Chapter 15 : Am I becoming a heroine Now?
1.3k 31 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is Bonus!!

It's Morning , I woke up from my hard bed and felt sore all over my body.

I cultivated a bit, so that I could relax my body. After that I opened my wardrobe and found the sect disciple attire there

I guess I need to change into this huh

I began undressing myself, then  looked at the side and saw a reflection of 'me' in the mirror. My body had developed quite a bit, I have a modest figure and slim body,  with a white milk skin. This body could also be considered beautiful even by this world's standards, but I didn't feel the slightest bit excited about it. I mean, I had seen this body my whole life. There's no way I could lust over my own body.

I don't know why someone can be excited about their own body unless they are a narcissistic bastard.

After changing my clothes, I heard knocking on the door.

It must be Xi Hong.

While I thought that ,I attached the token to the door, and the door opened itself. In front of me stood Xi Hong, already wearing the sect attire.

"Wow, young lady, you can change your clothes yourself," said Xi Hong, surprised, then continued, "my lady has already grown up," while wiping her tear.

What the heck does that mean?

But come to think of it, I never changed my clothes myself.Even when I am with mom, There's always a servant who does it for me, but they change every day, so I don't know them.

"Ugh, even I can become independent, you know."I said with annoyed tone

"Right, you are an independent woman now. Then, my lady, let's go get our monthly resources."

don't we already have much spirit stone?, but independent woman huh

"Didn't we have spirit stones already?"

"Well... we didn't have any... I forgot to take our expenses into account," Xi Hong said while sweating profusely.

What? So, we're broke now... but seeing Xi Hong make a mistake was so satisfying... I feel like I can tease her my whole life. Hahaha.

"Silly Xi Hong, how could you forget something so simple like that? Now we must earn money ourselves. But I don't blame you. Things happen after all."

"Ugh, I will not let this happen again."

Look at that face. Ahahaha, this is the best time of my life. 

But we really need spirit stones to buy things, especially alchemy or formation manuals. It seems I really need to work hard from now on.

After arranging some thought, we went to the treasure hall to fetch our monthly supplies.

On the way to the treasure hall, I saw someone getting beaten in the narrow hallway. He was a boy with crimson red hair, his body has already battered, and from what I saw, he almost fainted.

How could no one help him yet?

That boy on the verge of death,I need to help him

'Is that kid being beaten again?'

'Yeah, you are right. Ever since he budged Hu Ning, he and his gang have been bullying him.'

'Should we help him?'

'Shh, don't provoke Hu Ning's gang or your sect life will be difficult. I heard his brother was a nascent soul cultivator and one of the candidates to become a core disciple.'

Bah, so that's why they don't help that poor boy. For a sect that values fairness at its core, it's still have rotten side, huh? I don't care about all of that. If someone really needs help in front of me, then I will help. That's my principle.

"Xi Hong, you go to the treasure hall and fetch my supplies. I have some business here. Here's my token," I said seriously.

Knowing the situation xi hong ask worriedly "But Yueyin, isn't it better if we turn a blind eye on this?"

"If you hadn't forgotten our expenses, we would not encounter this situation. Also, if I just let it be, that boy will soon die."I rebuke her

"Ugh, I guess you are right."

"Anyway, you go to the treasure hall. I will handle this myself."

As I said that, I began to enter the narrow hallway to help him.

'Hey, someone wants to help that kid?'

'Huh, isn't she one of the girls who has been escorted by an elder?'

'Escorted by an elder? What do you mean?'

'You boys wouldn't know. Yesterday, there was a commotion in the girl's dorm, and that girl was the cause of it. I heard an elder made an exception for her because of her talent. This is a good chance to confirm that rumor.'

Ugh, don't they know I can hear their mumbling? Or maybe I am the odd one. I can tell most of them are at the Foundation Realm, but there are a few of them have already reached Golden Core realm. Can't they sense my cultivation?

Anyway, back to the business at hand. I can sense in front of me they're all in the Foundation Realm except that boy; he's just in the Qi Gathering Realm.

A bunch of Foundation Realm cultivators bullying a weak boy. I can't tolerate this any longer.

"Hey, stop beating that boy. Didn't you see he's already dying?" I said angryly

"Huh? What do you--"

They turned around to look at me and stood in place.

Huhuhu, did they realize the difference in strength between us?

"Uhh, Pretty Fairy, did you maybe lose your way here?"

