Report for the King
3.4k 8 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________

Subject's name: Hel

Subject's species: Attack Helicopter

Population of species: 1

Staff-in-charge: Sally Ashburne, Senior Registration Staff, Clearance Level 3

Milord, I have found a new citizen of this Kingdom which may be of interest to you. He fits all of the criteria you gave and, dare I say, even surpasses them. He was here to register his species, but since he is the only one of his kind, I conducted some examination that is outside of standard procedures to test his capabilities. That was unprofessional of me, but his strange appearance simply intrigued me.

Subject's appearance: 

Subject is around 4 metres tall, 3 metres wide and 16 metres long. The subject has four blades on his body, which resemble swords, two on his head and two on his tail. Subject's body appears to be made of a metallic material with the head the only part with a tough see through material. The general colour of his body is green and it has dark green and brown spots all over him, which he claims improves his stealth.

Physical abilities: 

Power: B

Subject possesses higher physical capabilities than any other citizen of the kingdom (Not including abnormalities such as heroes). His ranged attacks are capable of tearing apart the dummies and targets in a mere instant and even damage the specially enchanted walls behind them. It is unknown if what he shown is the limits of his power. 

Agility: A

His speed and mobility surpasses those of a Wyvern. He is capable of performing sharp turns despite travelling at high speeds. He is able to perform a beautiful dance in the air, which I had to admit took my breath away. I was simply entranced by his movements, and he even played some music I had never heard of before, which I found myself bopping my head to. Due to the limit of space, it is also unknown if this is the limit of his agility.

Endurance: C+

Seeming to be his weakest point, his endurance is still higher than that of an armoured boar. 

Intelligence: Same as a human

He is capable of holding long conversations with me. To be honest, he acts and speaks like a human. Although, he claims to confuse humans and goblins, but I think he was giving me sass. 

Combat test: I'm requesting for the punishment of Combat Instructor, William Swordin. He was unwilling to test the subject's abilities on the claims that he would die. That is, of course, true, but it also shows how irresponsible he is. He doesn't even want to sacrifice himself for the kingdom and he should be punished for that.

Attitude:

He is easy-going until about an hour into the interview, in which his answers became more curt. He also proceeded to destroy his targets before I could finish my sentence, which shows his rashness.

Conclusion: Judging from all of his physical capabilities, it would be a waste not to include him in the Hero's party. However, before that, I would like to conduct more personality test to ensure that it is safe for him to fight on the frontlines against the demons.

_________________________________

A grey hair, bearded man adjusted his reading glasses. He seemed old, but his body looked like he could take on an Alpha Boar any day. He chuckled as he looked at the report.

His advisor piped up from behind him: {What do we do now, milord?}

That's right, he was the King of the Ash Kingdom, Dominic Ashburne.

He called for a servant: { Inform the Hero to come over. I have something interesting for him.}

He observed the servant scurrying away before looking at the report once again.

King Dominic: {Looks like my daughter's hobby has found me a gem.}

85