Chap. 01 – Unbreakable Bond, part 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samine opens his phone and reads the news.  He finds an article talking about a new museum being opened in the city.  Then he flips to an environmental study of climate change and how it affects the Eastern hemisphere.  Been a long time he thinks to himself.  Having Mia here really livens the place up.  It’s almost been a week since Mia showed up and turned Samine’s world upside down…in a good way. He finishes reading other interesting articles and decides to watch tv, settling into his loveseat.

Miamatsu slowly wakes up from her deep sleep.  She feels around the bed for Samine and realizes he’s not there.  She sits up and stretches her arms and fans out her tail as it pops from underneath the blankets.

"Samine, are you in there?  I hope you slept good. You were warm and cuddly.  I love it when you hold me like you do. Made me feel all safe. You also make for a perfect pillow too by the way."Mia hears dishes clanging in the kitchen. Mia walks into the kitchen. Her body is on full display as the sun kisses her skin. Her tail seems to sparkle in the sun. Her breasts have a happy bounce to them as she approaches Samine in the kitchen."How are you Mia?" I say with a big smile on my face as I gaze upon her frame walking into view.

Mia walks to toward the counter where Samine is as he washes his cup out. Her tail playfully bouncing left to right.

"I feel wonderful, my love." Mia then hops onto the counter and faces Samine.

"Did I just see your tail shimmer as you walked in?"

"You want to see it again.  I don't mind." Mia hops of the counter and stands in front of the window in the living room.  Her tail immediately starts to shimmer with small gold dust like particles.

"Pretty cool right?" As she stands in the sunlight, I see what she’s talking about. Her tail seems almost like it's glowing.

"Very cool indeed Mia. Is that a thing all fox spirits share?"

"Yes, our tails all react similarly in natural sunlight.  That is one of our features. The natural sunlight charges our tails with energy that makes them shine brightly.  It is one of the more noticeable ways to tell us fox spirits apart from other spirit beings."

"When you change into your fox form does your tail have the same properties or is that only when in human form like you are now?"

"Yes.  In my fox form it will have the same properties, only in its true form it shines with even more power and energy, which would be in the spirit world.  It is more vivid and has more power than in my human form. It is more of a deep dark silver color too.

"To be fair your fox form is cute, but your human form is sexy as hell."

"You are just so sweet.  You taught me love in a short time and now I can't get enough of it." Mia says blushing from cheek to cheek from Samine.  She hadn't gotten used to praise of her yet despite being her a while. Mia hops back on the counter and leans back with her hands behind her on the counter, her chest up.

"I hope you didn’t mind me not waking you up. You looked peaceful."

"No, I did not mind." Mia glances at the clock on the back wall and sees the time. It was well past 11AM.

"Oh goodness, I slept longer than I realized. I did not mean to sleep that long."

I approach Mia and ease between her legs. I begin to rub her cheek.  She wraps me up in her legs.  Her arms were holding me around my shoulders very tightly.

"It’s okay. I have no plans today unless you want to do something."

Mia smiles softly as she rests her chin in Samine's hands.

"Your touch is so good against my skin.  I can't believe I'm not used to it." Mia says with a giggle.

"As sexy as you are, I’d be hard to keep my hands off of you." Samine says with a big smile on his face as Mia and him were face to face now.

"I love you." Mia says  softly.

"I love you too, Mia. I have a question if you don't mind." Mia's tails started to wag slowly by this point and eventually tensed up once the question was asked.

"Uh huh, what is your question?"

"So, in the past, and I know that’s a long time for you, but have there been situations where a human had more than 1 guardian fox spirit?"

"Yes. There are some humans that have more than one spirit.  There is nothing wrong with a human loving more than one spirit as well.  It just depends on the particular role those spirits will play." Mia sighs as she continues to explain.

"However, a person that is bonded with more than one spirit must be at a high level mental maturity.  A person that loves two spirits could not never emotionally be biased against one or the other.  This can make things complicated.  So, if you do not mind me asking, is this something that you thought of on your own?"

"Well no. Humans kind of have a similar thing. To be more precise, have there been situations in which a human had more than one fox spirit? I’m not talking about being emotionally involved with a fox spirit per say." Samine says standing up, relaxing his back.

