9
487 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Luna, are you sleeping already?”

“No.”

Sera called Luna’s name her, who was lying on the bed across from her. She has known Ares and Marie since she entered her current school, but she and Luna were childhood friends, so to speak, since they were very young.

In her childhood, Sarah, who was a weak and crybaby, was often the target of boys’ mischievous pranks. Since she was young, she was so cute that she shined, so it was only natural that she did so.

Luna used to protect Sarah from such boys. Luna, the daughter of a martial arts family, was trained from a young age and was so strong and brave that even most boys could not defeat her.

The two quickly became close friends and have been best friends ever since, attending the same school and class.

Until just yesterday, the four of us, Sarah, Luna, Ares, and Marie, were enjoying a happy school life.

Until I was summoned to this strange world.

“Luna… Can I go there? I want to sleep together…”

“Yes, good.”

Sera was pleased with Luna’s answer ,she picked up her pillow and moved to Luna’s bed.

“Hehe.”

“…”

Sera curled up and hugged her Luna like a puppy snuggling into her mother’s arms. Luna’s expression as she lightly hugged Sarah was still blunt, but she seemed to be in a good mood somehow.

“Luna’s arms are warm.”

“Cerrado.”

“…”

The two stayed silent for a moment without saying a word to each other.

It was Sarah who opened her mouth first.

“Wa… What happens now?”

“…”

Sarah still couldn’t believe the current situation. This was actually her dream, and she even thought that if she woke up like this, she would wake up in her own bed like usual.

But it was too vivid to be a dream.

Sarah thought about the events that happened today.

Sera, Luna, Mari, and Ares. The four people were having a happy lunch time on the school rooftop, soaking up the warm sunlight.

These days, Sarah has been focusing her passion on studying exquisite cuisine. It was for Ares, for whom she had love in her heart. However, Sera’s cooking skills were still at a mediocre level, and her cooking was even harshly criticized by Marie, Ares’ younger sister, calling her poison. Ares and Luna said it was delicious, but Sarah promised herself that she had to work harder.

However, that resolution became meaningless even before the day was over.

While they were having lunch on the rooftop, a large cloud of light struck the four people, and Sarah lost consciousness.

And when she regained consciousness, the four people found themselves in a strange world.

An unknown land, an empire, humans and monsters, and a hero and a demon king.

They heard a lot of stories from the people here, but they didn’t feel it at all. It was natural. Because they haven’t experienced anything yet.

A warrior’s mission was a distant story to them today.

“It’s okay. I will protect Sarah.”

Luna said that and hugged Sarah’s shoulder slightly tightly.

“Luna too… I’m not a child anymore.”

“That doesn’t matter. I will protect Sarah even when I become a grandmother.”

 “What is it? Luna says strange things sometimes.”

Sarah was able to laugh for a moment at Luna’s words, but she opened her mouth again a moment later.

“But thank you, Luna. I’m so glad I have Luna.”

“…”

Was it because he felt embarrassed by Sarah ‘s direct expression her her her? Luna’s expressionless face turned slightly red, but Sarah, who was burying her head in her arms, couldn’t see it.

Sarah said.

“Will Ares… Protect me like Luna?”

“…”

As soon as Ares’ name came out of Sera’s mouth, Luna’s expression returned to normal.

Luna said as if throwing something out.

“Because that guy is a serious siscon.”

“ Well … That’s true, of course… Still, I was a little surprised when Mari said she would sleep with Ares. Even so, people our age don’t usually sleep in separate rooms, right?”

Sarah was speaking her common sense, but inside she was envious of Marie. If she were Ares’ younger sister, would she have been able to use that as an excuse to sleep with him?

But that makes no sense.

“It’s okay. Ares is kind. I’m sure he values ​​​​​​Sera as well.”

“Yeah… He came to say hello just a moment ago.”

She was Sera, who was embarrassed to be alone with Ares and couldn’t even talk to her properly, but she was Sera who thought that even in this unknown world, it might not be so bad if she was with him.

Soon the two fell asleep.

“I can’t believe it… This is ridiculous!”

“…”

Siora widened her eyes in disbelief. The Demon King, Ernate, was also biting his lip without saying a word.

