10
546 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm… For now, there are no problems up to this point.”

Minwoo said that and looked alternately at Ernate and Siora, who had stopped. He first wanted to check whether the power of the light stick could be used on more than one person at the same time, and fortunately, it seemed to work without a problem.

“Then, if you press the button once more…”

When Minwoo changed the light of the light stick to flashing mode, Ernate and Siora came in front of Minwoo and stood at attention. Up to this point, everything was going as expected.

“Hmph…”

Minwoo rested his chin on one hand and looked at the two people with a happy expression. Is there anything more exciting than this, that he can treat such beautiful women like puppets?

Minwoo, who was quietly looking at the two people, immediately placed his hand on Ernate’s chest. He was so big that he couldn’t fit in one hand.

“…”

Minwoo started massaging his chest, but Ernate showed no reaction. Her eyes were clearly open, but she was empty inside.

“Wow… I felt it before, but these breasts are the best.”

Minwoo didn’t get tired of it and enjoyed the feel for a long time.

“..But I’m really bored like this.”

It’s nice to be able to touch a woman’s attractive body to your heart’s content, but if there’s no reaction, what’s the difference between playing with a silicone doll?

There is no end to human greed, and Minwoo was already feeling that regret.

“Maybe, but… I’ll give it a try.”

Minwoo took a moment to gather his thoughts about what order to give, then opened his mouth.

“From now on, the two of you, Ernest and Shio, will not mind if I, Kang Min-woo, touch their breasts. It is very natural for me to touch their breasts, and it is also necessary to defeat the hero. So, the two of you will not feel anything at all if I touch their breasts. “You must respond positively when someone wants to touch your breasts.”

“…”

Of course, there was no answer. Minwoo, who became a little anxious, added slightly.

“Nod your head if you understand.”

“…”

Fortunately, the two people nodded. Minwoo was happy inside.

“Now let’s see the results.”

Still, just in case, Minwoo turned off the light of the light stick hidden in his arms and prepared to turn it back on right away.

“Ah…”

“Hmm..?”

When the lights turned off, the two people began to move again, as if a still image had been played. Unlike the first time he did it to Siora, Minwoo did not return the two to their original positions this time. It was because I was curious how the two people would react when the conditions before and after the stop were different.

Minwoo first said something lightly.

“What’s wrong with you both? You suddenly stand up… Is there some problem?”

“…”

Ernate and Siora looked at each other with blank expressions.

Soon Ernest spoke.

“No… It’s nothing. But… What were you talking about?”

“I said I would cooperate in fighting the warriors.”

“Oh..! Yes, I did.”

Ernate seemed to remember again and spoke with a happy expression.

“Yes, I thought well, my dear. If there is anything I can help you with, please tell me anything. I will do anything to help you defeat the hero.”

Minwoo was able to gain additional confidence as he watched Ernate say something similar to before and Siora, who did not find it strange at all. The fact is that before and after seeing the light of the light stick, a slight loss of memory occurs in the subject, and the subject is completely unaware of it.

Minwoo smiled and answered the devil’s words that he would cooperate in anything.

“I’m glad you said that. I have something I need help with right now…”

“Oh, I see! Say as much as you want.”

Minwoo calmed his trembling heart and slowly uttered those words.

“Please let me touch the devil’s chest.”

“…”

“…”

Just a few seconds of silence. However, to Minwoo, it felt like an eternity.

Just as Minwoo was wondering if he should press the button on the light stick again,

“You guy…”

Suddenly, Siora glared at Minwoo with cold eyes.

W, it doesn’t work either? Minwoo hurriedly tried to press the button while receiving Siora’s harsh gaze.

However, Siora’s next words stopped Minwoo’s movements.

“Shouldn’t you just touch the Demon King’s breasts? You can only properly defeat the hero if you touch my breasts as well!”

“Ah… That’s right…! Haha… I forgot.”

What was that? Minwoo broke into a cold sweat and sighed in relief.