"Yes, there have been.  Humans that have had more than one spirit are very rare though.  What makes this situation different is that these humans have some type of spiritual awareness.  Even despite having spiritual awareness it would still be rare to encounter that. Why do you ask, my love?"

"I've been brainstorming questions to ask these past few days.  I haven’t had time to ask since I’ve been in meetings the last 2 days." Samine says as he turns around to fix himself a cup of coffee.  It was an earthy blend he had just bought. 

"Ask away." Mia resumes to lean back on her arms.  Her tail rested gently in her lap.  The soft brown colors really shining through now since the light changed in the room. Mia was eager to answer Samine's questions.  She loved he was so curious about her and her kind.

"So, what if another fox spirit tried to bond with me while we’re already bonded? What happens?"

"Well in that scenario, I would be the prime bond.  I'd have to at least be okay with it.  You would too obviously.  After that the new bond would be connected to my bond with you.  Otherwise you could always decline and I can decline."

"What other ways can bonds be broken?  You mentioned death  once before which is obvious."

"The main way a bond is broken is if one party dies.  Another way a bond can be broken is if the relationship is no longer working for either one of them.   Fox spirits are willing to end a bond they think has run its course rather than letting their partner suffer for their sake.  We don’t believe in making our human partners suffer despite our personal ambition if we have them.  The care of mankind is the priority to us.  Nothing more."

I sit in the counter next to her. "So, in a way your kind has very similar resolutions that humans have."

"They do. They go by the same standards.  There are major differences and a lot of rules in place as well.  Fox spirits will not leave their bonded partner.  Ever.  They will be loyal to that person with every fiber of their being.  They would never put humans’ trust and faith in them to the test.  If a fox spirit ever did cheat, it would be one of the most shocking events to happen to all the fox spirits.  But like I said, it would never happen though or as far as I know.  That is simply something we do not do."

"So not one fox spirit has chosen one human and then made another bond with another human at the same time?"

Mia has a very serious look on her face now when she looks into Samine's brown eyes. "Under no circumstances does that happen."

Samine by this point was impressed with this new information.  The spirits were more organized than he thought.

"You seem to be asking more in-depth questions now. I am happy to answer them.  These questions are so fun.  It is nice to have someone willing to listen as I explain why we do the thing we do.  We may be magical, but our relationships are still real and valid.  Just like you humans." Mia then leans forwards and holds her face with hands.

Samine leans into Mia's face and gives her a small kiss on the lips.

"Hmm. So, do fox spirits fight each other?"

"Yes. Fox spirits are not hive minds. We all think and feel as individuals.  So sometimes arguments can get very heated between us.  So sometimes two fox spirits will resolve their issues by using the oldest method in the book to settle things.  A simple duel.  And the loser will accept losing and will walk away, but keeping their honor and respect in tact. It is rare, but it happens."

"The thought of fox spirits throwing paws is kind of funny to me.  But I get it and respect how you all handle things.  Not too dissimilar to humans after all." Samine says with a low chuckle. He takes a sip of his coffee.

"I personally have never seen a fight though so consider myself lucky in that regard.  I’m not much of a fighter anyway. I am still a very young fox spirit.  I will continue to grow mentally, physically, and spiritually for many centuries."

"Yeah, I remember you telling me.  You still look amazing though." Samine makes a gesture to her shape.

"From what I can see you have good taste in women, so I'll trust what you say.  I've been walking around naked like this for a while." Mia makes her breasts jiggle, teasing Samine as he looks helplessly.

"Mmm you right about that." Samine says enjoying the show Mia was putting on.

"I don't have any age identifying visuals.  Which I guess would be something to be expected for a spirit right?  It means you really do see me for who I am.  Like you see into my soul as it were.  And your perception of my body is a plus as well."

"Well, the reason why I asked is because I was trying to understand how a young spirit like you has seen so little.  It that makes sense, then let me know."

"No, that of course makes sense.  Look at you paying attention to what I’m saying, and your assumption was pretty good.  I am so impressed.  You have an amazing perception.  I would say by far you are the easiest person to talk to.  I’m not feeding you knowledge either through our mental link.  You’re catching to concepts very well."

