Chapter 14: Can’t escape the word ‘profit’
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Miss Ling Shuang copied a few poems, she said: "Aunt Xue, one of the four great talents in the south of the Yangtze River, 'Yu Bai', has been in my Guangling County for a few days. I'm afraid there are so many brothel girls who have invited him to meet him. I can't hear it." Who did he say he met?"

 

Since ancient times, the two states of Jiang and Qian have been called Jiangnan, where there are many talented people and talented people.

 

The four great talents in the south of the Yangtze River... are very famous in the whole world, and are even more sought after by the women in the brothel. The women in the brothel don't even ask for money, and would rather give money to such great talents! There are even more people who are willing to recommend themselves as pillow seats.

 

"I haven't heard of it." Aunt Xue said, "I asked Lao Shen to keep investigating this matter."

 

"Um."

 

Miss Ling Shuang frowned slightly, "This great talent came to Guangling County. It happened to be the time to choose the oiran! Either he wanted to intervene in the oiran selection to gain benefits, or it was really just a coincidence."

 

"A talented person like this wouldn't care too much about choosing an oiran in a county, right?" Aunt Xue couldn't help but ask.

 

"If he has ulterior motives, it will be difficult for him to help me." Miss Ling Shuang said, "If it is really just a coincidence, there is still some hope for him to help me."

 

Then Miss Ling Shuang sneered: "But those brothel girls have been in the dusty land for a long time, so they are stupid. A great talent like this is famous all over the world, and countless famous prostitutes admire it. How can it be so easy to make such a talented person willing to help? of?"

 

"Ask Old Shen to help me keep an eye on him and check his every move." Miss Ling Shuang said, "I'll report you at any time."

 

"Okay." Aunt Xue nodded.

 

******

 

Muyun Qin and Tian Bo rode back in the night.

 

When passing a stone bridge.

 

"Um?"

 

Under the stone bridge, there was a painting boat on the quiet Huayang River. There were some orioles and swallows on the boat, and two men were drinking and having fun there, accompanied by beauties.

 

"It's the great talent Yu Bai." Tian Bo said.

 

"Yu Bai? Yu Bai, one of the four great talents in the south of the Yangtze River, is from Nanming County. Why did he come to our Guangling County?" Muyun Qin also looked at it. This world also needs literati to govern, and the number of immortal cultivators is almost as small as The legend is different. The number of literati is relatively large. Scholars and scholars are many times more than "practitioners". The four great talents in Jiangnan are definitely famous among literati.

 

"I don't know why he came to Guangling County. But I know that the famous prostitutes in our Guangling County brothels are crazy about him now." Tian Bo lamented, "We all spend money on famous prostitutes. It's a shame. The prostitutes, on the other hand, are willing to give money to Mr. Yu, and there are also many who recommend themselves as pillows."

 

"These are the four great talents in the south of the Yangtze River. Their literary names are spread all over the world, and they naturally have many admirers." Muyun Qin said.

 

"Brother Muyun, you are too short-sighted." Tian Bo laughed and said, "The four great talents in Jiangnan are famous all over the world! But if a famous prostitute can hook up with this great talent Yu Bai, there will be a love-hate relationship. Love and hatred are vigorous. From now on, when mentioning the great talent Yu Bai, we must mention this famous prostitute! The fame of this famous prostitute is no longer limited to one city or one place, but is also famous all over the world! A person with such a reputation , you want to meet me for ten or twenty taels of silver? In your dreams, you will get at least two to three hundred taels of silver!"

 

"Let's have a love-hate relationship? How vigorous? Yu Bai, if you respect your identity, you shouldn't be like this." Muyun Qin said.

 

"Who can tell clearly about men and women? What's more, even if it is not so dramatic, as long as the great talent Yu Bai is obsessed with it and writes a poem for it! When the poem spreads, it will be known that it is the talented man Yu Bai who wrote a poem for such and such a name. Written by a prostitute. The fame of a famous prostitute will naturally increase greatly." Tian Bo said, "No matter how stingy you are, you won't even want to keep a good poem, but as long as the talented Yu Bai stays with her for a month or two, you can It was announced to the outside world that...the great talent Yu Bai was obsessed with this famous prostitute and stayed with her for several months without ever returning home. The famous prostitute also benefited greatly."

 

"Fame! That's the essence of being a famous prostitute."

 

"The greater the reputation, the more people seek to meet him, and the more money he has to pay for a meeting." Tian Bo said, "Brother Muyun, now you understand why famous prostitutes are after such great talents, right?"

 

Muyun Qin nodded, somewhat enlightened.

 

"Those who can become famous prostitutes generally have good foundation, and their appearance, skills, and charm all reach a high level. They just lack enough fame." Tian Bo said, "Fame is money! In the past year, I could accumulate thousands of taels. The silver, with the help of great talents, is probably three to five thousand taels of silver a year, or several times that! Do you think they can not pounce on it?"

 

"The talented man and the beautiful woman are so beautiful, and you say they are so utilitarian." Muyun Qin shook his head and smiled, but he also understood that what Tian Bo said was indeed reasonable.

 

"Utilitarian?"

 

Tian Bo shook his head and said, "I was young and energetic, and I believed more in the word friendship. But since I took over some restaurant business under my father's name, I have suffered so many losses, made so many mistakes, and secretly slapped myself so many times that I know , The bustle in the world is all for profit, and the hustle and bustle in the world is for profit. Rolling in the world, nine times out of ten, you will not be able to escape the word 'profit'!"

 

"There may be very few of those famous prostitutes who really admire the talent of that talented man. But I dare say that nine times out of ten, it is for the sake of fame. Being famous is beneficial!"

 

Muyun Qin smiled when he saw this: "Little Bobo, it's different! However, there is still friendship in this world."

 

"Yes, it is precisely because there are so many benefits in the world that friendship is more precious." Tian Bo said.

 

Muyun Qin nodded.

 

The shy young man who was the follower behind him has changed and matured.

 

"That's right." Muyun Qin's heart moved and he asked, "Tell me, if that great talent can help Xiaoshuang choose the oiran this time, can Xiaoshuang win the oiran?"

 

"He helps sister Xie Shuang?"

 

Tian Bo thought for a moment, "Let's see how we can help. As long as this great talent really puts his heart and soul into it. He will definitely be in the top ten, and even the top three is slightly possible! As for the oiran? It's difficult! People like Qingqiu Fairy, Xiangyi Girl, etc. Each one of them has a great reputation, and it is difficult to surpass them.”

 

"Top three?" Muyun Qin was thoughtful.

 

"If this great talent really helps sister Xie Shuang, haha, when I see her in the future, I'm afraid she won't get twenty taels of silver, but fifty taels of silver." Tian Bo said, "But the more talented a person like this, the more Respect your identity and won't get too involved with famous prostitutes easily. I heard that even Fairy Qingqiu sent someone to invite her, but the talented Yu Bai didn't pay attention. "

 

Muyun Qin nodded slightly, but thought to himself: "Since Xiaoshuang is used to the glorious life of a famous prostitute, I will help her to make her life easier in the world of mortals."

 

The status and life of a courtesan really depends on her fame.

 

Without fame, it is like falling from the sky into the dirt, and some poor people even end up in the brothels to sell meat. It is really sad.

 

"Xiao Shuang." Muyun Qin treats Xiao Shuang as his own sister. Seeing Xiao Shuang reach this stage, he naturally feels distressed. All he can do now is try his best to make up for it.

 
0