Chapter 32 Smex scene
1.3k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tears streamed down my face as the last remnants of the memory faded. God damn that was rough. I need to rank up to a third circle, no even fourth might not be enough. I feel weak and sick to my stomach as the memories from killing the man and the even stronger memories from the power started to fade. Just as I feel like sleeping and relaxing I get a ring on my phone. “What’s up?” “It’s Nat. Can I come over?”

 

I sit still for a few seconds before saying. “Sure. I’d like to try something if possible.” I left real quick and looked for a fat person before calling out. “Sir! Hello sir! You the fat one there, hey can you do me a favor?” After getting permission I absorbed three pounds of fat from him. So I can absorb about three times the normal amount if I’m given permission. It’s still not that much unfortunately.

 

After getting back to my house it isn’t three minutes later before Natasha knocks and comes in. I give her a glass of wine before I ask. “Any chance you want your feeling restored? At least your sexual pleasure?”

 

She swirled the glass around before finishing it in one go before saying. “Yes. I don’t see any reason not to.” We head to my bedroom and I try a spell. “Racs edaf.” Nothing visible happens but with diagnostic touch I can tell that her vaginal scars from the surgery had shrunk down to the normal amount anyone who’s had sex before would have.

 

I don’t know what kind of logomancy spell to do to un-deaden nerves so I just do so with biomass control. “Do I have permission to make changes to your body?” She nods her head and I slowly begin to reactive the dead nerves in and around her vagina. The sudden activity has her gushing liquid from the sensation. 

 

Finally right before she climaxes she tells me and we do our normal put my dick in her mouth before she finishes herself. That’ll be the last time we do it that way though. I finish up using the last dregs of that fat I got earlier to fix her up to about ninety percent. I ask another question. “Have you ever had anyone bring you to orgasm through sex?”

 

She looked down before saying. “Before we had the surgery we were given to the scientists as a graduation from the assassin academy for us. A hint of what pleasure we could feel before it was taken away… They weren’t gentle and the answer to your question is no. No one has ever made me cum through sex.”

 

I lightly smile at her as I close the distance and gently kiss her. “We’ll take all the time you need to get there tonight. It’s all about you tonight my itsy bitsy spider.” She laughed out loud at my nickname for her. We spend a few minutes just kissing before I slide back down and bring her to orgasm through cunnilingus.

 

I line up and I’m about to ask if she’s ready but the look she gives me lets me know to stop asking stupid questions. Just like with Mary Jane I start slow but unlike her Natasha hooks her legs around me and starts fucking herself with my dick. I laugh before saying. “You just had to ask for a hard fucking.”

 

I go much faster but still don’t want to go super human yet. The bed began to make an ominous creaking noise and for the first time I heard Natasha moan a real moan instead of the fake ones she gave me the first time. I sped up again and feel her clench around me, she was low superhuman so my breath caught in my throat at the pressure but thankfully I was as well.

 

Harder, even harder still I fucked her. The bed buckled under our fucking as I turned her over and mashed her face into the bed. The light slaps of sex became those of a person clapping as she started squealing in pleasure. Another ten orgasms and the person above knocks on the floor with her broom. Thankfully I came prepared this time and gave Natasha a ball gag.

 

That lasts approximately ten minutes before she bites through it. I slow down to let her catch her breath and say. “You got some place more private than this we can go?” Her breasts heave with every deep breath she takes before saying. “Yea but it’s thirty minutes away.” I grab my staff and hand it to her.

 

“I’ll give you some mana, think of the place you want to go then make a circle with the staff.” In another moment she does as I told her and we go somewhere else completely naked.

 

The area she brought us looks like a safe house. I’m brought out of my thoughts as she sweeps my legs out from underneath me and mounts me before saying. “All night. You better be ready to go all night.” I can only smile at her as I just barely outlast her. She shows off some of the moves she’s learned as an assassin for seduction and positions impossible to pull off without the super soldier serum level of power.

 

The final move I try to pull off is sex in the air but it’s too expensive and I almost fall on my head as the spell falters. 

41