"Perhaps our bond is helping me understand. This doesn’t mean I’m going to get powers, right? That sounds weird, doesn’t it?" Samine then walks to the couch and resume watching tv.

"No not really." Mia teleports to Samine's side and rests her head on his shoulder. Her tail hanging off the side gently.

"You won't gain any power from your bond with me.  You will also never become a fox spirit like me obviously.  Since you're a human; I don’t sense anything out of the ordinary.  The bond we have is one part emotional and one part mental.  There may be some overlap, but I’m no djinn.  I can’t give you powers.  None of us can. I hope you are not disappointed." Mia then swishes her tail across Samine's face.

"No. I wouldn’t that.  Having powers.  I wouldn't want to cause strife between you and other spirits." Samine looks down at the floor as I say this, being somewhat concerned if he really did have powers all of a sudden.

"Oh, my poor love.  There is no way another spirit would ever punish you.  I promise that will never happen.  You are safe with me."

I turn my head towards the TV.  There’s some sort of show giving the news it seems.  Nothing out of the ordinary says the lady in a red dress.

"Nothing will hurt you. If you have any issues, fears, or worries, I will work through it with you." Mia places her hand on Samine's cheek and holds him gently for reassurance. Samine holds Mia’s hand on his cheek.

"I wouldn’t want you to fight another spirit on my behalf. What if I lose you?"

"You wouldn’t lose me like that.  I’m not known as a fighter so it would never come to that.  I’m not risking my existence with another spirit and be separated from you violently." Mia eyes meet Samine's as she says this.  Samine could feel her love and concern through her eyes.

"I promise."

"But you’d lose your form right?"

"Not necessarily.  See spirits can heal from most things.  I’d still have a physical form.  We can’t be permanently damaged unless it’s by other spirit-based abilities.  As you can see my body doesn’t have anything like what you would call a scar." Mia levitates in front of Samine so he can see her body up close.  She had no visible signs of damage or scarring. Samine couldn't help but think about that.  Perhaps his feelings for Mia are making him fear the worst.  From what we’ve talked about already, any spirit could attack us technically.

Mia then sits in Samine's lap and straddles him and rests her arms around his neck.  Her tail gently flowing behind her.

"There is no reason to be concerned.  You are with me, and nothing can break the bond between us.  Anyone would have to be a fool to try to break our peace. So please, stop worrying.  Let me worry about things in that regard."

"But aren’t I supposed to protect you too?  There must be some way."

"No.  I am your partner, and as such, my job is to protect you.  You don't have to protect me.  You just simply need to enjoy the time you have with me.  I want you to feel at ease and be happy while I'm in your life." Mia licks the tip of Samine's nose playfully.  Samine eyes get big for a second whent his happens.  She giggles at him.

"What about the other fox spirits?  Are they a concern?"

"I will protect you from all fox spirits and any other spirit you may encounter.  And any other person if the situation comes to it.  I will never let you come to any harm in any way." Mia rests her head on Samine's shoulder and caresses his neck.  

"What if I hurt myself like in an accident or something?" Samine was feeling very warm from Mia laying on top of him like this.

"Please don't ever say that." Mia punches his arm with some force.

"I’d have no problem healing you regardless of your injuries, but don’t put those thoughts in your head.  I can’t have you doing that.  Promise you’ll always take care of yourself please." Mia starts to pout and crosses her arms under her breasts and sits back on Samine's legs looking at him.

"Do we understand each other?" Mia is staring at Samine with focused eyes.

"I will do my best sweetheart.  I don’t want to stress you." Samine says throwing his arms up in defeat.

"Good.  This is all I ask of you for now.  I can’t you out here causing us trouble.  The more in sync we are, in conversations like this, the more effective team we can be in the event something does happen.  I may be able to hear your thoughts, but I can’t control your actions."

"That makes me think of another question."

"Go on. Ask them now."

"Could a human hurt a fox spirit they are bonded with?" I gently holds Mia’s waist as I sit up on the couch.  I can see past her tail now.  She’s still got her arms crossed, pouting a bit.

"Any physical harm you do to my body will be healed.  If I am harmed mentally, I’d just terminate the bond then and there.  The worst you could do is emotionally or mentally abuse me.  But I know you would never do that.  We are not immune to emotional abuse.  We are emotional creatures.  Even physical abuse is possible, but what you’re talking about is more of an extreme."

