Chapter 13: The famous prostitute Ling Shuang
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um."

 

Miss lingshuang nodded excitedly. She didn't expect Brother Muyun to understand her so quickly. She was afraid that Brother Muyun would leave in anger.

 

"By the way, when I was away, I heard about the selection of oiran." Muyun Qin smiled and said, "Are you also involved?"

 

"Yes, Brother Muyun, although the sisters in Yanfeng Tower keep each other company, there are also some overt and covert fights." Miss lingshuang said with a smile, "And we will also compete with some other famous prostitutes in the brothel, and I will too. I won’t give in easily, I will naturally fight to win or lose.”

 

Muyun Qin smiled: "Wherever there are people, there are fights. The famous prostitutes in brothels also fight so fiercely."

 

"The competition is more fierce than in ordinary places."

 

Miss lingshuang smiled and said, "After all, the greater the fame, the more money, and naturally the fights will be fierce. Moreover, many famous prostitutes also have wealthy people who support them, so the fights will naturally be even more intense. Some of them are good sisters on the surface, but secretly they don't know how. Gritting your teeth! Brother Muyun, don’t you think this kind of fight is quite interesting?”

 

"Just be happy." Muyun Qin also smiled.

 

 

Muyun Qin chatted with Miss lingshuang and talked about their days in the brothel. Muyun Qin also briefly talked about some interesting things he encountered during his travels.

 

"It's almost time. It's time for me to leave. It's almost half an hour later." Muyun Qin stood up. Yanfeng Tower also gave Muyun Qin face and didn't dare to disturb him.

 

"Brother Muyun, you don't have to come here to see me in the future. You still need to spend money. I will go to the Qin Mansion to find you during the day when I have free time." Miss lingshuang smiled and said, "Aunt Xue, help me see Brother Muyun off."

 

"Take care of yourself and come to me if you feel wronged." Muyun Qin stood up and said with a smile.

 

Then he walked out with Aunt Xue.

 

Miss lingshuang walked to the door and silently watched Muyun Qin leave.

 

******

 

The main building of Yanfeng Building.

 

Muyun Qin walked back and said at the same time: "Aunt Xue, if anything happens to Xiaoshuang, you have to tell me immediately. I know that famous prostitutes in this romantic place will inevitably get into some trouble. Since ancient times, wine, sex and wealth have been the word for 'sex'." , I don’t know how many people were driven crazy and lost their lives.”

 

"I know, we have been very careful, Yanfeng Tower is also well protected, and there are some old people in the escort agency who are willing to follow Xiaoshuang." Aunt Xue also said.

 

"Um."

 

Muyun Qin nodded and walked to Tian Bo, "Little Bobo, let's go."

 

"Don't watch?" Tian Bo was still listening to the music on the stage.

 

"What are you looking at?" Muyun Qin urged.

 

"Okay." Tian Bo picked up two pieces of snacks and stuffed them into his mouth, then picked up two more pieces casually, "I haven't eaten so much."

 

Muyun Qin and Tian Bo walked outside.

 

Many guests around looked at Muyun Qin with awe in their eyes. The young master Liu Qi of the Liu family was thrown downstairs by Muyun Qin just now. They all saw the power of the sword and knew that this man was Immortal cultivator.

 

"Master Qin, Master Tian, please," the old bustard said enthusiastically. As soon as he went out, the turtle slave outside the door had already led the horse and was waiting.

 

"Aunt Xue, go back." Muyun Qin smiled, then got on his horse and left with Tian Bo.

 

Aunt Xue watched from afar.

 

"From now on, your girl lingshuang's life will be easier." The old bustard said with a smile, "I'm afraid no one will dare to bully your girl openly. By the way, Sister Xue, what is the relationship between your girl and this Mr. Qin? .”

 

Aunt Xue smiled: "Childhood sweethearts!"

 

Then he turned around and returned to Yanfeng Tower.

 

"Childhood sweetheart?" The old madam waited until Aunt Xue left and then sneered, "If that were the case, how could she have been allowed to stay in this brothel forever? She would have been brought home long ago. I'm afraid she was just coaxing the girl lingshuang."

 

 

Muyun Qin and Tian Bo returned on horseback.

 

"How was your chat with Sister Xie Shuang? Do you have any idea about her contract of sale?" Tian Bo asked, "After all, the debt is nearly 20,000 taels, so it won't be easy for you, an immortal cultivator, to deal with it."

