16
560 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hwiyu… That’s amazing, that cat woman. Did you say she’s from the Myoin tribe…?”

Minwoo was watching the commotion inside the inn from beginning to end. From the time a man named Dirk got drunk until he was subdued by a Myoin woman.

In the end, Dirk screamed and his other arm broke. Dirk’s companions tried to attack the Myoin woman, but when the woman took out something from her bosom and showed it to her, her complexion turned pale and she all fell to her knees on the floor.

I heard that the beast people were discriminated against, but the exact opposite happened.

Afterwards, Dirk and his group were all taken away by the imperial guards, and the highest-looking man among the soldiers could be seen saluting the woman.

Minwoo became interested in a woman from the Myoin tribe. Aside from her looks and movements, I felt that there was more mysteries to the woman than that.

If you are interested, it makes sense to approach it immediately. Minwoo made up his mind and got up from his seat and moved to the center of the pub.

And he raised the light stick high and shouted.

“Everyone, look here!”

As the man raised a strange stick and shouted, everyone in the pub, including the customers, clerks, guards, and even the Myoin woman, looked at Minwoo.

And the once noisy pub became quiet.

Aisha was a member of the Hero Party, as she was present when the Sentai Heroes defeated the Demon King. People called those who fought alongside the warriors heroes. Although the heroes were not at the level of heroes, they were strong enough to be counted on one’s fingers on the continent and had a strong sense of justice.

Aisha was one of those heroes of the squadron.

Now, her achievements have been recognized, and she has even been given an imperial title, which is unusual for a prisoner. However, in the past, she also had a very unfortunate childhood.

About a hundred years ago, she was born as a child of the Black Cat tribe, a minority race among the beast people, and was attacked by slave hunters and taken as a slave.

Afterwards, she was put up for auction at the slave market and sold to a wealthy nobleman.

The nobleman was a pervert, obsessed only with immature girls among prisoners. He used captive female children of various races as slaves in his mansion and boasted about them to other nobles, calling them his collection. Aisha was sold as a slave to that person.

However, right before Aisha lost her purity to the nobleman, it was Leon, the hero of her time, who saved her.

Leon cut off the noble’s head in one fell swoop and took away all the beastman slaves held captive by the noble, including Aisha. It was an act that had nothing to do with defeating the devil.

Many nobles rebelled against the hero’s unprecedented atrocities, but the empire took the hero’s side. This was because the Demon King could not be defeated without a warrior. At least until the Demon King falls and the hero returns to his original world, it is best to please him. It was such simple logic.

The warrior Leon strangely liked the beastmen and treated them kindly. Although he could not do anything about the customs within the empire that oppressed other races, at least Leon led the children to the northern land where the beastmen lived so that the beastmen he had collected would not suffer again.

However, Aisha tried to remain by Leon’s side until the end. Even when the hero tried to persuade her that it was dangerous, she was stubborn. She fell in love with Leon, who saved her.

In the end, Leon could not overcome Aisha’s stubbornness and allowed her to accompany him. However, Leon did not see Aisha as a woman. Unfortunately or fortunately, Leon was appeasing his longing for his younger sister, whom he had left behind in his world, by projecting it onto Aisha.

Fortunately, Aisha has talent and grows as Leon’s colleague without any shortcomings, and succeeds in successfully defeating the Demon King. But in the end, Leon returned to his original world, leaving Aisha behind.

Even after Leon returned to his original world, she received a large reward from the empire in recognition of her contribution as a hero alongside the warriors, and was even given an unusually high rank for a beast. Although she had a close to honorary position.

But nothing could ease her sense of loss.

Afterwards, she began her journey, wandering across continents to forget her loneliness. She did many dangerous things, such as recklessly entering the labyrinth alone, but as time went by, she made new connections, and her spirit matured. However, she her longing for Leon deep in her heart never went away.

Almost a hundred years passed like that.

Aisha, who was exploring her labyrinth alone in the desolate land on the western side of the continent and looking after her new students, received an official letter from the imperial capital.

“A new hero has appeared?”

Is it time for the Demon King to be resurrected? Aisha was immersed in long memories.

The Demon King is resurrected once in a period of as little as fifty years or as long as nearly a hundred years. For humans with short lifespans, it was rare to see them more than twice in their lifetime, but for prisoners who lived twice as long, it was not that uncommon. Moreover, when the Demon King was resurrected last time, she was still in her prime of growth.

A new hero… Even if he is said to be a person who is completely unrelated to the previous heroes. Aisha knew that much too. However, I couldn’t help but be concerned about the new hero.

The empire’s summons only contained a request to come urgently, as they needed her as a teacher for their warriors.

