Chapter 28 Magic man
885 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stay in bed and catch up on sleep. After hearing a knock on the door I’m greeted by the items I ordered on waymazon. Yay! Did I really spend two thousand dollars on mostly garbage I can’t use? Yes I did. Three pounds of meteoric iron was worth every penny as the waves of cosmic energy/force leaked off it. I can make my staff!

 

I start with my wizard's robes. This involves putting a bunch of patches on them with gems inside. Each gem was full of energy and could be pulled off to help with a spell. Having carved the spells on them would activate the moment I ripped the patch off. I also enchanted a sword with a sharp enchantment. I could technically double up by using the weapon then using the spell again myself. It could probably cut concrete like butter at that point.

 

I work on the design and leave an extra two slots for more plates when I get access to more meteoric iron. The iron makes three plates which I cut grooves out for and fit into the end of the staff. It gives the staff a bulky look but also a magical look to it as well. Three plates that anyone with a single circle can use.

 

Over the course of fucking batgirl I finished the second circle going for a larger one than I gave Cassandra and expanded my mana veins to four more chakra points. I only needed to connect to the eight in my limbs and four in my head now. I was going for larger mana veins and flooding the chakra points so they’d be easier to activate. 

 

I knew Cassandra wouldn’t really mind the smaller circles and weaker mana veins as she only cared for her physical strength. I could have gone and just fixed her core and she’d have been happy but I’d rather not half ass it on any of the girls I fuck.

 

I coat the staff in a dark lacquer before gluing the metal plates in place. In a hundred years they might fall out but it’ll work for now. Forming a circle with my first magical spell I open a portal into Nick Fury’s room. He looks at me as I let a loud fart go. “This is what I’m working on, you jackass stop bothering me for every little thing. Send Nat over to get fucked so I can finish her first circle and get me more meteoric iron to make more staffs.”

 

My teleportation circle wasn’t a danger. To be perfectly honest the sling rings that they use at Kamartaj are extremely old and they lost the ability to make new ones. More likely they stole those rings from the Asgardians and never figured out how to make them. Once again I head to the drug den park and test out my offensive spell.

 

Casting a fireball at the tree it explodes in shrapnel and I immediately flee the scene. Look up the cost of someone chopping a tree down in New York to see why that’s a bad idea to get caught. I don’t have the fifteen thousand dollars to waste on being caught exploding a tree. I speak the name of the spell for the last one.

 

“Etativel!” Woah fuck this is hard to control. I use my telekinesis to straighten out my path and slowly start to pull me further. I head home and fly over Cassandra and Stephanie as they are coming into their part of the house. I decide to scare the shit out of them and land behind them. Cassandra already hearing me paid me no attention as I landed behind them. Stephanie was not pleased by the sudden person falling down behind her.

 

“Jeez! Give a girl a heads up before you drop by, you almost gave me a heart attack. Alright come inside.” We head inside and I look through their fridge real quick. It stops the small talk from both the girls. “Food aggression I picked up in the military. You learn it when you’re not sure when your next meal will be. I just like to know what’s available when I enter a new house.” 

 

“Understandable.” Cass speaks like she knew what I was talking about. Honestly, I was used to the weird looks. I knew I had some mental problems from the war but I hid them far better than most of the people who came back. Grabbing an apple I crunch into it. “So what’s up. You guys see that Batman fight? Can’t believe the Joker got a 100 to work for him.”

 

“That’s what we want to talk to you about. I want to know how much you know about our world and about us. Can you give us any information on that guy from the 100?”

 

I finished the apple quickly before tossing the core towards their garbage and correcting it mid flight with telekinesis so it went in. “Explaining everything I know about the marvel and DC worlds would take days. Explaining everything that happened in the combined universe would take hours, same goes for the alternate universes involving batman.” 

 

I do talk about what I saw during the fight. “The guy from the 100 looks pretty basic. Big dumb brute probably put his points into strength and endurance. At least bullet proof, maybe could survive a rpg or other small explosion. I’d assume he has one or two unseen powers as well.”

 

She noticed something. “You seem more capable than him even though you both should have only been given five points to spend.” I pulled out my wallet and handed her my license. The obese man with a large scar on his face looked nothing like me. “I sacrificed my own stats to focus on growth. If we were to have a fist fight I bet Lurch would beat me but I can just not fight him, or trick him, or open a portal up and drop him in the ocean.”

 

Stephanie just looked at me confused. “Yea but how did you go from that to this?” She said "that" with the sound of disgust while gesturing with her hand when she said "this".

43