Chapter 17: Rise to fame
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Yu Bai looked at Muyun Qin and said solemnly: "Brother Muyun Qin doesn't look down on a little money. I only have some talents and learning, and I can still use it! I heard that the friendship between Miss lingshuang and Brother Muyun Qin is extraordinary, and I am willing to give him all my money." Do your best to help Miss lingshuang."

 

"Can you make her famous all over the world?" Muyun Qin poured himself a drink and asked casually.

 

"I can't do it, but I'm sure that my name will spread in Jiangzhou." Yu Bai said.

 

"This time in Guangling County's Oiran competition, can you let Xiaoshuang become the Oiran?" Muyun Qin asked again.

 

Yu Bai shook his head: "It's too short, the oiran will be chosen within a month! To become famous, it also needs to be fermented...and there are hands behind the selection of the oiran. I can only say that I will definitely be able to enter this year. Top ten, top three is expected. By next year, Miss lingshuang will be the most famous among the many famous prostitutes in Guangling County!"

 

"And I relied on my talents and reputation to make her famous." Yu Bai said, "Such a reputation can last long. Those who force themselves to become oirans through behind-the-scenes tactics will only make people feel unfair."

 

"How do you want Xiaoshuang's name to be spread in Jiangzhou? Tell me carefully." Muyun Qindao.

 

Yu Bai's eyes lit up, there was something exciting!

 

"I have been playing games for half my life in this land of romantic fireworks, and I am most familiar with it." Yu Bai began to explain his plan.

 

Muyun Qin's eyes gradually brightened after hearing this.

 

"It seems that you really worked hard for your youngest son to join the spiritual sect." Muyun Qin smiled after hearing this.

 

"If we don't fight now, when will we fight? Zeng still has the strength, so pave the way for them." Yu Bai said.

 

"Okay, you help Xiaoshuang, and I'll help you."

 

Muyun Qin nodded, "You are ready to write."

 

Yu Bai was overjoyed after hearing this.

 

Soon, Muyun Qin wrote a letter.

 

"Send someone to send your youngest son to Dongshan Temple in Nanming County, Jiangzhou, and take my letter to see Taoist Jinguang." Muyun Qin said, "Remember, bring a thousand taels of silver with you as a sign of apprenticeship. See you. Taoist Jinguang will know about my letter."

 

"Okay, okay." Yu Bai was overjoyed, "How can one thousand taels be enough? I got five thousand taels of silver."

 

"It's up to you." Muyun Qindao said.

 

Dongshan Temple is located on a small island in the East China Sea. It is the only spiritual sect in Nanming County and has great influence in Nanming County.

 

In fact, as long as you join the practice sect and have the tiger skin status of a disciple of the practice sect, you can protect your family.

 

"Remember what you said." Muyun Qin said.

 

"I will go to Yanfeng Tower tonight." Yu Bai was now very motivated.

 

Muyun Qin nodded. He felt pity and guilt for Xiaoshuang's journey to this point. He didn't show up when Xiaoshuang needed him most, causing Xiaoshuang to live alone and fall into the dust. He should try his best to make up for it.

 

……

 

That night, the great talent Yu Bai went to Yanfeng Tower. After watching the sword dance of the famous prostitute "Chen Shuang", he became even more excited. With his friends watching, he wrote "Chen Shuang Fu" on the spot, and then even more Take the initiative to see Miss lingshuang.

 

The news immediately attracted the attention of many famous prostitutes in Guangling County.

 

"What? Yu Bai went to see Chen Shuang? After watching his sword dance, he wrote a poem "Ode to Chen Shuang"?"

 

"Why is this lingshuang so lucky?"

 

Every famous prostitute is envious and jealous.

 

And in Rumeng Pavilion, this is the brothel built by the famous prostitute ‘Rumeng Pavilion Master’.

 

"I went to invite this Yu Bai several times, but he avoided seeing him. Now I went to see that yellow-haired girl." The master of Ru Meng Pavilion leaned on the cave, with fair skin and charming eyebrows. Although he was already thirty-five, he was still because of Refining qi can prolong youth, but she also has the charm of a beautiful woman. Many people thought it was unfair to win the Oiran title the year before last, but she was sure to enter the top five even if she tried her best. However, Xiangyi Girl and Qingqiu Fairy were both more famous than her. It would be unfair to overpower the two Oiran candidates.