"So you do have the capacity to be angry at me then?" I hold her hands firmly. Her tail swings a bit lower as we continue to talk.

"I can be mad at you in the moment, but I couldn’t stay mad at you honestly.  I know you have a good heart and wouldn’t make me mad intentionally.  Holding grudges aren’t really something we lady fox spirits practice either."

"Could a fox spirit attack a human they are bonded with?"

"Yes.  There have been a few fox spirits that have done that, but they were forced to do so.  It is incredibly rare though.  I can't imagine even the rudest spirit would ever do that.  A fox spirit has an incredible amount of supernatural power.  They could easily kill or seriously maim any human; let alone someone they are bonded with." Mia then bares her fangs and growls at Samine. He jumps and Mia laughs at him.

"I would imagine a person would have to be evil to make a spirit attack them.  You told me I have a good heart, but I’m sure there have been humans in the past that were assholes."

"Again, for a fox spirit to willingly hurt a man severely is rare.  I can count on one hand how many times I’ve been aware of that.  I may be young, but I know this much.  A human attacking a spirit would be the scum of the earth.  Even worse than your so-called serial killers."

"Whoa. Worse than a serial killer?"

"Easily." Mia says flatly. "Any person that would emotionally let alone physically hurt a fox spirit they are bonded with has no redeeming qualities at all.  Can you think of something worse?"

I ponder what she says. I notice her beautiful face. Her hair rested gently between her breasts. Her tail is now raised going side to side. She’s studying my reaction it seems.

"I can’t really think of anything." Mia chuckles at him when he realizes she's correct.

"Told you so.  The worst things that a person could do are crimes like murder, rape, molestation, and other horrible things.  That stuff is surface level as far as how spirits see crimes.  You have a very good soul.  You look at things in a way that shows you care and are genuine."

Mia smiles proudly at her partner starting to see the bigger picture. 

"It's a rare trait to see in humans.  It's one of the things I admire the most about you.  You understand things in a way that makes me love more." Mia then kisses and licks one of Samine's hand in gratitude.

"Is this your way of comforting or thanking me?"

"Perhaps I should..." Mia kisses Samine very deeply on the lips and holds him for a few seconds.

"I think you deserved that. We are a team Samine.  Remember that." Samine lays down on the love seat to be comfortable.  Mia slightly adjusts so she’s still straddling Samine.

"I got you." Mia proceeds to lay onto Samine's chest and wraps her arms around his neck.  Her tail then falls on top of both them like a blanket.

"You’re an amazing person, you know that?  You give me strength, hope, and confidence.  You love me unconditionally and that makes me so happy.  You give me a lot of reasons to be happy."

"I love you as I would any female. Do you perceive it more than that?"

"I perceive it more as romantic love.  That is the most intimate love there is.  I love you like a human female would love her romantic partner.  You're okay with that right?" Mia says curling up a bit on Samine's body. She was really enjoying the warmth he gave.

"Absolutely.  I haven’t loved on a woman in a while.  Not since I finished my studies a few years ago.  I’ve been focused on myself for a while.  It feels good to express my feelings to you like this.  These past days have been good for me." Samine starts to gently rub on Mia's back.  His fingers gently gliding through Mia silky black hair as it flowed down her back. Her skin was buttery smooth.

"Due to our bond, your emotional expression affects me more.  It’s kind of hard to describe at this point.  Maybe like how your blankets cover you.  That’s how your love feels to me.  But I’d argue fox spirits love harder than any human."

"I guess that’s why my love for you is getting stronger.  Before you know it we’ll be falling for each other." Samine gently grabs the back of Mia's head and bring her lips to hiss and deeply kisses her. Mia's eye roll to the back of her head as she embraces the kiss.

"I love you Samine.  You are the most incredible person I've met. I am yours and you are mine." Mia snuggles onto Samine more.

"I feel sorry for another girl trying to take me from you." Samine says with a chuckle.

"Any girl that comes near you better be ready to fight.  I'm not letting you go.  No one is going to come close to our relationship anyway.  It will be just you and I... forever...until the end of time and beyond.  If nothing bad happens." Mia giggles when she finishes her declaration of war to other girls.

