14
411 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minwoo was quite relaxed in the morning, but that didn’t mean he was going to be lazy all day. Minwoo knew well that once the number of people starts to increase, there is no limit, so Minwoo was making his own plan for a regular and rewarding life in another world.

Thinking that he needed to know a lot about this world first, he decided to listen to stories about this world from Ernest and Siora at a certain time every day. When he first got here he had heard roughly, but he wanted to know better.

“Hmm… Even though elves and orcs are the same, the beastmen are quite unique. They say that their appearance is not much different from humans, so I think you can enjoy that as well. In the case of orcs, they are treated as a race, not monsters. Is that so? Well, it seems like most of them are now dispersed or used as labor by humans…”

Many races lived in this world, but among them, the influence of humans was quite strong. In the first place, the Demon King summoned himself because of humans, so what more can I say?

Most of the continent was under human control. The deep jungles of the east where elves are said to live, the frigid land of the north where beastmen take refuge, and the desolate land of the west where the Demon King’s Castle is located. Aside from this, it was no exaggeration to say that most of the continent was under the control of humans. The remaining lands were also not ruled by humans, not because they had too much power, but because they were simply uninterested or did not feel worthy of conquering them.

“Orcs are fine, but elves and beastmen shouldn’t be missed.”

It goes without saying that elves are synonymous with beauty, and beastmen were also within Minwoo’s strike range. It is said that there are many races among beast people, so you will be able to choose and eat according to your taste.

“Of course, Hero and the others shouldn’t be left alone, but… “

Meanwhile, the warriors continued to grow. I don’t intend to let my guard down easily, but I couldn’t let down my guard.

It is clear that the light stick is a cheat item, but it is not perfect in all aspects. Until now, I may have been safe because I was only inside the Demon King’s Castle, but one day I will be able to do activities outside. I couldn’t just trust the light stick.

“The problem is responding to surprise attacks.”

Unlike modern society, this world is basically a lawless zone. If it is an imperial territory, a certain level of security will still be guaranteed, but it is unreasonable to hope for a level similar to the modern times when Minwoo lived.

In addition, Minwoo’s light stick boasts absolute defense against magical attacks, but is completely defenseless against physical attacks. If Minwoo himself is on alert, most things can be resolved with a single button press, but in the event of a surprise attack, an attack too fast for Minwoo to react, or a natural disaster, he will be helpless.

And one mistake leads directly to death.

Fortunately, there were some countermeasures against surprise attacks.

“Is it okay to just put it on like this?”

Minwoo looked curiously at the ring on his finger.

Ernest said.

“Yes. It is a ring of protection. If you fill it with magic power, it will block physical attacks from the outside. Although it consumes a lot of magic power, it will block at least once an attack that exceeds the magic power filled. It is a favorite equipment of wizards. “

“Hoo…”

At first glance, it looked like nothing more than an ordinary silver ring, but it had such a miraculous function. Minwoo felt once again that this world was indeed different.

“You can have it if you need it. It’s an insignificant item compared to your artifact.”

“Artifact? Oh, you mean this.”

Minwoo smiled as he looked at Ernate, who called his light stick an artifact and was looking at him in wonder. Who would have known that a 12,800 won light stick purchased from a store could be given such power.

“Thank you, Demon King. I will put it to good use.”

“You’re saying so much. It’s only natural for you…”

Ernate, a demon lord who had suffered all kinds of brainwashing just like Siora, had already become a slave to the faithful Minwoo. On the surface, she seemed to be superior to him, but she had become nothing more than a plaything, someone who would spread her legs as soon as Minwoo uttered a single word. Of course, she herself was not aware of it at all.

“Anyway… I heard that the growth of the warriors is amazing.”

Minwoo hinted that and started massaging Ernate’s chest as if it was natural. It was already recognized that all of Minwoo’s sexual activities were training to defeat the warrior. No matter where and when someone does something dirty to Ernesta or Sciorra, they take it for granted.

Moreover, like Siora, Ernate, whose sensitivity increased whenever Minwoo touched him, let out a sweet sigh every time his hand moved.

