11
438 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Don’t fight like that. You both are doing very well,” Minwoo said as he stroked the two people’s heads. The feel of the silky soft hair made Minwoo’s hands happy.

But soon Minwoo had no choice but to stop his hand.

“You bastard! You carelessly touched the Demon Lord’s noble hair… It’s blasphemous!”

“Eh? Ah… I’m sorry.”

Minwoo flinched at Siora’s shouting and withdrew his hand.

“I’m fine, Siora. All of this is a necessary process to grow his strength. For him, I don’t mind touching his hair.”

“Demon King…”

“…”

As Ernate showed a calm demeanor, Siorra looked filled with emotion. However, to Minwoo watching from the side, it seemed like nothing more than a skit.

‘You don’t mind serving with your heart, but you get angry when someone touches your hair. There is no comedy like this.’

Thinking like that, Minwoo suppressed his laughter.

I couldn’t help it. Because Minwoo’s brainwashing doesn’t even include the part about his hair. Even so, he didn’t brainwash him in such detail.

‘Anyway, the reason I was chosen as an anti-hero. I think I know now.’

About the conditions for being chosen as an anti-hero, as mentioned by the devil.

She said this.

A person who is more vicious and cruel than anyone else and who hates heroes is summoned.

However, Minwoo is not a person who fits those conditions.

He is not a good person, but he is not a bad person either. He’s just an ordinary guy you see everywhere.He is far from being vicious or cruel.

In reality, Minwoo is just an average, unmarried man.

However, there is one thing for Minwoo. If he was unique, he had a unique hobby.

He was running a small personal homepage, and the homepage specialized only in dark content such as humiliation, brainwashing, hypnosis, and training, omitting the Pure Love series entirely.

In fact, Minwoo unconsciously had an intuition from the moment he first saw this woman called the Demon King.

There is no way such an erotic body exists in the real world!

Considering Minwoo’s hobbies, he also fits the conditions for summoning an Anti Hero.

The main characters of the games he enjoyed were all cruel and evil people.

And the same goes for the warriors.

Minwoo didn’t particularly hate them, but he always looked at them with jealousy and envy. Unlike him, they were faithful to reality and the young children shined brighter than anyone else.

Minwoo has always imagined them heading towards catastrophe.

The man who is the main character of the harem is consistently indecisive and then loses the women to other men.

A beautiful girl who single-mindedly loves only the main character suffers cruel treatment from an unknown villain.

Minwoo was occasionally projecting onto them the imagination of content that would only appear in such games.

Of course, this is just imagination. Because anyone can do it if they just think about it.

But not anymore.

‘If only I had this light stick…’

I can do anything.

Minwoo thought so and smirked.

The power of light stick could be broadly classified into three categories.

First, the ability to absorb magic power.

This is a kind of passive function that has nothing to do with the button’s function. Literally, the light stick absorbs the magical power of the target it touches. If the object is magic, it absorbs all the magic power that makes up it, and if it is a living thing, it absorbs all the magic power that the living thing possesses in an instant.

Naturally, the magic that has been absorbed is destroyed. It can be used as an absolute magic defense shield.

Additionally, if a living being is stripped of all its magical power, it will experience magical power depletion. It is said that all living things in this world have magical power, whether large or small, and if they consume all of this magical power, they may lose consciousness, like a symptom of anemia, or in severe cases, their lives may be in danger. In other words, it is possible to take advantage of that phenomenon and use a light baton as a striking weapon in an emergency situation. Of course, it serves as only a temporary measure.

However, it was not yet known how the absorbed magical energy was used. I could only guess that it might be used as energy for light sticks instead of electric power.

Second, the ability to stop perceived time.

This is an ability that is activated when the light stick button is pressed once to enter normal mode. The correct condition is when the subject perceives the light from the light stick with their eyes.

For objects that perceive light, the perceived time stops. The reason I say it's 'perceived time' is because it's the most appropriate expression.

Actual time does not stop; Only the perceived time of the object that sees the light stops. So, at the moment of seeing the light, if the object is in an unstable position, it may collapse.

