Chapter 07
985 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next week flew by in a blur. We slowly got used to relying on each other. Although she ate like a vacuum, we could hunt wolves with her around. Killing goblins became trivial as well which is when I found out the best part. Experience would normally be split perfectly between party members but because she was a higher tier than what we were fighting. 

 

She would get a reduced amount of experience, twenty five percent the normal amount and I got seventy. Five percent was lost but that meant I was getting a similar amount of experience to what I was getting beforehand. The main difference is instead of only being able to kill tiny groups of goblins we slaughtered all we came across. I hit level eleven the night we met but I was already approaching level twenty five after only a week with her as my tame.

 

We also did some light training. I would use my combat experience to try and beat her before she smacked me down with her stats. No matter how I came at the situation she out sped me, every test of strength she would slap me down. I couldn’t outwit her before I was on the ground bleeding from somewhere. She wasn’t gentle during sparring.

 

We didn’t just spar to pass the time. The only thing that rivaled her hungriness was her horniness. We would have sex first thing in the morning. Then eat, then have sex then start heading somewhere to look for food. Have sex before finding the food then hunting the animal for food then have sex. She would eat six or seven times a day while we had sex over twenty times a day. I could feel my tenacious trait work overtime as I refused to quit.

 

The first few days of this I had to apply healing four times as much as I did when I was purposely injuring myself to power level it. I would roll off her after having sex and fall asleep before I hit the bed. The later half of the week I finally started to keep pace with her. Everything improved so fast I managed to dodge one of her attacks. It was so sudden it surprised both of us. The second of happiness I felt was quickly squashed with a kick to my guts but it was a start at least.

 

I finished making my baseball bat. I ended up using the wood the bigger goblin was using because it looked different than normal wood and as I tried to shave off sections I realized how right that was. The wood took way more pressure to shave compared to the one I was working on. The mana I put towards the axe and my new strength made it so I could wield both without either feeling clunky. I made another rope gauntlet and wrapped some around my slowly disintegrating shirt to try and make it last a little longer.

 

The goblin minx who liked to rake her razor sharp claws across my back quickly shredded through my only shirt so that’s what I did to make due. I looked at her dagger at one point and noticed it wasn’t a dagger at all but a sword that had been broken in half at some point. The broken pieces still sat inside the scabbard when I checked.

 

Thoughts rolled around the back of my head on how to use the extra iron but I couldn’t think of anything that wouldn’t take a day or so to do. I tried to make a rope shield for her to use to start leveling her shield specialization but she didn’t use it to gain levels in it. The only time she used it was to strike enemies with it but at that point her hand would have been better. The flimsy shield quickly fell apart from the blunt damage she did striking people and it only got her a single level in her specialization.

 

The end of the week her sweet smelling body started to get a funky smell to it. Sweet syrup started to smell like fruit that was about to go bad. Goblins must use secretions to make themselves less palatable to other monsters. When we would cross the river she would act like a cat in the water trying to tiptoe across so the least amount of her was submerged.

 

I waited until we were about halfway through the river before I German suplexed her and ran. The water was enough to wash off the smell I was pretty sure and I’d figure out once she was fully dry. Like an explosion she popped out of the water behind me and as if running from a shark horror film I tried my best to get out of the water but just before I could I was pulled back in.

 

She German suplexed me over and over again in the water not letting go as I tried to apologize, only getting one word out at a time before I was dunked back under.

 

“I’m. Sorry. Please. Forgive. Me. I had. To dunk. You. So you. Wouldn’t stink!”

 

I could have commanded her to stop dunking me but it didn’t really suit my personality. I wasn’t foolish enough to not use slaves in this world if given the chance but I still had a bad opinion on it of course. Every great thing in the history of earth was brought about by slavery. The world would still have been in the middle ages if slavery didn’t exist and you could even say that putting someone into slavery instead of killing them and their whole family was the more moral thing to do.

