Chapter 31 Doofus got smashed
970 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anger. All he felt was anger. He couldn’t believe he was beaten so badly by two fucking nobodies. He cried out in rage as he sat under his shower letting his eye wash out. His right eye is fucked, he can already tell. When he gets ahold of them again he’s going to rape the girl in front of him. His hand swung down and smashed the bathroom sink.

 

Oh, he’ll get his revenge. He evilly laughed as he thought of asking his new friends how to track those two down. He hears a voice coming from the door. “Showering with your clothes on, that’s a bit odd don’t you think?”

 

He turned to see him. The man who just humiliated him and almost smiled at what he was about to do to him. The man is holding something in his hand but the bruiser can’t really make it out as he charges at him. He raises it above his head and the bruiser sees that it’s a sword. The man was not going to get lucky again and strike his eye. Everywhere else is too durable for normal blades to cut.

 

He can’t help but smile as the man must think that since he stabbed the bruiser's eye, piercing weapons like blades must be able to do something against him. Just as his hand is getting close to his throat he swings down. The blade embedded itself into the bruiser's arm before he wrenched it free. He cried out in pain for the second time since coming to this world.

 

He didn’t know how the man has a weapon that can hurt him but he just has to stop him from using it more. The bruiser continues to charge at the man, almost getting stuck in the doorway as he continues to stab into him as he backpedals. In a few seconds the man stabbed him a dozen times. The bruiser swings at him and he dodges just enough to not be hit and stabs towards his unblinded eye. He moved his head enough to avoid going blind but just barely. It still dug into his face leaving a flap of skin hanging from where it went through.

 

Too skilled. The man was just too skilled. He started to have problems breathing in as the man pierced his lung. He doesn’t stop, continuously stabbing into him. “Ahh you might be wondering why I didn’t use this sword when we were fighting earlier? Perhaps you aren’t wondering why I showed up after leaving my partner at her home?”

 

The bruiser didn’t think of either of those but as the feeling of fear for his life started to abate from the man’s question he asked. “Yea why?” The blade pierces through his throat at his moment of defenselessness. He whispers into the bruiser's ear. “Because I didn’t want her to see what I was going to do to you.”

 

The man placed his hand on the bruiser's head as he lined up the blade. His body, having lost most of its feeling, didn't mind. It was almost peaceful in a sense. The sword plunged into his eye and stabbed his brain, killing him.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“This jolly green giant got blood all over my new wizard's robes.” I kicked at his body before looking for some club soda. Of course he doesn’t have any, how the hell did he fit in this tiny ass house? Why wasn’t he living with the Joker or someone else for that matter? I flinched back while the full feeling of what I absorbed from him finally settled in.

 

My strength and endurance broke through to low superhuman. Once I finish my gas core and go onto liquid I’d be mid superhuman which is where I thought he was. I picked up two other powers as well.

 

Extreme muscle expansion

Indomitable will

 

The extreme muscle expansion would let him bulk up increasing his strength and endurance further. Probably a single point in it, I feel like end stage I could grow in size like Giganta or Long Shadow. Killing him also unlocked a flood of his memories. Instinctively I knew it was because he was a member of the 100. Us killing each other might improve us somehow.

 

Life before the event that brought us here. I really don’t care about those memories, who gives a fuck how sad the evil mans backstory is he’s dead. I somehow understood why he was working with Joker. He was a hardcore fan mad at how they handled him and wanted to give him more spotlight, I get it I guess.

 

This guy was one of the ones that spawned in my group. He’s the one who hit me when I was unconscious! Eat shit dumb dumb I win bitch! He picked his powers in an attempt to get a lantern ring. While lantern rings were busted I think you need more than willpower to get them and each planet can only have so many or something like that. 

 

It’s a highly regulated thing and Hal Jordan just happened to get one by accident because he stumbled on a dying alien who passed it on. Hal did such a good job the guardians gave Earth more. Besides that, he lived like a complete dumbass and actually got caught by a group. Aaaaa-and it’s the light. The group with Vandal Savage as the leader. Fuck that I’ll just tell SHIELD to tell the league… Yea, I probably should just tell Stephanie since there’s no way Nick is on speaking terms with them.

44