The image of the hero they were talking about was reflected in the crystal ball.

No… More accurately, it should be expressed as ‘warriors’.

“There are four heroes… Not one, but four?”

It was like that. The person reflected in the crystal sphere was not just one person.

The crystal ball illuminated one boy and three girls. They were all dazzlingly handsome men and women. Young children who seem to have no connection whatsoever with Min-woo, an ordinary old bachelor.

Although he was still confused as he had just been summoned, the boy seemed to be somehow comforting the girls.

Minwoo said.

“Is it so strange to have multiple heroes?”

“..At least it hasn’t happened so far.”

In response to Ernate’s answer, Minwoo quietly nodded his head.

“Demon King…”

Siora looked at Ernate with her despairing expression. Ernate quietly closed her eyes and said,

“..It’s just a guess, but it seems like this irregularity arose because we twisted the summoning ritual.”

“That can’t be…”

As many as four warriors were summoned, which was too much to deal with just one. Siora felt like she was about to lose her mind.

“…”

Unlike the two who reacted violently, Minwoo was just silently watching the crystal ball.

“You. You suddenly became silent. Are those warriors the ones you know?”

Minwoo said with a bitter smile in response to Ernate’s question.

“Well… yeah.”

But I doubt if they even know me. Minwoo thought so.

Fans know celebrities, but celebrities don’t know each and every fan. Minwoo and their relationship was similar.

As soon as he entered school, Ares was rumored among girls for his handsome appearance. He is an all-rounder who can do anything and is a kind-hearted young man. His popularity could be seen just by looking at the number of chocolates piled up on his desk on Valentine’s Day.

Marie, a genius girl who got the best grades in her grade and even skipped a grade, is Ares’ younger sister. With her small and cute appearance, she is quite a sharp-tongued person, but it seems that there are quite a few men who are attracted to her despite the gap between her looks and her personality. She is even called the Little Queen by some male students.

She has such a cute and elegant appearance that she was scouted as an idol or model, and she is the most beautiful girl in school, and no one around her knows Sarah. Even by the standards of Minwoo, who was only used to her two-dimensional pretty girl characters, she was an incredibly beautiful woman. In addition to her bright and cheerful personality, she also had a pure side that did not boast about her appearance, which endeared her to the children around her, regardless of gender.

Luna, a beauty who is tall for a woman and has a sharp image, is born into a family of martial artists and is an extremely talented person who has once won a prize in a major competition. Although the media focused more on her dashing and beautiful looks than on her skills. She is explosively popular not only with men but also with women due to her neat and androgynous charm, which is different from Sarah.

Minwoo was familiar with such rumors. The four most famous people on campus. The children were shining so brightly that you’d think they might have jumped out of a cartoon. How could I not know them?

Indeed, these children could understand being summoned in the name of a hero. Unlike themselves, they were young and beautiful and monopolized the gaze of admiration, envy, and jealousy from those around them.

And Minwoo was also one of the people who were jealous of them.

“I’d like to hear your thoughts.”

“…”

Could it be that he read a special emotion in Minwoo’s expression as he looked at the crystal ball?

ErNate said while looking at Minwoo with a coy look in her eyes that was unknown to her. Shio, who was standing behind, waited for Minwoo’s answer with a nervous expression.

“Definitely… Those kids are interesting .”

“Interesting?”

Not hate?

Ernest and Siora had such questions, but Minwoo did not answer them.

However, Minwoo gave them the answer they wanted.

“I understand. Although it is not enough, I will cooperate in dealing with them to the best of my ability.”

“Oh, I see! You thought it out well!”

The Demon King, Ernate, was very pleased with Minwoo’s answer that he would fight against the four warriors even after seeing them. Shiora didn’t show it on the outside, but she seemed relieved that she was no longer hostile towards him.

“Just…”

“Hmm? Do you have something to ask for? Just tell me anything. I’ll do whatever is possible for this body.”

“..If you say so.”

When Er Nate happily responded by sticking out her big chest, Minwoo drew a smile on his face and took out the light stick he had hidden in his chest her.

“I think you both need to cooperate with my experiment.”

A red light was already forming on the light stick in Minwoo’s hand

9