Inside thoughts
51 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I sprint away in trampth against that living hot sause, I passed by 4 green, blue, red and yellow colored people.

"?!" I doubled back to look at them.

 Ain't those cosplayers costplaying as the Kazumi main cast? Shesh! is there a convention near by?

"Shit man, Wish I could come! But school is school, right reader's?" Staring to my right side.

You probly thinking "shit! He knows! He knows!", but naw, don't worry! Im no dead pond! This is just my own thoughts springing out and making up imaginary viewers in my daily life cause I'm bored as fuck!

Please don't Label me as insane, pops said to me long ago "Don't talk to yourself! You'll look insane." And since then, talking in my head became some kind of witchstream, like walking and expressing myself in a way.

Well since we're already here, let me introduce my self! Printed with the name Juney Grey, I'm a 18 year old senior whos about to graduate in a month. My favorite food is spicy stuff, that may or may not correlate to my favorite sibling...

Anyhow! I love reading shit online, specifically manhwa and novels. Fucking love reading trash isekai, regression and redemption storys, possion, and other shit.

I have 2 best friends that may or may not be, INSANE! One time, we went to the park to fuck around and oh BOY! Shit went down!

 So bro 1 needed to shit, his name was Tom btw, and some random as dudes ran pass us, shoved us to the side benches for whatever, walk off and laugh.

"The fuck is wrong with them?" James said as he got up and held his hand to support me.

"Dickheads for sure! Eyo Tom! You alright?" Holding my hand out for him as he was still down, knowing he needed to shit real bad cause of his earlier whining.

"I.... Feel it... Getting lose..."

.........

.........

Oh shit! OH NO! 

THE LOOK OF HORROR SPREAD TO ALL OF US.

When this man shits, he shits more then a fucking elephant! I was shoken to the core.

There was no bathroom here, and the nearest store was 3 blocks away.

We all knew what he had to do...

"Bro, go to the woods. Here, have some tissues and gloves." James stated the fact and pulling out items for him to shit.

By the way, mans wants to be a Doctor of some kind, so the gloves he pulled out of his bag were shiny blu-

*SMACK*

My head went down in tamdom of the hit given to me.

"I! I KNOW THAT TOUCH! TOMMY!" I yelled, posing like Jeje, in Jeje's odd outings.

" wacha thinking about Jun! You were out of it even though we called you out like 5 times?" Tom says as he puts both his hands on the back of his dark blonde head.

 "He's probably thinking some random bullshit and scrambling long ass monalog about stuff, you know, the usual," James said, arms showing a confused pose. 

This shit colored bitch was correct. These dickheads of mine known me since 1st grade, so you know I slipped up and said some shit.

"Yeah, I was recalling the "park shit incident", you know?" I smirked and kewked.

"OH THAT? Hahaha! Oh HOW I remember! Shit was hilarious!" Laughing as he put his hands on his chin.

" I yeah! You gave me gloves and tissues to wipe and shit right?" Tom said with a devious smile.

"I said some shit like, "Oh, I KNOW what ima about to do," Fuck, I was a fucking genius" praising his dastardly plan.

This dude took the stuff and went into the forest and we waited 5 minutes, then we saw from the far corner of the forest his head poking out, holding some 3 balls of fist size shit, ready to aim and fire.

"Ain't no way.... Bro ain't NO WAY!" Me and James said in unison, expressing a bit of disgust and excitement.

" Dude! You throw your own shit at them! One after the other! The last 1 broke and a piece of went in his mouth!" James said Hysterically.

"I still don't understand how they didn't even caught you! Couldn't they have like traced your DNA shit and find your you and sue you and stuff?" I asked, wiping tears off my eyes.

"Naw, it's just a misdemeanors if they actually find out that shot was yours. Pretty sure 20% of your DNA is in your shit right?" James said

"Ok doc Ock, Is that a yes or no?" Tom asked curiously.

"Yes, if they try hard enough, but probly no due to one one wanting to see who did what, it's disgusting." James Reassuring shit man from having his past misdeeds being exposed.

As we walked and talked about other dumb shit we did, we've reached the gates of our school.

Checking the time, it's 6:59 pm. Pretty early if I say so myself.

"Eyo bro!" Yelling out from behind us is my little brother Chase and the slightly older one Damien.

" Ey you've caught on! That's mean red hot chilly paper maybe near!" As I say that.

*Holds arms behind back*

*Holds one leg down*

.........

.........

"Huh"

Me and the boys looked stunned for a moment.

" What are yo-" 

"Hold it!" Yelled out a scantily familiar voice.

I turn to see a creepy smile running toward me.

"Let me out, LET ME OOOUUUT!" I yelled in fear of what that monster wad planing to do.

"Sorry big bro, She got Tv privilege and we need to practice for a Pass tournament," Chase said looking away from my face, holding down my leg for dear God.

I was shaking and buldging to the best of my ability but I can't break out.

"Let go you fat fucks! I swear to god if you don't I wil-" as I tried to threaten them I notice somthing.

Chilly that was moving in high speeds, then jumped 4 meters away from me.

Hey..... Ain't that too far? And wait, is she aiming on my stamache?

 I stared in fear, a I don't know what to do.

She was fying at me with full force, enough to break bones, smiling the most evil smile ever, but then.

!

She suddenly showed a shock face that was then transition to fear.

Before I or anybody else had to react, her shoe went down directly on my... My CROTCH!

*POOOOOOOOOW*

............

............

............

POV change to Chase.

Oh...OH no....OH NO!

We fucked up! We fucked up!

POV Damien

AAAAAAH FUCK! FUCK FUCK!!!

POV TWO BROS

Ouch..... Yikes.....oh hell no..... 

"Yeah, it's over for him" James said as Tom prayed and nodded.

POV Chilly

Oh no..... I'm sorry.... Im so sorry....

I didn't mean to hit you there!

PLEASE DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD! 

Chilly prayed that her annoying brother doesn't kill her directly or indirectly.

3rd person POV

As all party became silent became silent, Daminem let go of Junes, so did Chase with his legs. 

Soon, the man fell to the floor, knees straight to the ground.

As Chilly put her hands up to cover her mouth to recover to what horror she just did.

So did all the men in a 10 mile radius, feeling pain on there crotch and knowing that their fellow man.... Fell down.

Then streams of tears fell down at the man's race.... Looking up at the sky for the "Karma" that was did to him.

HEY HEY! Cotten here! Thank you for the suggestion my fellow reader! Sorry if this took long to uploud! Had school to finish, should have planed 5- 15 chapters before starting a series. Hopefully this keeps you going for a little bit more! See you next chapter!

3