 

The cool evening breeze blows on my face.

 

Muyun Qin shook his head gently and said: "She did not sell herself to Yanfeng Tower, it was just an ordinary contract. I have asked Yanfeng Tower to confirm it. Don't tell anyone about this."

 

"It's not a contract of betrayal?" Tian Bo was surprised, "Then why didn't you bring her out?"

 

Muyun Qin said: "After all, she has entered this dusty place. Even if she comes out, she will not be able to marry a wealthy family as a wife. She is not willing to be a concubine, and a small family cannot protect her... She told me that now Life is pretty good, and she is much happier than living alone in the depths of the mansion all day long. Since Xiaoshuang feels happy, then just listen to her, and she has a normal contract and can leave if she wants to in the future."

 

"Why stay in a brothel when you can come out?" Tian Bo couldn't help but said, "Brother Muyun, you are confused."

 

"With a hundred years to live, why should she care too much about other people's opinions? As long as she is happy, that's all." Muyun Qin said.

 

"But this is the land of romance after all." Tian Bo said, "How can you watch sister Xie Shuang waiting there all the time? No matter what, take her out first. You can't let her have her way."

 

"You look down on famous prostitutes?" Muyun Qin looked at Tian Bo.

 

Tian Bo was suffocated and then said: "I think she was dazzled by the scenery and distracted by the pursuit of many guests. She can't go back, and she doesn't want to go back."

 

Muyun Qin remembered Xiaoshuang's eyes.

 

"She is not dazzled or confused." Muyun Qin said.

 

******

 

On the other side is Yanfeng Tower.

 

Aunt Xue walked through the main building, along the corridor to the east building, and returned to Miss lingshuang's room.

 

"Aunt Xue." Miss lingshuang sat there, writing quietly, "Brother Muyun is gone?"

 

"Well, I'm back." Aunt Xue said, "Why don't you, Xiaoshuang, go back with Muyun Qin and live a peaceful life."

 

"No!"

 

Miss lingshuang said softly, "I can't forget my brother's hatred! I can't forget the hatred of hundreds of brothers in the escort agency! I can't live a peaceful life!"

 

"Then why didn't you tell Muyun Qin the truth? Your brother's death, and the deaths of hundreds of brothers in the escort agency, were not just because of monsters. It was because of the monsters committed by the Baili Family in Donggong County." Aunt Xue continued, " The Baili family is too powerful, but Muyun Qin has finally opened the door to immortality and is already a cultivator of immortality. With his help, your hope for revenge will be much greater."

 

"Baili Family." lingshuang's eyes had a cold light.

 

Monsters cause trouble.

 

But there are some wealthy families who are colluding with monsters! Killing and robbing in the name of monsters.

 

"The Baili family is the largest family in Donggong County. It is so deeply rooted that even the local county guards are very afraid of it. The governor of Liusui is the iron-clad Baili family." Miss lingshuang said softly, "The ancestor of the Baili family He is also an expert in cultivating immortals in the 'Innate Real Elixir Realm', and has lived for more than two hundred years. The Baili family is intricately connected, and there are many monsters who obey orders obediently."

 

"I, Brother Muyun, have finally opened the gate of immortality. How can I defeat him? I asked him to help me, but I only caused trouble for him and harmed him!"

 

"I have already lost one brother, and I don't want to lose the last one."

 

Miss lingshuang said softly, "According to what I decided first, the word "color" has infinite power. There is history of beauty harming a family and a city. There are also countries that have perished because of beauty! I don't want to die. A country doesn’t want to be able to destroy a city, but the Baili family is just a family. I don’t believe that I can’t deal with the Baili family in a lifetime.”

 

"Xiaoshuang, it's too late for you to regret now, even if you don't tell Muyun Qin now. When Muyun Qin has the strength to help you in the future, it won't be too late for you to tell him. If you go on like this, you will get deeper and deeper, and you are afraid that you will never come back. There's no end." Aunt Xue said, she was heartbroken, watching the little girl Xie Shuang reach this point.

 

"From the day I entered Yanfeng Tower, there is no Xie Shuang in this world, only Chen Shuang, the famous prostitute Chen Shuang." Miss Chen Shuang continued to write without saying anything more.

 

Aunt Xue shook her head slightly.

 

She tried to persuade lingshuang many times, but she couldn't shake lingshuang's mind at all.

 

"Brother Muyun." Miss lingshuang smiled and whispered softly, "It's great to see you back."

 
0