7
528 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What happens if I say I won’t help you?”

As soon as Minwoo said those words, Siora, who was standing behind Ernate, glared at Minwoo as if he were going to kill him.

“You guy..!”

“Hehe..!”

“Stop.”

In response to Ernate’s restraint her her, Siorra reluctantly withdrew her her threat her her her her her, but her eyes her her her she were still stinging. How dare you make such a foolish move in front of the devil? It was a look that seemed to say.

“Before answering that question, I’d like to ask you a question first. Is that okay?”

“Ah, yes…”

Er Nate looked at Minwoo with a serious expression and leaned his upper body forward. Then, her bursting breasts became even more emphasized and caught Minwoo’s attention, but Ernate continued her story without paying any attention.

“If our summoning ritual had not gone wrong, I thought you would naturally confront the hero… But for some reason, you seem to be very different from what I had imagined. What do you think about that?”

“What is that…”

It was like that.

The Demon King, Ernate, made some modifications to the summoning technique stolen from humans.

It is about the disposition of the being that is the target of summoning.

Unlike the Hero Summoning Ritual, which was designed to summon someone who was wise, brave, benevolent, and above all, someone with a sense of justice, Ernate created a ritual so that the target to be summoned would be more cruel and vicious, and would summon someone who hates the Hero more than anyone else.

But even after hearing that story, Minwoo could only tilt his head.

“..Even if you say he’s a hero, I don’t even know who that hero is.”

“..I see. The hero has only just been summoned. But he will definitely be the one you hate.”

“Even if you say that…”

The word hate itself was already a word that did not fit Minwoo. In the first place, in modern society, there was no one whom Min-woo, who had no special support, hated to the point of calling it ‘hatred’.

Moreover, Ernate said that the person to be summoned would have a vicious and cruel character. But Minwoo was not that kind of person at all. Of course, he didn’t go so far as to call himself a good person, but that doesn’t mean he’d ever committed a serious crime. Of course, as soon as he came here, he did something terrible to the demon lord in front of him.

That was also a questionable point for Ernate.

“The reason I’m asking this question is because your personality seems quite different from what I expected. Or are you acting so well that even I don’t notice?”

“No, absolutely nothing like that…”

When Minwoo was embarrassed, Ernate shrugged his shoulders and pulled his waist again.

“Anyway, I’m sorry, but I think it wouldn’t be too late to decide whether you will help us or not after checking the hero’s appearance first… What do you think?”

“..I understand.”

The Demon King couldn’t allow the hero to continue to grow, so they didn’t have that much time, but it seemed like they could somehow do it with magic if it was just to get a glimpse of the hero. After taking a short break, the three decided to get together again.

After the meeting with the Demon King, Minwoo was guided to the room where he would stay for the time being.

Originally, the Demon King’s Castle was overflowing with all kinds of monsters when the Demon King was resurrected, but was it because of his incomplete resurrection? The inside of the Demon King’s Castle was just desolate. At least, there were monsters like wyverns roaming around outside the castle that surprised Minwoo, but they were also on a shabby scale considering the castle’s strength in the past.

“Please stay here for the time being. If there is any inconvenience, please feel free to tell me. I will come back to see you when I am ready.”

“Ah… Yes.”

Minwoo broke into a cold sweat as he looked at Siora, who, contrary to her polite tone, had an expression on her face that indicated she would rip her mouth off if she continued talking to him in vain.

Only after she left her place did Minwoo, who had finally managed to relax, throw himself on her bed and take a deep breath.

“Whoa…”

Thinking that it had been a truly eventful day, Minwoo closed his eyes from the rapidly rising fatigue.

“…”

How much time has passed?

Suddenly, Minwoo woke up with a start.

“No way. Come to your senses, Kang Min-woo! You are not in a position to sleep peacefully yet.”

He dozed off for a moment, but this was not the time to lose his mind. There was something I needed to check first. The only thing Minwoo can currently rely on.

Minwoo took out a mini LED light stick. Then he began to look at it with serious eyes. He even tried pressing the button that lit up.

“…”

No matter where you looked, it was an ordinary light pole.

“I have no idea.”

This light stick was purchased online. The price is 12,800 won including delivery fee. The size is smaller than a regular light stick, and although it is slightly smaller, the length can be adjusted. It can be stored in the inside pocket of the parka. This is an item that he briefly used as a light stick when he was in the midst of an idol concert.

There is a button on the light stick, and when you press it once, a red light comes on. If you press it again, the light goes into blinking mode, and if you press it again, the light turns off.

“Now that I think about it, the woman called the Demon Lord touched this and fell down.”

