Chapter 16: Dossier Records
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old man in gray robe watched Patriarch Liu leave and said with a smile: "Old Fang, as soon as the second son of the Qin family came back, he showed his skills and got rid of the old demon Chu Yong. It's amazing."

 

"After all, he is a cultivator who has been at the border of the North for three years." Commander Fang, a man in blue robe, said with a rare hint of caution in his eyes, "The files handed down by the imperial court recorded that he had killed two hundred and sixty-one heads. Monsters, big monsters at the innate level have all been killed!”

 

"He must have joined forces with other cultivators." The old man in gray robe said with a smile, "It has only been a few years since he finally opened the gate of immortality. One by one, he may not be a match for the great innate-level demon."

 

The commander of the Qingpao people said: "I have been to the border of the North. It is the place where the monsters fight against the monsters. It is the most brutal place where humans and monsters fight. Practitioners generally cannot survive long in such cruel places, but he survived In the next three years, I killed so many monsters. To be honest, I didn’t even think I could defeat him one on one.”

 

"What?" The gray-robed old man was startled, "Old Fang, you are in the innate Void Core realm."

 

"So what about the innate virtual elixir realm?" Commander Fang, the man in green robes, shook his head, "Practitioners, practicing the method is extremely important. Like the holy land of Taoism and Buddhism, the practitioners are all from the top lineage, and they randomly send one or two juniors, who are obviously just practicing The juniors who are angry at the tenth and eleventh levels can still beat the seniors from our small sect and lose our temper."

 

"The foundation of the top inheritance is extremely powerful! It is extremely difficult to open the immortal gate. Once the immortal gate is opened, the condensed true energy is extremely pure. Small sects like ours have entered the innate virtual elixir realm. I am an innate The power of the virtual elixir... in terms of purity, is probably only comparable to the tenth and eleventh levels of Qi refining of the juniors from the Taoist and Buddhist Holy Lands."

 

The old man in gray robe nodded: "I know this. A disciple of the Taoist and Buddhist Holy Land is naturally great! But is the second son of the Qin Mansion so powerful?"

 

"He reached the ninth level of Qi Refining at the age of thirteen, but he did not join the surrounding cultivation sects. Instead, he left home and traveled around the world. He obviously has great ambitions!" Commander Fang said, "He can stay at the border of the North for three years. I believe that even if he has not joined the three holy places of Taoism, he is probably one of the other top sects. Moreover, he is not a newbie and has no experience, but has actually walked out of the sea of blood. He has killed more than two hundred monsters, and he is still in the north. On the battlefield at Dibianguan!"

 

"Anyone who encounters such an opponent will be afraid." Commander Fang sighed with emotion.

 

The old man in gray robe nodded slightly and smiled: "Then I have to ask him for help. With my niece and the second son of the Qin family, I will be more sure."

 

"Lord Sheriff, I have to remind you." Commander Fang of the Qingpao people said solemnly, "The three holy places of Taoism and several other top sects all attach great importance to their disciples. Because the top inheritance wants to open the city of immortals. It's very difficult. It's all the hard work of the elders of the sect. In addition, only the practitioners who have great talent and perseverance can open the gate of immortality before the age of twenty. It is not easy for them to cultivate a successor. Therefore, it is not easy for every disciple. They are all treated as treasures, and if anyone bullies the younger one, the older one might come out!"

 

"I asked him for help, not to be his enemy." The old man in gray robe said with a smile.

 

……

 

On the other side, Qin Mansion.

 

In spring, the sun is just right.

 

Muyun Qin was sitting on the recliner, leisurely basking in the sun. The sun was shining on his body, making him warm and comfortable.

 

"Second Young Master, Second Young Master." Someone came to report, "There is a man outside the house who said he sent the post in the name of his master Yu Bai."

 

"Yu Bai? Yu Bai, one of the four great talents in the south of the Yangtze River?" Muyun Qin's heart moved, "Let him come in."

 

  soon.

 

"My master Yu Bai, who is young, has sent an invitation to Mr. Qin." A young man was extremely cautious and respectfully took out an invitation from his arms and presented it to him. The servant in the mansion took it and immediately handed it to Muyun Qin: "Second Young Master."

 

Muyun Qin took the post and took a look.

 

"Good calligraphy!" Muyun Qin praised, then opened it and took a look, "Yunlou?"

 

"You go back and tell your master that I will go to the appointment on time." Muyun Qin said.

 

……

 

Yunlou is the most famous restaurant in Guangling County. It has eight floors and is extremely rare.

 

Just for the high altitude and the distant views, many customers will come here! The sixth floor of Yun Tower can also receive individual visitors, and guests often go up to the sixth floor. The seventh floor is still divided into six private rooms. Although each private room is luxurious and can be eaten for a few taels of silver, the eighth floor is a single large private room. Sitting in it, you can overlook the scenery through the window. The scenery in the entire Guangling County is the most amazing, but the price is also very high. A meal costs dozens of taels of silver!

 

Today, ‘Yu Bai’, one of the four great talents in Jiangnan, has been waiting here for a long time, and he is even more nervous.

 

"Master, the immortal cultivator is here." The guard on the side said.

 

"Where is it?" Yu Bailian looked around.

 

"What about that!" the guard pointed into the distance.

 

Yu Bai looked around and saw a noble young man coming leisurely on a horse in the distance. There were weeping willows blocking the roadside, so he could barely see his figure clearly.

 

"It's still far away from here, can you see clearly?" Yu Bai looked at the guard.

 

"I am at the eighth level of Qi refining, so I can naturally see farther than ordinary people." The guard said proudly.

