Utsusemi Ruins
172 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

  Daniele and David headed towards the headquarters of Utsusemi agency 

 

 

 

At that moment, Daniele felt a chill. David's sword suddenly appeared in his hand 

 

 

[Tsk, looks like he’s  awake] Regulus suddenly appeared next to me accompanied by golden light and spoke.  For some reason he is looking very carefully towards a certain direction 

 

 

Who is he talking about 

 

 

"What are you talking about? Who is 'he'?"     [of course,  that wet puppy]

 

 

 

Wet puppy............Wait don't tell me 

.

 

"probably Canis lycaon"David spoke before I could say anything. 

 

 

Regulus looked at David seriously. "The old records of the Church record that there was a great war between you and a previous canis lycaon user."

 

 

"Is this true, Regulus?" [*sigh* I'll tell you later]I nodded my acceptance of his words. 

 

 

"Well that's all the more reason for us to go" David said seriously. But why any more reason for us to go??

 

 

"After all, a longinus must belong to the church"

 

"Huh, why is that?"

 

 

"The lord himself was the one who created them, isn't it natural that they should be on the lord's side?“ I blinked my eyes, there seemed to be something both very wrong and very right in that sentence. In the end, I chose to remain silent and we continued on our way. 

 

 

We looked at the facility with damage everywhere in front of us.Ironically, it was the same place where the chill we felt before came from

 

 

”Sooooo, what do we do now?" I asked the holy sword user next to me. After all, I'm the assistant here, he'll make the real decisions, meh, it's less work for me.

 

 

”"Let's check inside, let's try to find any remains or information from the enemies." I nodded at his direction and followed him inside. We split up to search more places, after all this place was huge 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele pov 

 

 

The inside looked better than the outside, but it was also weird, like sharp objects were popping up everywhere.

 

 

[the dog must have entered the balance breaker]

 

 

<Hmmmm, that reminds me, Regulus, how long until I get to my own balance breaker? >

 

 

[you're almost there but you need a trigger like you need ]

 

 

”Trigger??” [yes, it can be anything, from the stupidest things to the biggest fears, let's just continue our  training for now]I nodded at his words and continued on my way. 

 

 

Meanwhile I was thinking about the other spell I was creating, that stupid thing took me 3.5 months to create  damn 3.5 months

 

 

There are still some shortcomings such as the construction time, but once completed, the effect is truly it will be amazing .

 

 

While he was thinking about how to develop magic, a magic bullet suddenly approached he silently from behind

 

 

Suddenly, a magical circle appeared next to him. He reached out his hand to the handle coming out of the circle, and as soon as he held it, he instantly split the magical bullet coming towards him in half. 

 

 

"They also say that bad guys scream before they attack." 

 

 

I looked at the person in front of me, the magician was wearing his  robe in a way that did not show any part of his body.Only his mouth and hands were exposed  But it was also clear from his general structure that he was male. 

 

 

While he was doing the spell on me, magic circles formed around energy bullets were fired . 

 

 

Spell bullet is basically the most basic spell, it just accumulates some mana and throws it hard at the opponent 

 

 

Unfortunately, I am not that easy prey for him. Just as I was about to attack him with the sword in my hand to cut him in half, fire and lightning attacks came from the right and left. 

 

 

We instantly retreated and dodged them all, leaving a little crater where the attacks hit. 

 

 

Some more magicians appeared around, including men and women dressed in like Japanese shrine robes , probably remnants of utsusemi 

 

 

There were 8 or 9 people around me . And they're all magicians and onmoji I can crush them all at close range but the problem is they'll all bombard me with magic 

 

 

“Well it's time to shine, Regulus ” [Finally ]

 

 

Accompanied by golden light, a golden ax with a lion pattern and a purple jewel adorned on top appeared in my hand. 

 

 

"Is this a sacred gear?"

 

 

"kill him quickly" 

 

 

"don't let him use it" 

 

 

I was bombarded with magical attacks from all sides but I didn't even bother to run away 

 

 

Booom 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Third person pov

 

An explosion echoed from the spells hitting daniele

 

 

Just when the surrounding magicians relaxed, they saw a golden light coming out of the smoke. 

 

 

Daniele calmly swung his ax and the smoke around him dispersed with the effect of swinging. 

 

 

Now the magicians and exorcists could see him more clearly, a golden aura surrounding the boy. 

 

 

That's right, this was Regulus' protective aura. ranged attacks cannot touch him unless it‘s attack power exceeds the high-class. 

 

 

Unfortunately for them they were just low and middle class people 

 

 

Daniele suddenly jumped up and  swung his ax hard, splitting a 3 magician in half.  Other magicians were afraid of this and started throwing spells at him, none of them could penetrate the golden aura. 

