Chapter 15: One hundred thousand taels of silver
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Muyun Qin and Tian Bo left on horseback, and finally went back to their respective homes.

 

On the Huayang River they just passed by, the painting boat finally slowly docked.

 

"Brother Yu Bai, say goodbye."

 

"Brother Wang, it's already dark, be careful on the road."

 

The great talent Yu Bai parted with another friend.

 

Yu Bai was quite handsome and suave, with just a hint of decadence. Just when he was about to leave with his servants to escort him, an old madam stepped out of the boat, and the old madam said: "Master Yu."

 

"Oh, what's the matter?" The great talent Yu Bai said calmly.

 

The old bustard smiled apologetically and said: "My Lord Rumeng Pavilion has admired Mr. Yu for a long time, and has always been very fond of Mr. Yu's poems. I wonder if Mr. Yu can meet the Pavilion Master."

 

"I came to Guangling and I have important matters. I'm sorry that I can't go see the Pavilion Master." Yu Bai, the great talent, said calmly.

 

"My pavilion master really admires Mr. Yu very much. Why don't you meet Mr. Yu to comfort my pavilion master's lovesickness?" the old bustard continued.

 

"No need." Yu Bai, the talented man, still wanted to say when he saw the other party, and turned around and left.

 

The madam watched from behind and could only stamp her feet and return to the boat.

 

The talented scholar Yu Bai walked leisurely with his servants to protect him.

 

"Master, the master of Rumeng Pavilion is really resourceful. He has invited the master several times. Even the master came to the boat at the invitation of his friends. The madam of the boat is one of hers, so he invited them all." The guard smiled, " And she hasn’t shown up yet.”

 

"Pavilion Master Rumeng." Yu Bai, a talented scholar, said with a smile, "She is a famous prostitute in the capital, but she is not famous in the capital! But in the capital, there are more high-ranking officials and powerful people, and she has accumulated some money over the years. Some high-ranking officials had connections and when they got older, they returned to their hometown of Guangling County and built the Rumeng Pavilion! As the master of the pavilion, she heard that the oiran was selected the year before last, so she used her connections and tried her best to win the oiran position. "

 

"If only she had been young, she would have deserved the title. But she is no longer young, and she is not as good as she was then. There are not many people chasing her. She won the position of oiran the year before last, and many people in Guangling County were very interested. It’s unfair, I feel unfair!”

 

"She wants me to help her, but why should I help her?" Yu Bai, the talented man, immediately laughed, "Women, you have to see yourself clearly. When you are older, stop fighting with those little girls."

 

"Master, how old is Master Rumeng Pavilion this year?" the guard asked.

 

"Although I can refine my energy to maintain my youth, I'm still half-thirty." The great talent Yu Bai shook his head, "It's too big for a famous prostitute."

 

"So big?"

 

"She is more than ten years older than me, and she is almost the same as my mother." Another servant next to him was also surprised.

 

The talented man Yu Bai smiled.

 

 

After a leisurely walk, the boat docked close to the inn where they were temporarily staying. The great talent Yu Bai quickly led his servants to escort him to the inn.

 

"Master, master." A waiting servant came running outside the inn door.

 

"What's all the fuss about?" said the great talent Yu Bai.

 

"Master, I have heard about the immortal cultivator." The servant said excitedly.

 

"A cultivator of immortality?" Yu Bai, the great talent's eyes lit up, "Tell me, tell me quickly, who is the cultivator of immortality, what is his name, and where is he?"

 

"The news I heard from Yanfeng Tower is that it is an immortal cultivator named Muyun Qin." The servant continued, "I heard that he is a local in Guangling County. When he was thirteen years old, he combined the human sword with the ninth level of Qi. He left home six years ago to travel around the world, and now he has opened the gate of immortality after returning. He is a member of the immortals! Just tonight at Yanfeng Tower, this immortal cultivator 'Muyun Qin' threw Mr. Liu Qi of the Liu family of Guangling County directly. When I went downstairs, my face was covered with blood! This cultivator even said, 'Miss Ling Shuang is my sister, if you offend Miss Ling Shuang, you are offending me, Muyun Qin'."

 

This servant also deliberately learned it again.