 

After Yu Bai drank a pot of tea, Muyun Qin finally arrived downstairs. First, Guangling County City is indeed very big. After all, it is a big city with hundreds of thousands of people, and Qin Mansion is also far away from Yunlou. Second, he rode too slowly.

 

Soon, we arrived at the eighth floor.

 

"Master Qin." Yu Bai had already been waiting outside the door of the elegant room, and immediately bowed his hands and said.

 

Muyun Qin smiled casually and said: "Yu Bai, a great talent, is famous all over the world for his March scenery in Guangling. Since you, a great talent, have come to Guangling, you have to go out more. I came here on horseback just now, and I walked all the way." The willows are fluttering, so poetic and picturesque. Although I am from Guangling County, after so many years, I still like Guangling in March the most. "

 

With that said, the two of them entered the private room and sat down separately.

 

"When I came to Guangling, I also felt that Guangling had beautiful scenery and beautiful people." Yu Bai said with a smile, "Today there was a twenty-pound Lanyang silverwhisker in Yunlou. It was caught from the Lanyang River early this morning. It was very beautiful. It’s rare, it will be served later.”

 

"Twenty kilograms? Lanyang silverfish is only found in the Lanyang River here. I haven't eaten whitefish for many years since I left home. But Lanyang silverfish weighs a full twenty kilograms. I I haven't eaten it since I was a kid. The biggest one I've ever eaten is only twelve pounds." Muyun Qin said, "It looks like I'm in luck this time."

 

Platefuls of delicacies were served one after another.

 

Muyun Qin ate heartily. Logically speaking, there were so many dishes that even two people could not eat, but Muyun Qin ate most of them leisurely, without any bloating in his stomach.

 

"Well, not bad." Muyun Qin took another sip of wine and glanced at Yu Bai with a half-smile, "Well, I've had enough to eat and drink today, it's time to go, it's time to go."

 

After saying that, he stood up.

 

"Brother Muyun Qin, stay here," Yu Bailian said.

 

"Oh?" Muyun Qin sat down again, "Yu Bai, the great talent, invited me here this time. It seems that you have something to do."

 

"It is true that I have something to ask for." Yu Bai said.

 

"Tell me about it," Muyun Qindao said.

 

Yu Bai lamented: "I wasted forty years and wasted most of my life. However, recently some of my old friends have died of illness and old age one after another. I feel that death is not far away from me."

 

Muyun Qin listen, for ordinary people, when they are over forty, their physical vitality is indeed far less than when they were young. It is also common to lose one's life due to a serious illness. It is considered normal to die at the age of fifty or sixty, and to live to seventy is considered a long life!

 

"I have three children. My daughter is married. Of the two sons, the eldest is studying hard and barely became a scholar, but his literary talent is far inferior to mine. This is how it will be in this life. The younger son is now nine years old and at the fourth level of Qi Refining. "Yu Bai said, "I'm afraid that after I die, neither of my sons will be able to keep the family business. The eldest son has no hope, but I hope that the younger son can be sent to a spiritual sect. Even if he can't open the door to immortality in the future, he can. With the strength of the eighth and ninth levels of Qi refining, it is enough to protect the family business."

 

"However, the door of the cultivation sect is difficult to enter."

 

Yu Bai looked at Muyun Qin, "Brother Muyun Qin is a practitioner. He must know many practitioners. I wonder if you can help my son to enter the practice sect?"

 

Muyun Qin sneered: "I don't know how many mortals want to become immortals. Is it so easy to get into this immortal sect? Like some second-rate or third-rate immortal sects, there are usually only two or three big cats and kittens! One sect can have ten or eight Even if a practitioner is prosperous, do you know why?"

 

Yu Bai listened.

 

"Because we practitioners seek long life and freedom for ourselves! Not for the longevity of our apprentices! Even some worldly things bother us, so we would rather avoid the mortal world and practice in a secluded place. How many others are willing to accept disciples? Teach one Disciple, how much effort will it take to delay your own practice?”

 

"Secondly, cultivation focuses on the land of Dharma and wealth! There are Dharma gates and cultivation sects! But wealth... Hum, the money a cultivator spends is like mountains of gold and silver. How can a cultivation sect cultivate too many disciples? Our nearest Qishan sect, including the leader, only has three fellow cultivators." Muyun Qin shook his head.

 

I don’t want to waste my efforts, because sometimes if I waste my efforts, the disciple may not be able to open the gate of immortality!

 

Still need a lot of money.

 

"There are two ways for your young son to join the sect." Muyun Qin said, "One is that your son is extremely talented. For example, he can refine the ninth level of Qi at the age of twelve or thirteen! The practicing sect is willing to accept him without any charge. For disciples. The second thing is that if you spend one hundred thousand taels of silver, there will definitely be a sect willing to accept you as a disciple."

 

Yu Bai said helplessly: "My family doesn't have much to make a living. I only earn money from my literary talents. I spent all my family wealth to earn only twenty or thirty thousand taels."

 

Muyun Qin shook his head.

 

The world-famous genius was poor at making money. The famous prostitutes were willing to give Yu Baihua money, but how much money could they give? For three to five hundred taels, you Yu Bai can at least leave a poem. If he often gives poems like this, his poems will become cheap.

 

Now that he is over forty, it is quite good to be able to save two to thirty thousand taels of silver, because another Zhou great talent, who is also one of the four great talents in Jiangnan, is so destitute that he can only rely on famous prostitutes for support.

 

"It's not bad to make two to thirty thousand taels, but do you want to become an immortal?" Muyun Qindao said, "Forget it."

 

"Brother Muyun Qin, please help me. Just tell me whatever conditions you want. I will do my best if I can." Yu Bai said anxiously.

 

"Everything you do must be fair. If you ask me to help you, what can you do for me?" Muyun Qin asked.

 
0