Aisha was a little puzzled. Originally, a hero was a being that transcended class. It is possible for her to acquire skills of any class. So, it would be possible to learn at least her skills as a martial artist… But there would already be many capable knights and wizards in the imperial capital who would teach the warrior. Aisha didn’t understand why she bothered to call her.

Still, no matter what the circumstances were, I had no choice but to respond to the empire’s summons. She was curious about the new hero, and she was getting tired of exploring the labyrinth, so Aisha thought it was a good thing.

As she was thinking about leaving Roswell Village for the last time today, Aisha ran into Minwoo.

“Holy shit… Why doesn’t it work?”

Since Minwoo came to this world, he has faced difficulties almost for the first time.

She succeeded in stopping everyone in her pub, including Aisha. Afterwards, Minwoo brought Aisha to the pre-allocated inn room on the second floor. She had been going smoothly up to this point.

Afterwards, Minwoo enjoyed Aisha’s still body for a while. I don’t know if it was because she was unique to the Myoin tribe, or because she had been trained for a long time as a martial artist, but her body was quite muscular, but at the same time, it had a lot of softness and elasticity. She had a different charm from demon lord’s body, which was covered with rich voluptuousness, and Siorra’s body, which was as fresh as a baby’s skin.

After enjoying Aisha’s touch for a while, Minwoo soon switched her light stick to flashing mode. She then began to worry happily about what kind of brainwashing she would do.

But Minwoo soon learned that worrying was pointless.

“Damn it..! Why isn’t the brainwashing working?”

Minwoo was irritated, scratching his head nervously. Just a few days ago, it would have been difficult for him to even hold a woman’s hand, but man’s greed is endless, and now he was never satisfied with that level.

“It is true that he went into a state of hypnosis…”

Aisha was standing at attention in front of Minwoo, just like Ernest and Siora before. It cannot be seen as a problem with the light stick itself.

But Aisha was different from them, no matter what kind of brainwashing I tried on her, she would hardly nod her head. Since he easily brainwashed even the Demon Lord, he thought he would have an easy time with the beastmen… But he was completely mistaken.

“Then… Is the command wrong as expected? But there is nothing particularly different from before… No, maybe…”

If you think about it carefully, it wasn’t her intention, but when he brainwashed Ernate and Siora, he always used the excuse that it was to defeat the hero. Maybe that’s the important part. Minwoo thought about that.

“But, I don’t know anything about this cat girl.”

Are you not giving any answers to questions? People who were in a state of hypnosis were always silent, so Minwoo had never thought about it.

“Tell me your name.”

“..Aisha.”

“Wow..? What, you give me a simple answer? Why didn’t I know this until now?”

Minwoo felt empty. However, he had only been brainwashed in the form of action so far, so it was natural. He had never been brainwashed to require an answer.

“Yes, Aishara… What is the most precious thing to you?”

“…”

Aisha was silent for a while. As expected, is there something that can answer your question and is there something that you cannot? Minwoo was about to think so, but Aisha’s mouth opened her soon.

“Leon…”

“Leon? Who is that?”

“..Hero.”

Warrior? I understand that there is no child named Leon among the current Heroes…? Aisha added to Minwoo, who was tilting his head.

“Sentai…”

“Sentai? Oh, I see. You mean the Sentai hero. Hmm… But it must have been almost a hundred years since the Sentai hero was active, right?”

There is no doubt that this is a story I heard directly from Ernest. Minwoo, feeling a bit cold, asked without thinking.

“Uh, excuse me, but how old are you… ?”

“..One hundred and seven years old.”

“…”

There was a moment of silence.

“..Well, it doesn’t matter because they are beasts and not humans! In the first place, animals are hard to tell apart on the outside even as they age. Haha…”

That’s how Minwoo rationalized it to himself. What does age have to do with anything in the first place? All you need is taste. If you think about it that way, the Demon King and Siora would have lived for hundreds or thousands of years, but I also thought that it was only now.

“Well, I guess I get the general idea. In short, they are the same as the companions of the sentai heroes. This is another interesting story.”

Minwoo thought for a moment and asked one more question.

“Is there a way to meet that hero again?”

“Nothing… As far as I know… “

“I guess that’s true… But you still like that guy named Leon?”

“…”

Aisha nodded her head wordlessly. Minwoo let out a light exclamation.

In other words, she had been missing a person with whom she had no chance of meeting again for nearly a hundred years. It was truly a tearful story.

Well, it was a good story for Minwoo.

Minwoo just wondered, what should he do to enjoy Aisha? Other than that, I had no interest.

And soon Minwoo found a good way.

6