15
313 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Siorra’s teleportation magic was convenient, it did not allow her to move anywhere. Basically, in order to transfer, it had to be a place that Siora had been to.

And if there was a magical barrier, it was impossible to transfer even if you had been there before. In fact, Shiora once broke into the imperial castle to steal the magic formula for the Hero summoning ritual, but she was unable to transfer there again. At best, she was only able to confirm the hero’s appearance through the familiar she had hidden when infiltrating.

In the case of the empire, there is basically strict vigilance against monsters. In key locations such as the capital of an empire, the defenses are so tight that the entire city is fenced off.

However, Roswell Village, located in the westernmost part of the Imperial Territory, was geographically closest to the Demon King’s home base, but no magical defenses such as barriers were installed at all. It may seem strange at first, but there was a reason for it.

First, the reason could be that the Demon King’s power had weakened over a long period of time. In fact, the power of the monsters had been reduced to the point where it was difficult to find them anywhere except near the labyrinth and the Demon King’s Castle. Even the native residents of the village had a rare opportunity to witness the appearance of a monster.

In fact, as there had been no attacks by monsters for hundreds of years, defenses were likely to be low, and it was highly unlikely that there would be a wizard in the empire who was so selfless and leisurely as to settle in a rural area. Like this and maintain a barrier.

Another reason was the fact that Roswell Village was always swarming with adventurers looking to make a fortune in the labyrinth. Even if a stray monster were to wander around the village, it would be crushed by their hands before it even crossed the threshold.

“I’ve arrived.”

The place where Minwoo and Siora appeared using the transfer magic was under the old castle wall, where there was a small well that had already dried up. Although it was quite a quiet place and few people went around, it was located within the village. Although Roswell Village is a small village, there is at least a guard guarding the village entrance. There is no need to pass through the castle entrance and get into a fight with the guards.

Siora said.

“I can’t be active in a human village, so I will move alone from now on. Call me if you need anything.”

“What? Wait…”

Before Minwoo could say anything, Siora turned into dozens of bats and disappeared.

“..I’m calling you, how do you call me?”

Minwoo muttered that with a dejected expression, and soon realized that one of the bats that had dispersed was watching him nearby, and he clicked his tongue with a smile.

An inn in Roswell Village, which has a fairly idyllic atmosphere despite its nickname as the village closest to the Devil’s Castle.

Annie, a girl working there, recently experienced something strange.

She had obviously had a normal day and had gone to bed. But when she came to her senses, she found herself in a place she knew nothing about.

The place itself wasn’t that strange. The inn where she usually worked had a place similar to this one.

Annie was standing in a kitchen.

But although she was familiar with the place, it was her first time seeing the two people there with her. She was a girl whose appearance was so beautiful that even other women would admire her, and a man with black hair who wore unusual clothes.

Annie never dreamed that she was here as ‘prey’. If Minwoo had been a vampire like Siora, she would probably have ended her short life before her suppressed spirit her could return.

Fortunately, Minwoo did not have a peculiar eating habit of consuming raw blood, and Annie was able to save her life thanks to this.

Afterwards, at Minwoo’s request for her, Annie taught her some of the dishes she knew, and she was able to return home safely.

When Annie woke up in the morning, she tilted her head for a moment and thought, “What a strange dream.” She went to work at the inn as usual. And by the time she was being teased by her innkeeper and her guests, her memory of her dream had already disappeared.

“Hey! Bring me more alcohol! Quick!”

Even though the sun was still high in the sky, there was a group of adventurers drinking and getting drunk in broad daylight.

“So, if I’m going to say it myself! A veteran of veterans who has been exploring labyrinths even before he had hair on his dick. A warrior of warriors. This is Dirk!”

“Haha! Did anyone ask?”

“Is this guy who spent his days exploring the labyrinth dying in a place like this?”

“What’s wrong!?”

As a man named Dirk, who seemed to be the leader of the group, waved his empty glass around and talked loudly, the men around him also made a fuss in response. There were a few people quietly having lunch in the pub on the first floor of the inn, but no one warned Dirk about making noise.

“Why isn’t alcohol being served like this!? Do you want to close down the business!?”

As Dirk slammed his palm down on the table as if he was going to destroy it, a girl came up to her with a tray full of beer. It was Annie, the girl who taught Minwoo how to cook a few days ago.

“Hey, beer is out..!”

“It’s late! Hurry, hurry, call the colonel!”

“S-sorry..!”

As Annie put down the beers on the tray one by one on the table with a frightened expression, the eyes of Dirk, who was sitting next to her, instantly turned sinister.

