Chapter 9 – Poor Xie Shuang
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

"Madman?" Tian Bo was slightly stunned and whispered, "Madman has been dead for almost three years."

     "Have you been dead for almost three years?" Muyun Qin's expression changed.

     When he first entered Xishan Sword Garden, he was the son of an ordinary head catcher, only ten years old.

     Tian Bo is the son of a wealthy businessman and is only nine years old.

     Xie Lei's family opened an escort agency, and he was only eleven years old.

     Xie Lei was very strong and had a bad temper, so he was nicknamed "Crazy Man Xie", while "Tian Bo" was teased as "Little Bobo" because he was handsome, frail and shy at the time.

     Strictly speaking, Tian Bo is equivalent to a small follower. Muyun Qin and Xie Kuangren ‘Xie Lei’ are the two most skilled swordsmen in the Xishan Sword Garden. The two often compete and learn from each other. Xie Kuangren's sister 'Xie Shuang' was treated as his own sister by Muyun Qin, because Muyun Qin also had a sister, but her sister died when he was eight years old. Xie Shuang looked very similar to his sister, and even acted coquettishly They have similar temperaments.

     Muyun Qin and Xie Lei had a very good relationship in private. They couldn't believe that Kuangren Xie, who was extremely cunning and powerful, would die like this?

     "What happened? How did he die?" Muyun Qin felt his heart aching. Scenes from his youth came to mind, and his eyes turned red.

     "I originally planned to wait until today's party to talk to you in private, Brother." Tian Bo lowered his voice, "You also know that Kuangren's father has been in poor health for a long time and has been seriously ill in bed. After you left your hometown, he only After half a year, Kuangren’s father finally left! However, Kuangren had the strength and skills to secure his position as the head escort of the escort bureau. He even later said that his next marriage would be with the Hong family, the largest family in Yingtian County. A concubine can be regarded as a supporter of the Hong family, but who would have thought that something would happen before she could marry a wife."

     "What's the matter?" Muyun Qin asked.

     "The Xie family received a escort, and this escort was very big." Tian Bo said, "The madman went to escort the escort in person, and he was about to reach the end of the field. He encountered a monster. It is said that the battle was very tragic, and hundreds of people survived. Three, two monsters died. When the madman died, a sword pierced the monster's head from the monster's mouth, but the monster also scratched the madman's heart."

     Muyun Qin was silent.

     monster……

     Escorts usually encounter monsters and offer treasures, and the monsters sometimes let them off because they are not sure enough. Generally, a powerful escort can kill one or two little monsters.

     "These monsters." Muyun Qin gritted his teeth. Monsters are generally less intelligent than humans, and some are even stupider! If you are unlucky, offering treasures will be useless, so you can only rely on the sword in your hand.

     "Where's Xiaoshuang?" Muyun Qin asked.

     Once Kuangren Xie died, the Xie family was left with only one female doll.

     "That escort trip was very big. If the escort failed, the Xie family would have to pay for it. So many people died, and the Xie family would have to pay for it." Tian Bo shook his head, "Sister Xie Shuang is also kind and righteous. After the escort agency broke up, and the whole family went bankrupt, I went to compensate those who died first." The man’s family members didn’t have enough money to pay for the escort, so they were forced to sell themselves to Yanfeng Tower to get enough money.”

     "Selling yourself to Yanfeng Tower?" Muyun Qin's face turned pale.

     The madman died, sister Xie Shuang sold herself to Yanfeng Tower?

     fortunately.

     Fortunately, Yanfeng Tower is the most famous brothel in Yingtian County. The famous prostitutes in this brothel are all prostitutes but not their bodies. Only some ordinary brothels sell meat.

     Meat sellers are very looked down upon, and a half a tael of silver at a time is probably enough. However, real famous prostitutes are different. They are all wealthy and distinguished guests who come in droves to have a cup of tea and chat. Dozens of taels of silver! It still depends on whether the courtesans are willing or not. Like some famous prostitutes who are famous all over the world... some of them belong to the same family, and even if they spend thousands of taels of silver just to meet them, they may not be able to get what they want!

     Of course, if famous prostitutes volunteer, there are also those who recommend themselves as pillow mats, but it is very rare.

