Chapter 24 Batgirl
1.1k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I purchased some more items off waymazon. Sure the meteoric iron is going to be fake but there’s a chance. There is a small, almost insignificant chance that it’ll be real meteoric iron. I purchased some petrified wood many, many of the cheaper gems and a five foot block of wood supposedly over one thousand years old.

 

With purchasing waymazon prime I put a rush order on it all and if everything showed up it would take three days. I still had the wood I stole from the tree to work with. I broke the wood up into sections long enough to make staves out of and began to tinker. Etching the designs for low level enchants just didn’t work very well.

 

The wood was a good medium because it was full of life force but I needed other forces to use the enchantments effectively. That leaves only life force based magic to do. So no teleportation or offensive magic, only defensive and some utility. I carve out a little wood heart and enchant it to form a shield.

 

It immediately formed a shield for a second then ran out of energy and crumpled turning into ash. Well, that’s the first part done now I need to set an activation keys to it. I start with needing to be touching a person to activate. Touching it sets it off immediately. So that one works too. 

 

Now I just need a key to stop attacks going over a certain speed. I set it to fifty because I remember people being able to throw pitches at almost 100 mph. I go to punch my hand and it doesn’t set it off. Hmm maybe if I used a weapon it would set it off. I grabbed my knife and swung it down stabbing myself in the hand. FUCK! Why did I do that!?

 

Alright so I messed up somewhere. I google the fastest punch ever thrown… The fastest punch was clocked at 45 miles per hour. Alright so I overestimated it a little. Going any lower was more difficult than I thought it would be. While trying to make it stop force over thirty it would be set off much, much earlier than thirty.

 

After fucking with the enchant for eight hours I say fuck it and put it at a hundred. It can stop bullets which is really the only thing that can hurt the bat family. I need to test it but… Definitely not with my gun. I need to go get a much smaller gun and perhaps a silencer to fire at myself.

 

I’ll do that tomorrow. I head inside and get ready for bed. I lay down and at some point I’m woken up by a person crawling on top of me. Uh oh, I felt a hand on my junk. The person leans forward putting their head next to mine before saying. “Don’t tell. Stephanie.” She slides herself onto me.

 

I can’t see anything, my room is completely dark. Damn, I really wish I had a nightlight or table lamp to at least see what’s happening. Cassandra is tight, definitely the tightest even with all the liquid coming from her. Shit, I hope that’s not blood. If she was a virgin and was completely dry things would tear. 

 

She cums the fastest out of everyone, within a minute and is mostly silent like Nat with just more heavy breathing from getting there. I pick her up and carry her to the light before turning it on. Yep, completely covered in blood. “You should have asked me what to do before we started. I have a bottle of lube in my bathroom.

 

“Hurts but. Can already feel more power.” That shouldn’t be possible unless. I checked her body with diagnostic touch. With the improvement to biomass I can see someone already made a chi core for her. It’s terribly shaped and heavily leaking chi. If she were to reach the next stage she would cripple herself trying to ascend.

 

“Alright, that's not good. Someone already made a chi core for you so… Let me see if I can make a magic circle for you.” I pull out some of the leaking chi before turning it into rope. She says. “Hurts.” I let her know. “I’m sorry it’ll help you in the long run. Whoever made your chi core did an awful job.”

 

“Chi master.” She responded. “Yea they’re about as much of a chi master as a monkey throwing shit at a wall is an artist. It’s actually a good thing though. It lets me make changes since it doesn’t hold chi correctly… Wait a second.”

 

I looked at her mana veins and someone forcefully expanded them to her eye chakras and left them on. That’s incredibly stupid. “It seems like someone did a lot of damage to you when they made that core as well. Your eye chakra was left in a permanent state. It would cause major problems with your mental faculties and you’d probably go blind in another ten years. I turned them off for you.”

 

With deep heaving gasps she closed and opened her eyes before starting to cry. “T-thank you.” 

 

“Yea don’t mention it.” I got back to making chi threads and I’m glad it was fairly easy. I made one about half as thick as mine but it would still function as a magic circle. It would still be better than a single rope circle by about fifty percent. That would mean she could use about fifty percent more magic before tiring than a normal first circle mage.

 

I used the rest of her chi to sooth her ruptured and torn mana veins going towards the eyes. With that they should heal slowly over time. “Alright I’ll go get the lube and we can really start practicing on making you stronger.”

47