The first clash between gold and silver ,An alliance like no other
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you think we can do it, you brat?"

The delinquent-looking man said this and attacked me with his arm, which was wrapped around a cat tail on his shoulder and turned into a spear. 

I suppressed a sigh and took out the Excalibur Blessing from my space storage 

When the sword and spear collided, I slightly changed his grip on the sword, causing his attack to go in vain. With the incoming momentum, I swung the sword once again, but it retreated at the last moment, leaving a little deep cut on the chest of the delinquent-looking man. 

He was holding the wound with his left hand, which not turned into a spear. 

"kouki /shark /samejima” 

He got down on one knee while the people around him were calling his name. 

Then his friends looked at me angrily  

"Don't look at me, he was the one who attacked fir—“ My words were interrupted and suddenly something black appeared in front of me. Even though I blocked it with Excalibur Blessing at the last second, I flew backwards. 

"Kouki, are you okay?" the black haired boy put his hand on the shoulder of the boy named Kouki and asked. 

Probably the badass bartender of the future is Tobio

"Don't worry Tobio, I'm fine." After saying this named Kouki, Mr slash dog MC looked at me .

"why, why are you all just trying to hurt my friends!!"

"Hmm, no offense, but wasn't he the one who attacked fir-“

"I won't tolerate this anymore, with this sword in my hand, I will protect what I can reach, let's go JIN"

Aaaaand, did he just make a monologue without listening to my words? Where is my cool bartender MC? I want my money back! Now that I think about it, we're around volume two and he's still a teenager who can't manipulate his emotions........ Damn 

The darkness around Tobio has become even more sinister and deep.The shadow scythe he was holding in his hand looked like it was real, as if it were created from shadow, and The sword in the mouth of the dog standing right next to him, was emitting an ominous aura, as if it could cut anything. 

[what's this guy's problem]

<It's an inherited disease called the *heroic effect*. In short, getting angry at everything for no reason and tending to get out of control is one of the effects of the disease.>

[I don't quite understand but , they are coming]

As soon as Regulus said this, the shadow that was trying to cover me appeared. I immediately raised the excalibur blessing into the air and let the holy power shine, this brightness kept the shadows away 

But they didn't affect the dog that suddenly appeared in front of me. I immediately cut off the light and blocked its sword with my sword. Tobio appeared right behind me and tried to cut my head off with his scythe. 

I shifted my grip on the sword and deflected the dog's attack, immediately  turned myself and blocking Tobio's scythe.On the other hand, I opened the bottle of holy water with my thumb, which I took from my pocket in my other hand, and splashed it on the dog.

"rrrggraaaaa" (what does a dog sound like in pain?) The dog jumped back with a painful groan, after all, both the cursed and the werewolf are quite weak holy objects

“JİN!!”

I held the handle of the Sword with my other hand and pushed Tobio back. 

Jin, who had just fallen, stood up and his eyes were shining with hatred, now he moved at a speed that was incomparable to the speed he showed just now, and even though I blocked it with my sword, I retreated a little. 

Seeing that his partner was fine, Tobio also joined the fight. 

As both of them increased, I did not use the holy light, so my surroundings were covered with shadow and black swords started to appear from it. 

Just as I are surrounded by swords and continue to grow towards me and Tobio and Jin attack me at the same time 

[is it time]. <Yes let's get started>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

third person pov 

When both Tobio and Jin attacked him at the same time, he was surrounded by swords, but suddenly he took the sword in his right hand into his left hand and extended his right hand forward. 

A light appeared around his right hand and he suddenly swung it hard with one hand. The others only saw an arc of light, but at that moment, every sword around broke and both Tobio and Jin flew backwards. 

The shadow scythe in his hand was shattered and there was a horizontal cut on his chest, Jin was in a similar situation. 

“Tobio!!!!”. Sae and Natsume and Lavinia shouted their concerns .At the same time, Suzaku Himejima also had a worried expression on his face.

But only Seiryuu and Vali looked at the ax more carefully and they were both surprised. 

Daniele now held a golden ax with an ornate lion pattern

"so the Lion King also appeared huh" 

<albion this>[Yes undoubtedly. Longinus, regulus nemea] At that moment, Vali’s mildly interested expression was replaced by a maniacal grin. 

"I won't hold back anymore either" After saying this, Daniele raised the Excalibur blessing in his left hand to point it towards Tobio. 

†May the flames of God , turn evil and sins into ash†.

When Daniele said the magic words, a magic circle appeared . At the same time, the holy sword is also holy power.

Suddenly golden flames flew towards Tobio 

But just as he was about to reach Tobio, he encountered vermilion flames and swallowed the golden flames

“I can't stand this anymore." Himejima Suzaku, the next head of the Himejima family, spoke with a cold facial expression, but it was possible to see the seriousness in her eyes. 

"you know –“ Just as Daniele was about to finish his sentence, he was suddenly attacked by a blue glow and reflexively blocked it with his ax and sword.

"hoooo~~~, you're still can block , you're getting better and better" I looked at the boy with silver hair and blue wings behind him, who was holding two weapons in front of me with his fist covered in blue magical energy, or rather demonic energy.

"I'm glad I could SATİSFY YOU!"   After saying the last part out loud, I pushed both the ax and the sword forward in a diagonal pattern, and the descendant of Lucifer jumped backwards, but he touched the ground with his feet and slowed down slightly.

When he stopped completely

“Hehehe Longinuses are seriously attracted to each other”later he turned to me "You, what is your name?"  

"It is rude to ask the other person's name before telling them their name." 

"Hmph well then I will honor you with my name" 

“I am Vali ,descendant of Lucifer  and the host of the longinus divine dividing”  He introduced himself as blue wings the light wings behind him shone with blue brilliance.

'Ok it’s a bit cool I admit '

The shota in front of Daniele looked at his as if he wanted something 

Daniele finally realized what he wanted At that moment a deep voice came from the axe.

[no, don’t you dare, ]

<come on, it won’t be that bad>

 [You're right, it will be much worse ]

<Well I’ll do it anyway >  [No , nooooooooooooo]

“*Ohom* Rejoice, you infidel! I, Daniele Berti, host of longinus regulus nemea and  the holy ax of the church, prepare yourself  I will send you from here to heaven!!!”

Daniele  introduced hımself while holding the ax his right hand horizontally in front of his.

'Agreed, it was embarrassing but also fun'

People around stared blankly. “Great, now there are two  “ brown haired girl with big breasts muttered 

But unlike the others, Vali was looking at Daniele with sparkling eyes and a widened smile. 

[I hate you]

<I love you too>

1