     "Sister Xie Shuang is the only daughter of the Xie family. She is good at sword dancing and plays the pipa well. Her appearance is also very good. She just sold her body for a high price." Tian Bo shook his head, "I originally wanted to help with money, but sister Xie Shuang needed it at that time. Nearly 20,000 taels of silver, my Tian family has to sell nearly half of the family property to get enough, and the urgent sale has to be at a low price, there is really no way, and there is no way my father will agree."

     "Nearly 20,000 taels?" Muyun Qin nodded. Having 10,000 taels of silver is considered a wealthy person. It is already rare for Yanfenglou to be willing to pay for nearly 20,000 taels of silver from selling one's life.

     "Let's go to Yanfeng Tower tonight." Muyun Qin said.

     "Okay, I'll go with you." Tian Bo nodded.

     …

     Although he was eager to see Xie Shuang, Yanfeng Tower only opened its doors at night, and Xie Shuang had been in Yanfeng Tower for more than two years, so he was not in a hurry. Muyun Qin patiently stayed here to accompany many old friends. .

     Sitting next to the railing, drinking wine, watching the green mountains and green water, my friends competed in swordsmanship on the water.

     "Brother Muyun Qin, why don't you come and give us some advice?"

     "Yes, come on, don't just drink."

     Hello friends.

     "No need." Muyun Qin forced a smile. He really wasn't in that mood. Thinking of Xie Shuang who sold himself to Yanfeng Tower and the dead Kuangren Xie, he felt depressed and uncomfortable in his heart.

     "Brother Muyun Qin." A handsome young man dressed casually and casually came and sat next to Muyun Qin. This young man was the 'Master Wufeng' who originally established the Xishan Sword Garden. Master Wufeng smiled and said, "When you were thirteen years old He has already reached the ninth level of Qi refining, and even traveled around the world alone when he was fifteen years old. Now he should have found his destiny and opened the gate of immortality, right?"

     "After all the hardships, I finally opened the door to immortality." Muyun Qin said.

     Mr. Wu Feng couldn't help but sigh: "I admire you. You are the only one of our young generation in Yingtian County who has opened the door to immortality. And do you know what I admire most about you?"

     Muyun Qin was confused.

     "I admire your courage." Master Wufeng said, "With your original talent, it is easy to join the practicing sects around Yingtian County, and it is not difficult to open the gates of immortals. But you obviously don't look down on those ordinary people. Those who practice sects would rather travel around the world looking for opportunities to join the real top sect. Perhaps the path to immortality requires this kind of Taoist heart."

     Muyun Qin was stunned and shook his head: "Don't flatter me. The journey away from home was windy and rainy, and I often faced death threats. I gritted my teeth and endured it at first. Later, I really wanted to go home, but I found that I was already thousands of miles away from home. Returning is equally difficult and dangerous. In this case, it is a dark road."

     "It's impressive to be able to endure being thousands of miles away from home." Mr. Wu Feng raised the bamboo wine pot, "I respect you."

     Muyun Qin also raised the wine bottle

     The two touched each other.

     Master Wu Feng drank the wine before saying: "You are different from us, and your life span is already different. If you open the Immortal Gate, you can live for more than a hundred years. If you enter the Xiantian, the Void Core Realm will have a life span of two hundred! The legendary Golden In the Dan Realm, you have a lifespan of five hundred, and you are truly among the gods. In the future, when all of us, your playmates when you were young, have turned into piles of dust, you may still be very young."

     Muyun Qin was stunned for a moment, but said nothing. He just watched his friends competing on the lake and drank in silence.

     ******

     at dusk.

     Muyun Qin declined the invitation to the evening party and left with Tian Bo.

     "Let's go to Yanfeng Tower."

     The two rode back.

     Yanfeng Tower is the most famous brothel in Yingtian County. Officials, celebrities, wealthy businessmen and wealthy guests gather here. Even a cup of tea costs one or two silver dollars! One tael of silver is enough for an ordinary family of three to live for two or three months.

     At this moment, Yanfeng Tower has opened its doors to welcome guests, the red lanterns have been hung up, and a group of beautiful maids are waiting outside the gate to warmly welcome guests.

 
0