 

To many other stories float around how bad slavery is but in a world where slavery is one hundred percent legal who am I to judge another culture. A ton of stories try to play off how badly slaves are treated or some other half hearted reason for why the protagonist should get slaves. The protagonist would obviously treat those slaves better than other slavers. No, that’s just them trying to have slaves without being a hypocrite in their mind.

 

If I tamed more human-like monsters I had no plans to get them killed recklessly but at the same time if worse came to worse I would focus on my own survival over others. I wasn’t given a cheat skill or free superpowered unique ability no one else in the world had. Just skirting the rules of the planet had almost gotten me killed several times. I wholly thought that my survival was half luck and half effort right now. I needed to make sure my survival was more secure so I didn’t have to rely on luck anymore.

 

She finished slamming me into the water over and over again and in goblin she said “Stop playing.” or something close to that. As she started walking towards the shore I called out to her with a smirk on my face. “Hey.”

 

She looked back towards me and I cupped my hands and forced them down, launching water high into the air. She let out a surprisingly girly gasp from the display. She looked at it in almost amazement. I did it a few more times before slashing the water in her direction a few times. I waited to see if she would play and she took the bait moving back towards the middle and splashing in my direction with a giggle.

 

We played in the water before she closed the distance and splashed two jets of water into my face. I sputtered from the sudden force and spit out the water while coughing. She sat in front of me laughing and I couldn’t help but start to laugh with her. For a few seconds we sat there laughing like that before she threw herself at me again this time aiming for a kiss.

 

She came in too fast and her head slammed into my mouth before moving up to my nose forcefully. This wasn’t the first time she hurt me while we were having sex, honestly anytime I got out of it unscathed I was surprised. I was frankly sick of it. I cast heal on myself and gave her some of her own medicine. I held her around the waist with one hand as I spanked her with the other.

 

A yelp of surprise came before it turned into moans of pleasure. She licked the blood off my face before nibbling on my ear. A devious plan came into my mind as we started having sex. I went along like normal and just before she came I power bombed her into the water before running. Before I made it to the other side she caught me again and started German suplexing me over and over again. This time I almost drowned because I was laughing so hard.

 

“Alright! This was! Funny! The first! A Hun-. HUNDRED and! Fifty times! Stop. Before I. Have to. Control you t-.”

 

The dunking had proceeded for a few minutes and just when I was about to command her to stop I was pulled out of her hands. A fish the size of a large dog dragged me under, its teeth serrated my skin. I almost instinctively breathed in but caught myself. It dragged me down the river. Every attempt to break free, breach the water to get a breath or strike it ended in failure.

 

I was already at the end of my breath from being dunked over and over again. I almost blacked out as a shadow dove onto the fish. I felt the weight disappear from my foot and stood up. I just almost drowned in slightly above waist high water. I heaved in deep breaths as I put weight on my leg and collapsed back into the water. The fish almost ripped my god damn leg off! I made it to shore just as Aki killed the piranha bass?

 

Not sure what it would be called but its teeth were gigantic. Teeth the size of my thumb it looked ugly as fuck. It took six heals to finally recover my leg, even after I felt woozy. The day just started but I felt like going back to recover. As I moved towards the cabin Aki called to me. She walked over and handed me the fish before heading back to the other side of the river.

 

I tried to read any intention I could from her but I had no idea what she wanted me to do. I didn’t think she was leaving forever… I still felt worried. This was the first time since we met that we were apart. She looked back towards me after crossing the river before running off. I sat there looking over for a few minutes before heading back home.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Aki ran towards her old home. She stabbed two roaming goblins before they knew she was there and continued onwards. The patrols were severely hindered since their last attempt at killing her. Aki climbed up a tree to scout before heading towards the entrance. She didn’t spot any around the entrance and the cave she held up in was the size only a dozen or so could hide in if they crammed themselves together.

 

She didn’t think that was the case though. Closing the distance she almost forgot about her tripwire she took from the main goblin force before they realized she was a female goblin. All of her clothing and the sword were also stolen. She was surprised at how much she could walk away with but male goblins were obviously inferior to female goblins. The forest stunk like dead goblins because of all the corpses  around the entrance.