"In my circles, that’d make you my “ride or die chick.” The tv had started to show an old family movie.  It was dubbed in Japanese, but Samine still recognized it.  

"Well, in fox spirit slang, we'd call that someone a yuiitsu no koibito. Seems very fitting for us."

"Aw man, you could kill someone for me huh?" Samine was a bit nervous when he said this. 

"Of course, I could, but I’m not some attack dog.  It would have to be a reason I agree with.  If humans could do that, a lot of people would be dying left and right, and no one would know what happened."

"I like you being my yuiitsu no koibito. I like the sound of that."

"I am very much your yuiitsu no koibito." Mia grips onto Samine more as her feelings are starting to well up.

"I love you."

I love you too Mia. Can I have another kiss?"

"Of course, you can have another kiss." Mia scoots up to Samine's face and embraces his lips with hers.

"Your kisses are getting better.  I’ve taught you well."

"Oh, did you now?  Do my kisses taste good?" Samine gives a happy nod to Mia.  She lights up with excitement. "Awesome.  Thank you for the compliment."

"How do my kisses taste?  I hope I don’t have bad breath when we kiss."

"You have never had a bad taste.  You are one of the most hygienic humans I have ever met.  Just keep doing what you’re doing." I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart.  Nice and steady.  I turn my ears to hear it better.  Hearing it sooths Mia for reasons. Samine has a good laugh.

"I think I can do that."

Time flew by as they talked.  It was already evening time. It had started to get dark outside.

"It’s getting kind of late.  Do you normal stay up late on the…what’s the words…the weekend?" Mia sits up on Samine's lap and notices how dark it was outside now.

"It gets dark here doesn’t it.  Is that why you chose to live here and not in the city with other humans?"

"Yeah.  I signed up for a foreigner’s tax break to help get this little slice of paradise built.  Got a small backyard.  Good view of the city.  It’s just right for me.  Maybe one day we can explore the rest of the area."

"I’d like that very much Samine! We can go on adventures and you can teach more about this land you live in.  Despite our roles as guardian, we don’t memorize the lands we visit as time progresses."

"That’s interesting.  Maybe we can have a history day and you can give your point of view historically." Mia lays back down on Samine.  She wrapped her tail around his legs.  Mia liked how he smelled. Earthy, but sweet. Samine runs his fingers through her hair as she laid on him. Her hair falling gently onto her back.

"This is nice." He finally says after a few moments of silence.

"This is nice, isn’t it?  I’m at peace with you here.  On this uh couch you called it.  Yeah.  Nice indeed." Samine kisses the back of Mia's ear.

"I think you’re getting soft on me."

"Maybe a little.  It's nice to be loved and cared for.  Fox spirits work so hard to ensure the wellbeing of mankind.  I like to be pampered from time to time despite being a spirit.  We all want to be treated well, right?  We’re no different." Mia starts to purr as she lays on my shoulder. This is how I know she’s in full love mode. I thoroughly enjoy it. Her tail coiling around legs. Mia closes her eyes and lets the moment linger a while longer.

"This is how a fox spirit should feel comfort.  The warmth of a human.  A human I’ve grown to have strong feelings for."  Mia whispers to Samine.  She rubbed up against his neck again purring this time.

"Thank you for being what I need in a bond mate." Mia and Samine share a very long kiss.

Samine was starting to get sleepy from all the affection Mia was giving.  He decides to get up from the couch. Mia hops off of him and sits on the back ridge of the couch.  Samine then picks her up and carries her towards the bedroom.  Mia holds onto him around his neck as her tail followed gently behind her. After walking into the bedroom, Samine eases her into bed and he started to get ready for bed. Mia laid on the bed on her side and watched Samine get ready for bed.  She never got bored seeing his body come into view.  She then curls up underneath the blankets before Samine lays down. Then Samine slowly eases into bed with Mia.  Mia immediately comes to his chest and cuddles next to him.  Her tail wraps around his leg. Samine felt so warm against her body. She wraps her arms around you and pulls your body closer and started run her fingers through his hair.

"I'm so glad you bonded with me. I feel like I've told you that a lot."