The f*ck does that mean

"What do you mean I lost my way? Did you think I'm blind? I want you to stop what you're doing right now."

"Pretty Fairy, can you just turn a blind eye to this?"

"I can't. Do you know that boy on the verge of death?" I said angrily.

One of them sigh and said"even though I give you an easy way, don't blame us for this. Even if you are a woman, we won't give you mercy."

They began to attack me with their fists, but even though they attacked me at the same time, their attacks were so slow.

This isn't a joke anymore. They're so weak.

Before their attacks could hit me, I hit them first. I punched the guy in front of me in the jaw, kicked the guy on my right in the abdomen, and used my elbow on the guy to my left before finishing him off with a crescent kick. One of the guys hit the wall so hard the wall cracked, and the other two couldn't help but fall limp and groan.

Did I hit them too hard? Ugh, I forgot to limit my power because of anger.

I approached the boy and said softly "Hey, you are safe now. Let's get up and treat your injuries."

"I don't need your help."

"What--"

"I said I don't need your help. I can deal with them myself. There's no need for you to step in."

"But you are on the verge of collapsing. There's no way you--"

Before I could finished my sentence, I sense someone approaching us.

*Clap* *clap* *clap*

"Wonderful. To think there's someone here who dares to offend me."

Golden Core Realm cultivator!

"And that someone was a pretty Fairy. Shu Jue, you get yourself some pretty girl. Why don't you let me have a taste on her." He said while licking his lips

"How about that, Pretty Girl? You dump Shu Jue right here, right now, and become mine. Maybe I will consider letting him go, and he can live peacefully afterward."

Huh? What the heck is he talking about?

"Hu Ning, don't involve her with this. She has nothing to do with us," the boy beside me rebuked.

So, he's Hu Ning, and this boy name was Shu Jue.

Hearing what shu jue said, Hu Ning suddenly vanished and reappeared in front of Shu Jue, then threw his face to the ground.

*Boom* The ground cracked.

How? How could he be so fast? We're both at the same realm.

"I'm asking the fairy here, not you. So, you better shut up," he then looked at me.

"So, little fairy, what is your decision?"

What decision? Become yours? I'd rather eat my own sh*t.

"My answer is Fu--"

Before I could say the rest, Shu Jue suddenly got up.his face contorted with anger and I can fell heat rising from him

"As I said, DON'T GET HER INVOLVED!!"

Shu Jue then punched Hu Ning in the face. Hu Ning flew so far away and hit the wall on the other side of this narrow hallway.

Huh? How could he power up like that? Don't tell me, please, no!

"See, as I said, I don't need your help at all. I can take all of them by myself."

After saying that, he walked away from me without looking back.

He didn't even say thanks,Really why it's coming into this?

His body was so battered beyond measure. It's a miracle he's still standing. I just stood there, looking at him absurdly.

Why the hell is he acting cool for? And what the heck with those lighting? F**k, I am becoming the protagonist heroine, aren't I?

My legs are weak. I want to cry. F**k, it's all Xi Hong's fault. If only she didn't forget our expenses, none of this could happen,that's when I hear another step approaching me

"Yueyin, what's happened? Why are there so many people on the ground?"

"Xi Hong, huh? Fu--"

F**k you. I wanted to say it, but I held it back. It's because Xi Hong has access to inform my mother of my behavior. I still value my life.

"Never mind, they're just sleeping after I hit them."

"Are you alright? You seem so weak. Do you want me to help you get to your dorm?"

"It's alright. It's just minor emotional damage. It's nothing to be worried about."

"Its fine as long as you are alright, anyway here's your supply for this month."

Xi Hong gave me a bags full of resources. But when I saw the inside of it, my heart sank.

It's so little 

It's just fifty low spirit stones, five Foundation Realm pills, and one protection talisman.

Ugh, is this how it feels to be poor?

Ever since I've lived in this world, I've forgotten what it's like to be poor because I've lived an extravagant life this time. But looking at how things are now, I just need to accept it. I get what I can get.

It seems I really need to study alchemy and sell pill.

"Don't worry about it Yueyin. We will earn more spirit stones in the future."

"Uhhh, if only you brought our expenses. What's done is done anyway. Come on, let's go back to our dorm."

"Hiks, I am sorry," she wanted to cry.

Emm...maybe for the next seven days I can't upload anymore chapter.

you see, I need to start working part time job to feed myself ,before I can get an actual job.or maybe you can help me?It's your choice.

Anyway tell me your thoughts about this chapter.

36