 

"Yanfeng Tower, Miss Ling Shuang?" Yu Bai, a great talent, was moved in his heart and asked, "Where does this Immortal Muyun Qinxiu live?"

 

"He is from Guangling County, and he lives in the Qin Mansion." The servant continued, "In the entire Guangling County, there is only one house that can be called the Qin Mansion, and it is the residence of the Yinzhang arrester 'Master Gang Qin'. This Muyun Qin He is the second young master of Qin Mansion."

 

The talented man Yu Bai nodded: "Ah Fu, you can take my post and send it to the Qin Mansion tomorrow."

 

"Yes." The servant Ah Fu said respectfully.

 

The great talent Yu Bai had deep eyes, but he said silently in his heart: "I don't know how deep the relationship between Muyun Qinxiu Immortal and the famous prostitute Ling Shuang is, and I don't know if he has the ability to help me!"

 

"Also, go and find out from me now what kind of relationship this Immortal Muyun Qinxiu has with that girl Ling Shuang." Yu Bai, the great talent, ordered.

 

"Master, don't worry," the servant Aflian said.

 

******

 

Early next morning.

 

Qin Mansion, martial arts training ground.

 

Muyun Qin was practicing his sword leisurely, still unhappy, but the sword light was hazy and dreamlike. If we say Miss Ling Shuang's 'Sword Dance' is a combination of swordsmanship and dance skills, it gives people a beautiful enjoyment. As for Muyun Qin, it is purely the swordsmanship itself that can make viewers feel as if they have entered a dream world and can't help but be intoxicated by it. This is beyond the scope of 'skills'.

 

"Huh." Sheathed the sword and went to have breakfast.

 

While drinking thick rice porridge, I suddenly heard the sound of conversation coming from outside, and soon I saw Gang Qin and Qin An walking over together.

 

"Dad, you haven't been back for two nights." Muyun Qin said with a smile, "Hurry up and have a bowl of porridge."

 

Gang Qin sat down, and even after a few sips, he drank less than half of a large bowl of porridge. Then he ordered: "Everyone else, go down."

 

"Yes, sir." The serving maid stepped back.

 

Only Gang Qin and his two sons were left in the hall.

 

"Brother, have you brought your wife and children here?" Muyun Qin said with a smile. He didn't notice it when he came back last night, but he only found out this morning.

 

"The monsters were targeting me before. Even though you said you solved the problem, second brother, how can I feel at ease? It's fine if I die alone, but if anything happens to my wife and children..." The eldest brother Qin An said, "It's better to come back. I have dad here, and I have you, my second brother! I feel more at ease here."

 

"Yes." Muyun Qin nodded slightly, yes, the eldest brother is an ordinary person after all, how can he not be afraid of monsters.

 

Gang Qin looked at Muyun Qin: "Yun'er, I heard from your elder brother that the night you came back, you went to investigate in secret and solved the trouble? But that old monster Yong Chu?"

 

"There is a cat demon hiding in the eldest brother's house. He has been hiding for half a year." Muyun Qin drank two mouthfuls of porridge and said with a smile, "She also acted under orders. The one who ordered her was the demon leader Yong Chu. That night I caught the cat The demon, so I followed the lead and went to the underground palace of the old demon Yong Chu. The old demon Yong Chu also admitted that he wanted to turn his eldest brother into a demon servant to threaten his father. After knowing everything, I will remove those monsters, including the old demon. Yong Chu, here’s a pot!”

 

"It was really you who did it."

 

Gang Qin sighed, "When I saw the underground palace, I knew it was the old monster Yong Chu. I thought at that time, could it be Yun'er who did it! But I thought Yun'er was too young to knock the immortal. We haven't been here for long, so we should be no match for this old demon."

 

"Dad, you underestimate your second brother." Qin An said from the side.

 

"It has been six years. Yun'er is stronger than I expected." Gang Qin said with a smile.

 

"Old demon Yong Chu's skin is very thick. Even if thousands of arrows are fired, even some powerful crossbows, they can't break his skin." Muyun Qin said with emotion.

 

"Yun'er, you are here to get rid of a big problem for our Guangling County. This old monster is here and has caused many troubles. There is a pit of bones in his underground palace, which are all the bones left behind by cannibalism." Gang Qin shook his head, "These monsters really deserve to be killed."