"You flatter me, Mia.  You say it all the time." Samine drapes his arm around her and eases his hand onto her right hip.  He takes the opportunity to feel the rest of her body.  Smooth as always.

"Does my constant praise bother you Samine?"

"No. Not at all, but all the time though?" Mia looks at me while trying to hold in a laugh.

"I'm kidding.  I can't stop telling you I love you.  Going to have to take a rain check on that one.  I think I’m using that phrase correctly." Mia leans up and kisses Samine on the cheek.

"Omg you’re starting to learn how to be funny. You’ve been around me too long."

"Have I now?" Mia tries to hold back another laugh, but fails.

"Maybe I have just learned more about myself.  I was always told that a fox spirit's sense of humor is…different.  I’m glad you approve."

"You’re sexy and funny. That’s a deadly combo for any man right there."

"Maybe I am being influenced by you.  You do have a good sense of humor.  I might as well ask you this before I stop laughing.  Why is a woman being funny a deadly combo for a man?"

"Aw man that will take a bit to explain. So…when human men seek women as mates, we look for certain qualities. The qualities can range from several things. The qualities I look for is attraction and humor. If a woman were to have both that would make her a good candidate for me. It doesn’t always work but it helps to have standards. In your case you have both in spades."

"I see.  I believe that having fun with your partner is wonderful.  A sense of humor is important, especially if the relationship is going to work.  You can't be serious all the time."

"You must enjoy making me smile then." Samine brings Mia closer to him as they adjust under the covers.

"Thank you for considering me a candidate then.  I find it interesting hearing your perspective." Mia says laughing.

"Your laugh is intoxicating in a good way." Samine says looking down at Mia on his chest.

"Thank you."

"This is going to sound corny, but your laugh is adorable.  I can’t help but want to smile when I hear you laugh."

"Aww.  No, it doesn't sound corny. I’ve always tried to be a positive person whenever I’m interacting with others.  That's part of my role so to hear that is such great news.  Even spirits need appreciation."

"If you have anything other interesting about yourself, you want to tell me please do.  I like surprises." Samine says.

Miamatsu

"In a good way, I hope. I wouldn't want to be a surprise but an unpleasant surprise. Mia seems to be thinking to herself. Or one that leaves you confused.  I'd really prefer it to be a pleasant surprise rather than anything else.  You are surprising me as well.  Not many humans are as open about their thoughts as you are.  I could read your mind, but I’d rather hear you say them naturally.  It makes me feel “fuzzy” on the inside when you are open about things." Mia gives Samine a small lick on his cheek.

"I love that about you.  You have nothing to hide."

"Why bother hiding anything at all? You can tell when I’m lying or hiding something right? I have a strong pet peeve of not lying or being lied to.  That makes me angry more than anything else."

"Yes, I can.  You can't really lie to me without me noticing.  Spirits can tell if you're trying to hide something.  I still can't figure out why some humans try anyway.  Your virtue of honesty is refreshing for once.  I understand why humans lie, but at the same time I find it…infuriating."

"I’m your breath of fresh air?  I have never been told that before.  Consider that a first for me."

"You are.   I know it might sound strange, but I have never had anyone open with me like you are.  You are by far and away the best bond mate I’ve had. I appreciate it more than you know." Mia right leg was now draped over Samine's waist line. She was very comfortable with him now.  Samine took a second to read a few notifications on his phone.  The room was dark except for the moon light in coming.  Before he knew it, Mia had grabbed onto him and flipped him on top of herself.  She was so strong.

"Someone is excited I see." Samine says putting his phone down now on top of Mia.  She had already wrapped him up in her legs.

"Being with you this long has made me think of things.  Things I hadn't thought about before.  Having you on top of me like this drives me crazy in a good way. Forgive me for being aggressive.  I hope you don't mind." Mia then wraps her tail around Samine's body and keeps him on top of her. She purrs from excitement.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you want me."

"Of course I do."

"It would be a lie to say that I didn’t want you too. Samine leans forward onto his hands and towers directly over Mia's face.  Mia's face was flushed red, but her amber eyes were locked in on Samine. I can’t complain.  You are the best thing that’s happened to me so far."

"Of course, I am.  I want you so bad right now.  I can't stand it." Mia by this point was starting to look at Samine in a way Samine wasn't used too.  Mia was starting to breathe harder. hse squeezes Samine into her breasts and grips his sides with her thighs.