Ernest said.

“Well, then… I guess it would be better to take off your clothes to touch me properly, right?”

“Yeah, right…”

“Just wait a moment.”

Minwoo felt his excitement rise again as he watched Ernate and Siorra casually taking off their clothes in front of him. Yes, this is exactly what I wanted!

“It’s done now. Go ahead and touch it.”

“This side too… Is ready.”

“…”

Minwoo swallowed so loudly that a sound could be heard.

The four large and small desirable peaks stole Minwoo’s attention.

Ernate’s breasts, so large and overwhelming, were showing off their presence to the extent that it would not be an exaggeration to say that they were the embodiment of a man’s romance.

On the other hand, Siorra’s breasts were small in size, but the combination of the unique transparent skin and light pink nipples made them feel so fragile that they felt like they would break just by touching them.

Minwoo just stared at the two people’s perverse appearance, not even thinking about touching them. The two people looked at Minwoo strangely.

“What are you doing? Hurry up and don’t touch me.”

“Oh… I’m sorry. Then…”

Minwoo carefully raised both hands and brought each hand to the chest of the Demon King and Siora. Being able to touch the breasts of these beauties at the same time… Is it really okay to touch them? They won’t suddenly change and attack, right?

But the worries did not last long.

Minwoo’s hand eventually touched the hearts of the two people.

“Uhm… “

“Ah..!”

When Minwoo’s hand touched their chest, the two of them each moaned as if they were surprised by the feel. However, Minwoo soon felt a little disappointed as he saw the two people acting resolutely as if it was no big deal.

‘Hmm… I’d like to see a more interesting reaction…’

It was much better than before, when he was no different from a protein doll, but Minwoo still couldn’t shake the feeling that something was lacking.

‘No, am I stupid? I… I can experiment with anything.’

Minwoo took out the light stick from his chest again. Of course, the button had already been pressed.

“…”

“…”

The two people stopped again. It was a familiar sight now.

Minwoo changed the light of the light stick back to flashing mode and gave the command again.

“Your body parts that I touch become more and more sensitive. You can feel them several times more than when I touch them. Hmm… This is also to defeat the hero. It is absolutely necessary.”

“…”

“Nod your head if you understand.”

Fortunately, the two nodded their heads again this time.

If the brainwashing before was a kind of thought manipulation, this time it was sensory manipulation. Strictly speaking, the fields are different. Although he nodded, it was unclear whether it would be applied properly as it was a completely different kind of hint.

“Okay, then… “

Minwoo put away the light stick and turned off the light. And then, without giving the two people who immediately regained consciousness a chance to understand the situation, he placed his hand on his chest.

“Sigh..!?”

“Huh..!?”

The two people reacted noticeably differently than before. Hypnosis was successful. Minwoo was happy on the inside, but on the outside he looked like he was being silly and continued to move his hands.

“Hmm… Uhm…!”

“Ahhh..! This is… Ma, Demon King…!”

“Hold on, Shiora. This is a must… To defeat the hero… Huh…!”

“Yes… Ah, I understand… Ugh..!”

Minwoo smiled faintly as he looked at the two people who were flustered, not knowing why their bodies were getting hotter.

***

Over the next few days, Minwoo conducted various experiments on the Demon King, Ernate and Siora, to find out exactly the power of the Gwangbong.

And now, Minwoo was experiencing the results of the experiment with his whole body.

“Umm… Is it okay to do it like this, dear?”

“Huh..! Demon King..! If you do that, my place will be…”

“I’m sorry, Siora. But it’s because your breasts are small, so don’t blame me too much.”

“Ugh… “

Minwoo was sitting on one side of the large bed in a room-sized position, looking down happily at the two people bickering.

On either side of Minwoo, Ernate and Siora were kneeling on the floor. They pulled back their tops and exposed their breasts, embracing Minwoo. Sexual service with breasts. It was commonly called paizuri.

10