 

 

Daniele raised the Regulus Nemea in his hand and the Excalibur blessing in his other hand and brought the two into contact with each other. 

 

 

At that moment, Excalibur Blessing and Regulus Nemea began to shine at the same time, one shining with golden aura and the other shining with holy power. 

 

 

The two auras in contact simultaneously increased at an extremely high speed 

 

 

Daniele was using the buff effect of Excalibur Blessing on Regulus, and Regulus' own extreme destructive power increased to absurd levels. 

 

 

†great cross†

 

 

As soon as he said this, Daniele swung the ax and sword diagonally downwards, left and right. 

 

 

Eventually, an "x" shaped slit engulfed all the magicians and continued to advance until it destroyed portions of the facility. 

 

 

.

..

 

 

A light sweat ran down Daniele's cheek as he looked at the destruction. 

 

 

"It's Regulus' fault" [ Hey!!]

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David pov 

 

 

While David was looking around for a clue or something like that, he came upon this place that looked like it was exposed to ice and fire, 

 

 

Although ice seems normal, David sees intense holy power in fire. 

 

 

David, who has this intense holy power and does not know fire type sacred gear, for this reason went to Incinerate Anthem. 

 

 

This sacred gear, one of the sacred relics and of extremely high value to the church.

 

 

Turning his head away from the fire and looking at the ice, David couldn't help but give a "tsk" 

 

 

Once he found the identity of fire, it was very easy to find that of ice, after all, there was only one type of ice sacred gear that could be compared to the flames of Incinerate Anthem. Another longinus absolute demise 

 

 

If Daniele were here, he’d stare blankly at David’s conclusion and encourage him to retire and become a detective.

 

 

”The miracles that the Lord himself created and presented to humanity were now being used to do evil in the hands of foreigners, this cannot be allowed!!!“

 

 

He continued forward and eventually entered a room full of technology. 

 

 

After poking around, he took out a USB from his pocket, placed it on the control console, and waited patiently. 

 

 

When the transfer of information was completed, the entire facility suddenly shook and David felt a destructive and holy power. 

 

 

David, his eyebrows twitching slightly, couldn't help muttering, "This brat is going to destroy the facility." 

 

 

When he turned next to Daniele, he saw great destruction and dead bodies. 

 

 

But Daniele had no even  scratch  on him 

 

 

" What happened " 

 

 

Daniele pov

 

 

"What happened "  I looked at David who asked this and answered with a straight face. 

 

 

"I was going to attack to kill the magicians and onmoji surrounding me, but Regulus forgot to control the power."  He lied without even blinking an eye 

 

 

[what does this have to do with me, you are the one who strengthened the axe with excalibur blessing, what idiot would do a devastating attack in a closed area just to try new technique]

 

 

"Don't worry Regulus, I forgive you, everyone makes mistakes."

 

 

 [”Everybody makes mistakes " my ass!! You're literally the only one who makes mistakes]

 

 

"Now Regulus, we shouldn't blame each other in a situation like this." [Are you the one who said this!!!]

 

 

"Okay, okay, that's enough. " David interrupted me and Regulus' very "respectful" conversation 

 

 

"He started it" / [He started it]

 

 

"*sigh* "I have the necessary information," he said, pointing to the USB. 

 

 

"But a more urgent matter has arisen, we must inform the church about it, the mission may be longer depending on the outcome." 

 

 

"what did you find?" 

 

 

"Since Longinus, one of the sacred relics has appeared, we must seize it, otherwise it can be misused." 

 

 

I nodded and we left 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evening/hotel

 

 

The two of them came to the hotel and rented two side by side separate rooms. 

 

 

Daniele went to sleep in his own room to relieve the tiredness of the day. 

 

 

At this moment David was talking to someone with the magic circle in his ear 

 

 

"Yes, that's right, one of the holy relics we have detected is a sacred gear suspected to be an incinerate anthem. The probability of it being him is 80%, apparently it was fight with absolute demise ,Apart from this, there is confirmed, canis lycaon and four fiends.“

 

 

”…….......................“

 

"Yes, it is understood, but I wonder why he came to this position in particular, even though I agree that young Daniele has tremendous potential but there are many problems, there is a possibility of things going wrong.“

 

 

”…………………….“

 

 

David's eyes widened slightly, ”I understand sir, I will be careful.”

 

 

David looked at the hotel room next door, Daniele's room. 

 

 

”What did you do to attract the attention of those beings, young Daniele?"

 

 

Letting out a sigh, David took off his own exorcist robe. 

 

 

"Anyway, there is nothing I can do about it, I may face the Grigori cadre tomorrow, then if I can beat him, I can be remembered as a hero, just like the venerable Vasco."

 

 

David smiled excitedly and clenched his fists as he said this. 

 

 

As the hours passed, he finally fell asleep. 

2