 

"Master, this is "Chen Shuang Ode" written by the talented scholar Yu Bai. It has just been copied and sent." The maid immediately presented it respectfully.

 

Pavilion Master Rumeng took it at will and unfolded it to take a look.

 

The copied words could only be considered neat and full of craftsmanship, but this poem made the master of Rumeng Pavilion change his expression.

 

"How come it's not me? It's not me?" Pavilion Master Rumeng's slender hands holding the paper had prominent veins, "It could be that little girl lingshuang."

 

The master of Rumeng Pavilion is also proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting. Although he cannot write really good poems, he can tell that this is definitely a first-rate work by the great talent Yu Bai.

 

"Such poems and poems must have been blended with true feelings and touched the soul to create such a masterpiece." Pavilion Master Rumeng couldn't believe it, "Did that little girl lingshuang really make him so tempted?"

 

……

 

A good poem is enough to be sung.

 

Even with the status of the Four Great Talents in the South of the Yangtze River, there are not many poems and songs that are truly popular in the world. The articles are naturally made and accidentally obtained by good hands, and the ones written by force are generally mediocre.

 

"Second Young Master, Second Young Master, I have been waiting outside Yanfeng Tower. This is "Chen Shuang Ode" written by the talented scholar Yu Bai. Yanfeng Tower arranged for someone to copy it. Many people bought it. I rushed as soon as I bought it. Back." A servant handed the paper to Muyun Qin respectfully.

 

Muyun Qin took it and unfolded it to see the warm yellow light.

 

"Good words and poems, good literary talent."

 

Muyun Qin smiled.

 

He could clearly remember the plan Yu Bai described before. This poem... was not written now at all. But three years ago, Yu Bai recalled a woman he had an unrequited love for, who eventually married another woman. The beautiful lady Yu Baisi wrote this poem, which was naturally emotional. It was really a rare masterpiece in his life. But after reading it three times, he still tore it up. If it were spread, it would not be a good thing for the woman who married another woman.

 

This time, the talented man Yu Bai fought hard for his son.

 

Take out this poem and make some slight modifications, and you will have "lingshuang Fu".

 

And because he was worried about leakage, he didn't even tell Muyun Qin the content. He waited until it was written in Yanfeng Tower... Muyun Qin only learned about it at this moment.

 

"Not only is this a good poem, but there will also be three good poems in the next year." Muyun Qin is looking forward to it, "Yu Bai has prepared them all a long time ago."

 

There are not only poems and poems.

 

There will also be ‘stories’.

 

The great talent Yu Bai pretends to have unrequited love and is obsessed with the girl lingshuang. However, falling flowers are intentional, flowing water is ruthless, and suffering from unrequited love... Only in the next year did the great talent Yu Bai come out with three poems to fully describe his lovesickness.

 

"When talking about Yu Bai from now on, Xiao Shuang must be mentioned. A poem called "Chen Shuang Ode" plus three poems, after a year of fermentation, will definitely be famous in Jiangzhou." Muyun Qin secretly sighed, "This great talent is Use your talent and reputation to create Xiaoshuang’s reputation.”

 

……

 

Day after day.

 

With the spread of "Chen Shuang Fu", the reputation of Yanfenglou's "Chen Shuang Girl" is naturally growing. After all, the description in the poem is so perfect that it is like a fairy maiden descending to earth. To meet Miss Chen Shuang, she needs two silver coins. It was also promoted one after another. In just a few days, it was raised to fifty taels of silver! But there are still many children from rich families rushing to see him.

 

Even the governor's son came to see her, which made Miss lingshuang even more popular.

 

"Xiaoshuang, what are you thinking about?" Aunt Xue said with a smile.

 

Miss lingshuang sat in front of the painting desk, writing absentmindedly, and whispered: "In the past half month, everything has been like a dream."

 

"Yes, it's like a dream. First, the great talent Yu Bai chased you, and a song called "Chen Shuang Ode" made you famous. Even the county governor and some other truly powerful figures came to see you," Aunt Xue said.

 

"Someone is helping me." Miss lingshuang said.

 

Aunt Xue was stunned: "Help you?"

 

  "Um."

 

Miss lingshuang nodded, "Mr. Yu once hinted to me that he was entrusted by others."

 

Aunt Xue was surprised: "Entrusted by someone? Who is so capable? Is it Muyun Qin? Or is it the governor's son or some other powerful person?"

 

Miss lingshuang didn't say anything, but continued to write.

 
0