8
495 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Raise your skirt and show me your panties.”

“…”

There was no answer. But soon, Siora’s arms began to move as if they had their own will. Minwoo sighed inwardly.

Siora lifted the hem of her skirt high with both hands.

The black skirt, which was supposed to hide the girl’s beautiful legs, lost its role due to the girl herself. As the hem of her skirt and frills swayed and rose, her white thighs and black underwear decorated with lace were revealed one after another.

Siorra didn’t stop there, she lifted her skirt high enough to show her navigation. Minwoo didn’t know, but the reason she hiked up her skirt a little too much was because of Minwoo’s eye level. If she doesn’t pull up her skirt enough to show her belly button, Minwoo won’t be able to see her panties while she’s standing.

“…”

The sight of a girl as beautiful as a doll with an expressionless face, with the hem of her skirt, pulled up to her chin, in itself showed the height of her immorality. If I had done something like this in the previous world, I would have received the same welcome from Podol. I don’t know her actual age, but she looked like she was only in her mid-teens at most.

But Minwoo, who had already done something to Ernate once, naturally had no intention of stopping there. It was because she must have moved after hearing her command her just now.

Minwoo tried to be more courageous.

“Get on that bed.”

Siora remained expressionless, and she silently carried out Minwoo’s orders. Since he didn’t tell her to lie down on her bed, Siora climbed onto the bed and stood there. As Minwoo approached her, Minwoo’s eye level was right at the same level as her groin area.

“…”

Minwoo took a deep breath and moved his hand toward Siora’s thigh.

What if this condition breaks down as soon as his hand touches it? Maybe there’s a time limit. Even in the brief moment that his hand moved, all kinds of thoughts came into Minwoo’s mind.

“..!”

However, the moment Minwoo’s palm reached Siora’s desirable thigh, all other thoughts disappeared. It’s so moist and soft that you wonder if a newborn baby’s skin is like this. Minwoo began to focus all his attention on just enjoying that ecstatic sensation.

“Haa…Haa…”

Minwoo’s breathing started to become rough. With the movements of his hands, he was becoming more and more bold. Minwoo buried her face in Siora’s skirt and began stroking the area between Siora’s thighs and groin.

Soon his hands were climbing upwards. He hadn’t taken off his underwear yet, but when he grabbed Siora’s soft buttocks with both hands, Minwoo felt a similar sensation as when he touched Ernate’s breasts. The girl who was glaring at him like she was going to kill her just a moment ago is now treating her like a doll. That sense of immorality and conquest. Her fear that she might wake up had long since disappeared.

Min-woo, who enjoyed Siora’s butt for a while, tried to pull down her panties with his finger but stopped his movement of her.

Then, after slightly moving away from Siorra again, he said:

“Take off your panties.”

At Minwoo’s command, Siora bent down, lifted her skirt, and began to take off her panties. Her eyes, she were still dead.

“Stop.”

When Siora’s panties went down to the point where they were just hanging around her thighs, Minwoo stopped her movements.

“Spread your legs and lift your skirt.”

Following her command, Shiora took the same pose as when she first received the order from Minwoo. However, unlike before, her panties were down and her legs were spread, so her precious parts were clearly visible.

“Wow… It’s more than I imagined..?”

Siora’s place she was prettier than Minwoo had imagined. Of course, I liked the Demon King’s place her, but it was also true that I felt a little distant her because of my unique skin color of hers. On the other hand, Siorra’s skin she was a transparent apricot color that gave the illusion that her insides she could be seen, so she could not feel any visual discomfort.

Fluffy front hair without a single hair and thick, raised mounds. The vaginal opening her was tightly closed, as if to show her picky mind.

While Minwoo was wondering how to cook this beautiful French doll-like girl, he suddenly remembered what Siorra said when he first entered her room.

Apparently, when she came into her room, she said something like she was ready and she should go. She said that she shows the appearance of a warrior, so maybe that’s what it is.

The Demon King would still be waiting, so I thought that holding on to Siora any longer would not be a very wise choice. She didn’t even know the power of the Gyeonggwangbong yet, so she didn’t want to antagonize them by creating unnecessary misunderstandings.

“Put your panties back on.”

“…”

She still didn’t respond, but following Minwoo’s instructions, Shiora put her underwear back on. Minwoo watched her and whetted his appetite.

“If I turn off the light… Will it go back to normal?”

Since he didn’t know how much Siora would remember when she came back to her senses, Minwoo recreated as much as possible what she looked like right before she opened her door and came in, and then carefully turned off the light of the light stick.

At that moment,

“..Hmm?”

Life returned to Siora’s eyes.

As Minwoo expected, when the LED light on the light stick went off, Siora started moving again like a machine with power turned on. Even though her Minwoo returned her to the way she was holding on to her door ring, the awkwardness of not knowing where she was would remain.

Minwoo somehow suppressed his pounding heart and tried to feign calmness. If she remembered what she had done, she was going to press the button on her light stick again.

But fortunately, the feared thing did not happen.

“Hey… Is there some problem?”

“..No. It’s nothing.”

Siora couldn’t remember anything. Let alone her memory, she seemed not to be aware of the memory deficit itself.

She held out her hand to Minwoo, who returned with a cold expression

“The Demon King is waiting. Please follow me.”

Holding Minwoo’s hand, Siora cast her magic again and arrived at the small room where the Demon King was waiting.

“..It’s a little late.”

“Yes?”

At Ernate’s words, Siora tilted her head for a moment. She didn’t think she was particularly late, but why did the Demon Lord say she was late? Siora, who did not know what Minwoo had done to her, had no way to resolve her doubts. However, she, Shio, realized that she was giving a half-hearted response to the Demon King’s question, and she quickly lowered her head.

“I’m sorry…! Forgive me…”

“It’s okay. I didn’t mean to scold you. Let’s hurry and check the hero’s appearance.”

“Yes..!”

Ernest offered Minwoo a seat, and Siora stood in front of the small table. On the table was a black crystal ball the size of a human head.

“Okay then, let’s begin.”

Siorah placed her hand on the crystal ball and cast a spell, and after a while, soft light began to flow from the crystal ball.

“!”

Minwoo opened his eyes wide. Ernate and Siorado also began to look into the crystal ball with serious expressions.

An image immediately emerged from the crystal ball.

The warrior Ares was not a warrior until recently and was not even named Ares.

He had another name. The name in the original world.

However, the moment he crossed into this strange world, he was called Hero Ares.

He could not recall his old name and perceived the new name as if it were his original name. I was told by the people here that it was the effect of the summoning ritual. I heard that if you defeat the Demon King and return to the previous world, everything will return to normal…

“Oppa, what are you thinking?”

“No, nothing in particular…”

Her younger sister Marie, who had come into this world with him, was looking at him with only her head sticking out from under her blanket. She also had her original name, but she now goes by Marie, the Sorceress. It is a very suitable class for her younger sister, who was called a genius girl even in her previous world.

Marie said.

“It’s okay if you’re worried about me. Rather, worry about your brother. When I asked him, he said that the knights’ training is very difficult. Well, if you were my brother, there wouldn’t be a problem. “

“Hehe, yes.”

Ares smiled and stroked Marie’s head. Marie must have felt good about her brother‘s touch, and she fussed like a kitten. As long as she can be with her brother here is not afraid wherever she is. Marie thought so.

“Then I’ll come say hello to Sera and Luna. Go to sleep first.”

“..Yes, sleep well too, brother.”

When the other two names came out of her brother’s mouth, Marie looked a little lonely, but she soon saw Ares off with a nonchalant expression.

10