Prelude
2.1k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is just a heads up on what to expect going into the story as it isn't for everyone.

First look at the tags! The story is normally light hearted but some of the villains in the marvel/DC universe aren't great people. The first arc involves the protagonist fighting mind controllers. Just google the purple man and you'll see how bad they can get and the new villains added are arguably worse than him. Bad guys are really, really bad in this story. One of the women who he sleeps with is in a relationship but already cheating on her boyfriend.

I wouldn't classify the protagonist as a hero either. His only goal is to build a harem of attractive women in the world and some of those women are villains. If he's trying to impress a hero he'll be heroic and if he's trying to impress a villain he'll be more villainous. If neither are there he'll probably just leave because helping would be too much effort. This is probably a more silly/quippy one of the stories I'm writing but it can get dark really fast.

He knows the tropes in the stories and if he sees someone who might become an enemy in the future he'll try his best to squash that problem before it comes up. If someone does come after him and the people close to him he wont hold back. I would say my protagonists is friendly until you cross him then he's dangerous and willing to cross several lines others wouldn't. The torture tag is because of the protagonist not because of the villains. His solutions to most problems is to kill the person making the problems.

The story will have magic in it and one of the choices makes him one of the most knowledgeable people in the universe when it comes to magic/chi. The magic system is completely made up by me and it's a simplified cultivation and magic circle system that I have to brute force to fit into the world. If the explanations don't make perfect sense or a hundred chapters later I decide to add something new to it that's why.

The sex scenes are pretty basic at the start but becomes about satisfying his partners kinks. Every women he comes across isn't going to be throwing themselves at the him and most of the first girlfriends he gets are doing it for the benefits he can provide to them. A good portion of the ones he sleeps with wouldn't be his first picks if he was building the perfect harem for himself.

40