And since she regained consciousness, she said that her magic power was depleted. Moreover, it also blocked the terrifying magic of a girl named Siora. She couldn’t see clearly because she was scared.

The fact that can be inferred from the above events is,

“First of all, it blocks magic, or absorbs it? Anyway, it seems to have that kind of power.”

It’s like the protagonist of a famous light novel who practices gender equality with just his right fist. Minwoo thought of that and smiled bitterly.

“It’s not bad, but I don’t think I can defeat the hero with just this…”

From what I’ve heard, it is said that a hero is such a cheat that he can even defeat the devil lord. As a being that transcends class distinctions, both sword and magic are at their peak, and magical power is close to infinite. It’s magic. No matter what you do with this light stick, if you attack with a sword, there’s no way for us.

In the first place, Minwoo was a person who had absolutely nothing to do with violence, fighting, or anything like that.

“Should I still refuse… I said I would first check the hero’s face before deciding…”

Minwoo thought that even if he found out who the hero was, it wouldn’t make much of a difference. Not only was there no one he disliked enough to use the expression hate in the first place, but even if there was such a person, he never wanted to fight for his life his his his. In that case, it was more suited to his temperament to just forgive and forget, despite the hatred.

“But I don’t know how the Demon Lord will react if I refuse outright… I think it would be better to at least pretend to cooperate for now.”

It is said that Minwoo defeated Ernate once, but it was just a fluke or coincidence. Now, she will be wary of this light stick, so it will not be easy to suppress it, and even if she can block the opponent’s magic, if she attacks physically or indirectly uses magic – such as collapsing the ground – she will be stuck . There is no choice but to suffer.

As Minwoo continued to worry and was turning the lights on and off, the door opened without warning. It was the vampire girl, Siorra.

“Minwoo, I’m ready. The Demon King is waiting, so hurry…”

“Oh, I’ll be there soon.”

Minwoo quickly got up from the bed. For some reason, this girl doesn’t like herself at all. Minwoo, who didn’t want to look even more hateful, walked up to Siora, forgetting to turn off the light stick.

But for some reason, Siora just kept looking at Minwoo.

“…”

“Hey… Aren’t you going?”

Minwoo, who felt awkward for some reason, scratched her head and said that, but Siora kept her hand on the ring of her door and made no movement.

“Eh… Maybe I made a mistake…”

“…”

Minwoo is becoming more and more awkward. However, he soon began to think that Siora’s behavior was somehow strange.

If you look closely, it looks like Siorra is standing in a position that looks somewhat uncomfortable. His posture was as if he had stopped in the middle of opening a door. The gaze she thought was looking at her was actually just staring into space, and the life in her eyes had already disappeared.

The red-eyed girl was nailed to the spot, as if she were a life-sized French doll.

She was completely ‘still’.

“Hey, Siora… Mr.?”

“…”

For a moment, Minwoo felt a sense of déjà vu. I’m sure something similar to this happened before.

Okay. The Demon King, Ernate, also suddenly lost consciousness like this.

But there is something a little different from then.

First of all, not only has Siora never touched her light stick, she has simply stopped moving and does not appear to have lost consciousness.

Suddenly, Minwoo thought that time had stopped and looked around without thinking.

A quiet room. There is no object that can confirm the passage of time. However, if you listen closely, you can occasionally hear the strange cries of monsters from afar. Above all, although Siora has stopped her movements, she still blinks her eyes occasionally, and you can see that her small breasts are moving slightly, showing that she is breathing well.

In other words, Siora literally just stopped her movements.

How on earth is this happening? Minwoo thought about it for a while, but no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn’t come up with an answer.

In the end, Minwoo made up his mind and decided to try a simple test.

“Mr. Siora, if you can hear me, please blink twice.”

“…”

However, Siora showed no special reaction.

Minwoo spoke again.

“Mr. Siora. If you keep still like that, I will touch her breasts. Is that okay?”

“…”

Even though she uttered words that would have been roasted in hellfire if spoken to a normal Siora, the girl still remained silent.

“Hmm… I can’t believe there’s no reaction…”

Minwoo thought once again for a moment, then took out the light stick he had put in his chest.

The light stick was on.

“No way…”

Although he thought it was ridiculous, the only special item he has now is this light stick. Thinking that maybe…, Minwoo pressed the button on the light stick.

The light of the light stick changed to flashing mode.

“…”

“What..?”

There was a reaction. Siora has moved.

But she did not return to her original state. Siora corrected her awkward standing posture and stood at attention towards Minwoo. As if waiting for Minwoo’s orders.

There was still no sign of life in her eyes.

“…”

Minwoo swallowed his saliva once and spoke softly.

“Raise your skirt and show me your panties.”

10