“Yeah, that’s right. Hmm..! There are four heroes like that… Ugh..! If I hadn’t called you and faced the hero like before… I would definitely have suffered a lot again. Haaaaa..! “

She might have gotten tired of Minwoo massaging her breasts every day, but Ernate didn’t show that at all. Minwoo thought that she was so special.

“That’s why I’m saying this because I also want to get some fresh air outside.”

Ernest was pleased with Minwoo’s words.

“Oh, is that so..! Yes. If that’s what you mean, then… Hmm… We should get ready right away.”

“First of all, I want to take a quick look around the area. Whatever it is, I have to get used to it.”

Min-woo, who lightly received Ernate’s permission, was thrilled by the adventure that would await him in the future.

To be precise, it was probably an expectation of many beautiful girls waiting for him.

‘I can’t leave the Demon King’s Castle, so if you need to go outside, talk to Siora. She would guide her well.’

Following Ernate’s words, Minwoo held Siora’s hand and came out of the Demon King’s Castle. Siora first moved Minwoo to the vicinity of the Demon King’s Castle.

“Ha… It’s literally an empty plain.”

Looking down at the desolate landscape, which was, in many ways, completely different from the place he had lived before, Minwoo became slightly bored.

All that was visible was an endless plain.

When I first woke up in the tower and looked outside, the fog was so thick that I couldn’t see the surroundings of the castle properly, but now the weather was clear and I could even see the horizon. However, even though the view was so wide, it was meaningless as it was just a barren field.

“I don’t think there’s anything to do in a place like this, even outside…”

“You didn’t specifically say where to go. It’s your fault.”

Looking at Siora, who is still blunt even after having a physical relationship to that extent, Minwoo thinks, “Ah, yes.” Is that so? I had no choice but to shrug.

“Huh? What is that?”

Minwoo pointed to something floating in the distant sky. If you look closely at the places he pointed to, you can see similar-looking things flapping their wings.

Siora said.

“Wyverns. There are a lot of them around here.”

“Aha… Those are the guys from the tower.”

It was a monster that looked like the dinosaur that Minwoo first saw at the tower. Right now, I’m looking at it from afar, and with Shio next to me, it doesn’t feel that scary, but if it comes closer, it won’t look cute at all.

“It turned out well. Let’s try an experiment for a moment.”

“Experiment?”

Minwoo did not answer Siora’s question, but he took out a light stick from his chest and pressed the button. Of course, Siora stopped as is, but the subject of this experiment was not Siora.

“Hmm…”

Minwoo raised the lighted light stick high. Then he continued to watch the Wyverns flying from afar.

There was an expected response soon.

The Wyverns, who were gliding in the air while flapping their wings, suddenly began to fall, and soon they were stuck on the ground.

“Is it effective even at this distance?”

Although the wyvern was hundreds of meters away in a straight line, the power of the light stick was applied properly. The Wyverns, whose sense of time had stopped, fell to the ground. Of course, the only ones that fell were the Wyverns that recognized the light from the light stick, and there was no effect on the Wyverns who couldn’t see the light because their backs were turned.

Minwoo soon changed the light stick to flashing mode, but there was no reaction from the fallen Wyverns. Since they fell from that high place in the first place, it would be lucky if they survived.

There is no way that you can hypnotize a wyvern who cannot communicate with you.

“Still, the stop effect itself seems to work on monsters as well.”

Anyway, that was all Minwoo wanted to check. If this ability does not work on monsters that cannot communicate, the danger level in the outside world will rise a little more.

“At this level, it can be used to avoid a crisis to some extent.”

However, since the kinetic energy itself does not disappear, it is too late once the attack has already arrived. That part must be taken into consideration before use.

Minwoo turned off the light of the light stick and spoke to Siora.

“This is enough, let’s go somewhere else.”

“Where?”

“Well… I see. I heard that the place where the girl I brought before lived is the closest village to the Demon Castle. Let’s go there first.”

Even though it’s the closest, it’s actually not that close. However, since it was the westernmost village based on the imperial territory, which was the center of the continent, it was said to be closest to the Demon King.

It was also a village that Siora visited once in a while for a meal. Of course, since Siora did not eat frequently, the village only treated it as something that sometimes happened when people went missing.

“Okay.”

Siora held Minwoo’s hand again and used transfer magic.

6