The first clash between gold and silver ,An unlikely alliance part–1
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened my eyes in the morning, I slowly got out of bed. 

When I looked to the side the bed was empty, well I felt a little lonely without xenovia...........What the hell am I saying!!?!!

[pffft hahahahah, I'm sure that Xenovia girl will be very happy to hear this]

“Shut up I'm definitely not letting xenovia hear about this"

[I wonder what to do ~~]

Just as he was about to answer, there was a knock on the room door. 

I immediately put on priest clothes and opened the door, David was waiting for me there. 

"Okay,Let's go" 

<this is not over regulus> [whatever you say partner]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while 

"So, has the mission been extended?"

“Yes, Incinerate Anthem's existence is too big to ignore, We need to find the current user, if he/she is suitable for the situation, we will try to take him/her, but if he/she is an uncontrolled maniac, we will destroy him/her.

"I understand" After answering we continued moving forward,At that moment a smell came to my nose,

“Takoyaki!! Get your Takoyakis here “I instantly walked towards the sound, I haven't been able to eat enough snacks lately, I was so busy after all 

I blame Dulio for making me addicted to this 

While I bought one for myself, I also bought one for David. 

"Here, it's yours." When I gave him takoyaki he was surprised for a moment but he took it and started eating it. 

"hmm, it's delicious"

 “ Yes, Dulio would sometimes bring takoyaki when he returned from mission." 

While the two of us continued to chat about small things, I suddenly felt something in the nearby park. 

"Mr. David,--this" "Yes, a limited area has been created there, we seem to have found what you are looking for." 

When David said that and ran, all I could do was follow 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

inside limited area

Currently, inside the limited area, a young boy with glasses was facing a black-haired boy.

He seemed to be chanting incantations as an indescribable aura began to rise from the boy. 

<<In the name of Jupiter, the spirit of wood, carriest the sun on the winds, bringeth it to the east’! ‘By Three-Blue and Four-Green, at my cry——>>

Just as he was about to finish his words, a  lightning pillar fell between them. 

This interrupted the boy's chant and both he and his opponent looked at the attacker. 

The man had a muscular build and was tall. He had a grumpy-looking face and a well-groomed and clean-cut beard that matched his hair. 

“So it was a battle with a next family head from the Five Principal Clans that you brought me to, huh.”

The person who said this was a cute boy with silver hair and ice blue eyes who looked to be about the same age as Daniele .His outfit consisted of a blue jacket that was a little too big for him, black fingerless gloves, a red scarf tied around his neck and hanging from the back, and gray shorts.He also had a white dragon plushie on his shoulder 

The boy with glasses looked at them , A bitter smile appeared on his face 

“……The fallen angel, Barakiel-dono of ‘lightning’, and the rumored Vanishing Dragon huh. This is quite something.”

This large man with the right beard is a  cadre class fallen angel. 

The silver-haired little boy was hosting this generation's longinus divine dividing. 

Both had remarkable identities 

boy with glasses  shrugged his shoulders, however his fighting spirit didn’t abate. Even Barakiel’s appearance didn’t disrupt his battle posture. ——But, then that voice called out from behind him. Simultaneously, sparks of fire danced around the entirety of the plaza.

“——Seiryuu, stop this.”

Hearing that voice, The boy whose name is now known as Seiryuu was astonished, and the fighting spirit——the blue ‘essence’ that was enveloping his body, was erased.

The people there looked at the girl coming. 

She was a girl of similar age to the boy with glasses, wearing a vermilion-coloured blazer and black hair pulled back into a ponytail. She has a slim and voluptuous figure

The new girl was about to say something else but was interrupted by the new voice. 

"I agree with that, after all I have questions that need answers too"

Everyone turned to the new voice 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele pov 

Everyone who heard David's words now turned to us 

"exorcist". “fallen "

David and Barakiel exchanged words and then glared at each other. 

"What do you mean by questions?" 

"Many innocent people were involved in the utsusemi incident, apart from that, even the holy relic alone is a situation that concerns the church." 

Holy Relic

Barakiel's face contorted as soon as this word was spoken.

"Well, if you don't give me the answers, I'll have to get them." 

David reached into his jacket and revealed the Galatine 

He suddenly disappeared and appeared in front of Barakiel, who wrapped his arm with his holy lightning and resisted the attack. 

Not only that, David tightened his grip on the holy sword, releasing a holy aura into the Galatine as the two moved towards a more distant place. 

After they cleared the current area, the others turned to me. 

"Would it be convincing if I said I had nothing to do with it?" 

1