demon King.

She was like that, so it was natural that she couldn’t even imagine that the man in front of her was molesting her body just moments ago.

Ernate looked at her Minwoo and spoke calmly.

“Indeed… Since we come from the same world as the hero, does that mean there is something to be trusted?”

“Eh, huh?”

“But for me, the Demon King, to be so helpless… Well, if it hadn’t been like this in the first place, there would have been no point in summoning it. In a way, I guess it can be considered a success.”

The story was progressing as it pleased, but nothing was being conveyed properly to Minwoo.

“One from another world. What is your name?”

“Oh, hey… My name is Minwoo. Kang Minwoo.”

A proper conversation finally began, but Minwoo barely opened his mouth in a nervous posture, as if he were a job applicant standing in front of an interviewer. The bold appearance of lusting after Ernesta’s body just a moment ago was no longer visible.

“River… What? That’s a strange name. Well, it doesn’t matter. I am Ernatera, the demon king who summoned you here and is also the ruler of demons and monsters.”

“Well, I see.”

Although he had heard it a few times before, when Minwoo heard the word ‘demon king’ from his own mouth, he realized once again that he had come to a strange place. There is no way in modern times that a person with a sober mind would introduce himself as the devil.

Ernate briefly introduced himself and then turned to look towards Sciorra. Then Siora bowed her head to Minwoo with an expression that had not yet let down her guard and said.

“..It’s called Siora.”

“Ah, yes…”

Is this what it means to lie down and receive bowing? Minwoo felt that Siora’s eyes were still glaring at him, were particularly warm.

Ernest said.

“First of all, this doesn’t seem like a good place to have a long story, so let’s change the location. Come on. Guide Minwoo to the reception hall.”

“..Yes, Demon King.”

When Siora bowed her head politely, Ernate instantly turned into black smoke and disappeared. Before Minwoo had time to be surprised, Siora approached Minwoo and held his hand.

“Please stay still for a moment.”

“Eh, huh?”

Minwoo was surprised by Siora’s sudden action of holding his hand and tried to step back slightly. But before his legs he could move, Siora activated the transfer magic and the two disappeared from within the tower.

12