Rather than doing something in itself, there was a strong feeling that this function served as an intermediate bridge to move smoothly to the next step. Of course, since you can stop the target’s activities with just one button, it is also perfect for avoiding a crisis. In some cases, this may be an option to stop the enemy and attack.

However, if the opponent was a Demon King or a hero-level strongman, there was little point in attacking him with the strength of Minwoo, an ordinary human being. One time, Minwoo tried to hit Ernate with all his might after he had stopped him, and almost broke his wrist. After that, he decided not to do anything useless and to focus only on dirty things.

And the third and final function. Among the powers of light stick, this ability, which can be said to be the highlight, was none other than the ability to hypnotize.

By pressing the button on the light stick, which is in normal mode, once more, the light goes into flashing mode, and the subject that was in a stationary state is converted to a hypnosis standby state.

When hypnotized, the subject becomes absolutely obedient to what Minwoo says.

If you tell them to take off their clothes, they take them off. If they tell you to wash their clothes, they wash them.

Truly an ability that men dream of.

However, if you go into detail, there were various limitations.

First, there were restrictions depending on the content of the command.

It was said that subjects under hypnosis would follow whatever commands they were given, but in reality, this was not the case.

Minwoo had not yet reached an exact conclusion on this matter. More samples were needed.

Here are some of the experimental results.

First of all, simple commands were mostly followed well. Things like where to move, what posture to take, things like that.

In addition, he obeyed all commands related to erotic things without any resistance. Asking me to wash things or be a goddaughter. Of course sex is possible. Even the command to lick the anus worked.

On the other hand, there were commands that did not work like this.

The command for the two to attack each other did not work. Ernate also did not attack Siora, and Siora did not show any reaction.

Whether it was because they were important to each other, whether the attack order itself was impossible, or whether there was some other special reason, we had not yet figured out.

Minwoo was well aware that there were some commands that did not work.

Next, there was the problem that only relatively simple commands could be given while in a hypnotic state.

For example, if you command a subject in a state of hypnosis to suck him, the subject literally only performs the act of sucking. It involves simply repeating the act of sucking without any of the unique techniques of oral sex.

However, there were limits to giving specific orders. In a state of hypnosis, the ability to think on one’s own was largely lacking, and no matter what, he was unable to give complex commands.

In addition, since no emotions are expressed in a state of hypnosis, even if you do something dirty like sex while in that state, there is no reaction and you become very bored. Well, there may be people who have that taste, but at least it wasn’t Minwoo.

In fact, even taking these problems into account, it was clear that it was an incredibly fraudulent ability, but Minwoo saw another possibility with his unique imagination.

It was brainwashing and suggestion.

A material often used in erotic rape games. That was brainwashing and suggestion. Minwoo focused on that.

To conclude, it was possible.

The method is simple. After telling them the details of the brainwashing, all they had to do was check whether they understood it correctly.

‘You two must provide sexual service with your breasts for my growth as an anti-hero. This is an essential action to defeat the warrior. If you understand correctly, please nod your head.’

The two people nodded.

And the result was the current situation.

“How are you? Are you feeling better?”

“Of course, Demon King. You are doing very well. Please stimulate my dick more with those big, soft breasts.”

“I see. I’m glad. If I can help even an imperfect female body like this, I’ll do my best to help.”

“Shiorado, please move more properly. Isn’t this the only way you’re touching the Demon Lord’s chest?”

“Well, even if you say that… There’s nothing you can do about it because it’s small..!”

The fact that he was serving two beautiful women at the same time, who in the previous world would have been unimaginable to even imagine talking to them, gave Minwoo a tremendous sense of conquest.

However, this brainwashing also did not work on orders that were impossible from above. I tried brainwashing them into thinking that they should attack each other, but the two did not nod.

In addition, it was also impossible to manipulate thoughts such as telling Siora to serve me as her master instead of the Demon King. Perhaps, I didn’t know that I couldn’t touch something that the subject particularly cherished.

But that was enough. Rather, those restrictions made Minwoo more enjoyable.

When Minwoo eats delicious food, he likes to eat it very slowly and sparingly as much as possible.

8