 

"Eating people? Pit of Bones?" Qin An, the eldest brother, was surprised.

 

"It's very common for people to eat livestock, and monsters to eat humans." Muyun Qin said, "Monsters are also divided into good and evil, and there are also good monsters. However, old monster Yong Chu should indeed be killed."

 

"An'er, please don't tell anyone about your second brother's killing of the monster Yong Chu." Gang Qin asked.

 

"I understand." Qin An nodded.

 

 

At this moment, the Sheriff's Mansion is very large because there are 600 guards stationed there.

 

A man in brocade robes stood nervously in a small courtyard waiting.

 

"The Sheriff summoned me suddenly. I don't know what happened." The man in brocade robes was panicking and had no choice. Although he was the head of the famous wealthy family 'Liu Family' in Guangling County, the Liu family was even called Guangling County. One of the three major families. But Patriarch Liu knew that the Liu family relied on the power of the county governor! In front of the county governor, the Liu family is just a dog!

 

Dogs are loyal and guard the house and the courtyard.

 

When the owner throws a bone, the dog will wag its tail and happily eat it.

 

One day, the owner wants to kill the dog! Dogs can only suffer death!

 

"I did nothing wrong. I did everything the Sheriff ordered me to do extremely well." Thoughts appeared in the mind of the man in brocade robes one by one.

 

"Clan Chief Liu, come with me." An old servant came over and said with a smile.

 

"Steward Wang, I wonder what the reason for the sudden summons by the county governor is?" Patriarch Liu came forward in a flattering manner, and at the same time stuffed a banknote into Butler Wang's hand. Butler Wang glanced at it and it was a one hundred taels of silver. Ticket, showed a smile, and then whispered: "Don't worry, Master, he is in a good mood, I'm afraid it's not a bad thing."

 

Patriarch Liu breathed a sigh of relief.

 

Soon, he was introduced into a garden.

 

An old man in simple gray robes and a man in green robes sat opposite each other.

 

"Greetings to the Governor, Commander Fang!" Patriarch Liu immediately saluted respectfully as soon as he arrived.

 

Needless to say, Lord Sheriff, the entire Guangling County has absolute power, with military and political power in one body. No one dares to disobey his orders. Those below the seventh rank will be killed first and then reported. Those above the seventh rank can also be directly detained. In order to deal with monsters, you must ensure The 'Lord Sheriff' kept his word! Like some local wealthy families, the county governor can destroy the family and annihilate the clan at random.

 

And that man in green robe is the most famous person in Guangling County. He is a strong man in the Xiantian Void Core Realm, and he is the commander of the personal guard of the Lord Governor!

 

"Don't wait until the end of the year for the money your Liu family needs to pay this year." The simple gray-robed old man said casually, "I need it within half a month, can you get it together?"

 

Patriarch Liu felt a knot in his heart.

 

The Liu family, relying on the power of the county governor, has made a lot of money, so it is natural that they have to pay tribute every year. But it usually happens at the end of every year, and now it’s only March.

 

"By the way, I need one hundred thousand taels." The simple old man in gray robe added.

 

Patriarch Liu raised his eyebrows. Isn’t it usually 80,000 taels of silver per year? Why did it increase?

 

"Don't worry, Lord Sheriff, I will definitely collect one hundred thousand taels within half a month." Patriarch Liu did not complain at all.

 

"Yes." The old man in gray robe nodded slightly, "I heard that your Liu Qi collided with the second young master of the Qin family at Yanfeng Tower last night?"

 

"Yes, yes," Patriarch Liu continued, "I have already punished you severely."

 

"Luckily, the second young master of the Qin Mansion didn't do anything cruel." The old man in gray robe waved his hand casually, "Okay, let's go down."

 

"Yes Yes."

 

Patriarch Liu immediately retreated obediently, but there were many doubts swirling in his heart: "Why did the governor suddenly mention the second son of the Qin family? Even if he knocks on the immortal gate and has not entered the innate world, it doesn't matter. Commander Fang is still innately empty. Where are the immortals from the Dan Realm!"

 
 
 
0