“Aaaaah!?”

When Dirk’s rough hands touched her buttocks, Annie started and spilled one of her glasses of beer. Dirk actually got angry at that.

“Oh shit! My clothes are all wet! This is expensive. What are you going to do!?”

“S-sorry..! I’m sorry!”

Rather than questioning the fact that she had been sexually assaulted, Annie simply lowered her head in contemplation several times. Dirk became even more energized by the sight of her and began spitting out harsh words at her.

“Is this something that will end with you feeling sorry? Do you even know how expensive these clothes are? It’s something that you might not be able to afford even if you earn money here for the rest of your life. Do you understand?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry…”

“Don’t just say you’re sorry! If you caused damage, shouldn’t you pay compensation?”

The situation was becoming increasingly serious. Annie turned to look at the innkeeper in her kitchen, almost crying, but he was already avoiding her gaze. It was natural. As for Annie, she wasn’t the innkeeper’s daughter or anything in particular. She was just picking up something she was starving to death because she was an orphan.

“I’m sorry…! That kind of money…”

“If you don’t have money, you have to pay it back with your own body.”

“..!”

Annie’s face turned pale as she looked at Dirk’s expression as he licked his lips and said.

“If you look closely, the girl … She’s pretty cute, huh? Her breasts seem to be quite soft too …”

“Hehe… “

Dirk smiled wickedly and pressed his face against Annie’s chest. Annie felt goosebumps all over her body as Dirk sniffed her, as if trying to smell girl’s flesh . Instead of trying to stop Dirk, Dirk’s colleagues around him were just laughing and saying things like, “That bastard started again,” And “Let’s eat together, too.”

Recently, as secondary sex characteristics began to appear on her body, Annie occasionally had her butt touched by adventurers. However, she is a socially weak person and does not know how to get angry easily, so even when something like that happens to her, she just smiles and moves on.

Still, perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, I’ve never had a more unpleasant customer… But eventually, it came. As Annie thought that, she felt something break in her heart. Resignation. She gave up everything.

It was that time.

“This is so noisy that I can’t even eat.”

In an instant, the hot atmosphere of the pub became quiet as if cold water had been poured on it.

The voice was that of a woman. However, it was a voice that was a bit more androgynous rather than feminine, and gave off a sense of reliability. In fact, the woman was wearing her hood so low that it was difficult to see her face.

“How dare you speak like this Dirk… “

Before Dirk could finish speaking, the woman continued speaking again.

“For some reason, the little pig was grunt so loudly that I couldn’t stand it. I don’t remember ordering pork. Is there a pig farm around here?”

“This bitch!”

At the woman’s provocation, Dirk jumped up from her seat and walked to the table where the woman was sitting.

“Oh, the pig walks on two legs?”

Even though the large Dirk was approaching with great strides, the woman, rather than being scared, continued to say things that got on Dirk’s nerves.

“You bitch. Are you ready to pay the price for running your mouth carelessly? It’s too late to begin now.”

Looking down at the woman who was still sitting leisurely in her seat, Dirk said with a huff. However, the woman was still relaxed.

“Pray? There is no such thing as a custom of praying on a pig’s head…”

“So, this bitch from earlier…!”

The moment Dirk, who was completely angry, swung his large hand at the woman’s head,

“Huh!?”

Dirk’s hand her his her swung to where the woman’s head had been, but all that caught his fingertips her was the hem of his her hoodie. Dirk’s hand split the air as if there was nothing under the hood from the beginning.

“Here.”

A woman was standing over Dirk’s head. Rather than metaphorically speaking, the woman literally stood on Dirk’s head with her toes on top of him, with an incredible sense of balance.

However, the people watching were surprised by something other than her sense of balance.

“Su, beast!?”

“They’re the Myoin people!”

Cat ears sticking out from between the hair. A long tail fluttering around her butt. Unlike her healthy, pure white skin color, her hair and tail were shiny black.

“They’re called the Myoin people..? How dare a beastman attack a human..!”

Dirk couldn’t see her, became angry and swung both his hands above her head. But again, his hand just cut through the air.

Before we knew it, the Myoin woman was hanging upside down on Dirk’s right arm. Her movements were like acrobatics.

“There’s really no need for an arm carelessly touching an innocent girl’s butt, right?”

“What? What is that…”

Crack.

Dirk’s words could not continue to the end.

“Kwaaaaa!!”

A man’s screams echoed throughout the pub, along with the horrifying sound of joints falling out.

4