 

She entered and was greeted as if nothing changed since she left. Well, the room was slightly more stinky than before. The big goblin she bound to the wall before she left was on death's door. It had been about a week. Most creatures would have died from lack of food and water but Aki had the feeling that most goblins gained the starvation resistance skill.

 

It not only helped with hunger but thirst. It was the only reason she was still alive. Another goblin was attached to the wall but he was almost dead when this big goblin delivered himself to her. That was over now, as if he wasn’t afraid of death the big goblin spoke with a chuckle.

 

“Finally realized what you were missing out on huh? If you let me go now I’ll make sure only the strongest goblins get to fuck you.”

 

He didn’t realize why he was bound to the wall. No, most people wouldn’t have realized. Female goblins were horny as hell but wouldn’t have sex with male goblins, even ones they captured. If she got pregnant the pregnancy waddle might interrupt her ability to survive. Even if it didn’t, it wouldn’t be long before her own offspring were trying to mate with her.

 

No, the only reason she kept goblins in her home was to fill her other needs. When you’re starving you’ll do anything for food. The dead goblin missing limbs might have not meant anything to most but to her it was that or having the gnawing feeling in her belly for longer than she needed. As bad as goblin tasted, even to other goblins, it was better than going hungry.

 

She noticed it herself. At some point this week she suddenly felt bad for leaving this goblin here to die of starvation. Goblins couldn’t feel love really but they could feel hate. Aki hated going hungry to the point she could feel some empathy for someone else going through it. That was why she was here. To give him a quick death.

 

Without saying a word she closed the distance while pulling her dagger out. The big goblin smiled as he thought Aki was coming to free him. That was until Aki stabbed the dagger up into his throat. Three stabs later and a slash killed the goblin. Without glancing back at the bodies even once she walked around the cave collecting things. 

 

After gathering everything of value she left. She enjoyed her new life. It didn’t matter how fast she was, or how good at killing she was or even as sneaky as she was. Killing animals wasn’t as easy as you’d assume. Squirrels weren’t as fast but they could climb up and down trees and were difficult to catch. Wolves were an easy meal at first but after they knew her scent they became much harder to find.

 

She liked how full she always was but she liked the sex he could provide. She could see how strong the man was becoming even in this short time. He was so abysmally weak it surprised her that he managed to kill those goblins outside the cave. No, even killing two or three is what she would assume he could have handled when they first met.

 

His seed would give her strong children in the future and she was excited for it. That was far off though, goblin females didn’t have good compatibility with other races but it was possible. Hopefully not for a while though, not until they could have some more fun until then. She wondered if she’d have little goblins or three quarter humans with a green tinge and slightly pointy ears.

 

Aki crossed the river looking both directions when she was in the middle. She didn’t understand why that human liked the river so much. Didn’t he know how dangerous these things are? One minute you’re standing near the river the next a giant crocodile jumps out of the river and kills all the goblins around you. He almost died today from a tiny fish.

 

She thought about it more and remembered. She didn’t start capturing goblins for food but for loneliness. She was by herself for as long as she could remember. Most living things couldn’t live a secluded life. Goblins were the same way. At least the females were. Aki wasn’t sure but she thought a single goblin might be able to live forever by itself if it was given enough food.

 

Going from cold, starving and lonely to warm, full and filled with cream was a big step up for her. Speaking of which, she was getting close to the house. When she got back she would be more gentle than normal since the human hurt himself earlier but she would still get that dick.

Spoiler

Woah first chapter without stat screens. I didn't even realize it until I was looking through to add them. Protagonist still doesn't have his feet under him yet. It's hard to build relationship with a creature who really hasn't known love or even trust her entire life. They wont just work perfectly with each other and it ends with Kai needing to wrangle Aki from her more monstrous tendencies.

Maybe next chapter I should do a pole to see which monsters to add to the harem? First five girls are locked in already but any suggestions would be great. (Monster girls not elves, dwarfs or fantasy races. The weirder and less known the better.)

[collapse]
38