"Damn you're strong." As Samine feels her immense strength holding onto him. "Well with breasts as soft as yours, how could any rational person resist?" Mia starts to blush harder hearing these words.

"You're making me melt more than I already am."

"Oh no.  I didn’t know I could do that." Samine says with a laugh seeing Mia being all hot and bothered.

"I don't think I've seen too many human women with my body type before.   I try my best not to dwell on appearances.  I think you are very handsome to be fair though.  I don't know if my being a fox spirit has any effect on how I see people, but I find humans with your build more attractive.  Does that mean I have a bias?"

"Yep." Samine says freeing himself from Mia's grip temporarily laughing as he does so.

"I am just being “real with you.”  Did I say it right?  My eyes aren't blind.  They can see when someone looks good."

"I’ve never considered my own preferences per say, but I love how you’re put together Samine.  Your hair is soft and smooth all the time and your stature is attractive too.  But I think you’re teasing me now."

"I wasn’t laughing at that per se but basically you like black men.  I think your bias is affecting your feelings about me.  Which is normal, don’t worry about that.  I mean you did assume a form based off my mental faculties so it’s not entirely your fault."

"Oh. I see.  I would say my love for you is not simply about you being black.  I don't really think about it like that to avoid being shallow minded. The color of your skin is just one part of what I love about you.   You are kind, open, honest, supportive, and helpful.  That is a great deal when I think of an ideal partner."

"Well so long as you’re only loving me then we’ll be okay."

"Yes.  I only love you."

"Promise?" Samine leans down and gets close to Mia's face.  Samine affectionately drags his lips across hers before she can respond.  She starts to scratch at the bed sheets as her excitement grows.

"I promise." Mia says softly looking up at Samine.  His dark figure blending into the night. Mia and Samine share another long kiss. Samine and Mia interlock fingers as they kiss.  Samine moves both of her hands above her head and Mia breathes a satisfied sigh as she continues to kiss Samine. Mia then closes her eyes and melts into the kiss.  Her body goes limp.  I want this forever she says to herself.  The way he loves is so intoxicating.  I can’t help myself with him.  I can’t help but love him.  It feels too good to stop.

Samine's inner thoughts: Kissing Mia is by far one of the best things I enjoy doing with her.  It’s almost like she’s a perfect representation of my desires in life.  Since we’ve bonded, my feelings for her have increased in a way I didn’t expect.  Things feel natural with her.  I never thought I’d be gifted a woman such as her.  Considering what I’ve lived through already this is a perfect exchange.)

Miamatsu

I love you Samine.  You are my world. 

-I place my forehead against Samine’s-

Samine

I love you too.  Thank you for choosing me.

Samine and Mia kissed for a long time while on top of her.  Mia was in pure bliss the entire time.  She held the back of his head as they kissed all through the wee hours of the night.  Samine was so infactuated with Mia by this point, he lost track of time.  It was 2AM in the morning by the time, he got tired and fell asleep on top of her.  Mia gently held him in her arms as he head laid on her breasts.  She then eventually went to sleep after she heard Samine snoring softly.  She slept with a smile on her face, grinning from ear to ear.

Sunday morning

As the sun beams through the bedroom window, Mia wakes up first.  She recalls yesterday and is impressed with Samine's understanding of things. Samine is a very intelligent man and she loved how he thinks.  Over night, Samine had rolled off of her and was sleeping on his right side.  She teleports around the house looking out the windows.  Mia sits on top of the house and watches as cars go by from time to time.  It’s peaceful here and she starts to understand how Samine lives.  She teleports back into the bedroom next to Samine and sees the time. It's 10AM this cool Sunday morning.  Mia leans on Samine's arm and cuddles him.  Mia's warm touch starts to wake up Samine.

"Good morning beautiful." Samine says with a yawn and he turns right to hold Mia.

"Good morning Samine." Mia responds nuzzling on his arm.

Mia and Samine started their morning with a small breakfast Samine prepared for the both of them.  The breakfast consisted of some grilled talipia, brown fried race mixed with eggs, turkey sausage (imported of course) and mixed vegetables. Mia had never been cooked for before.  She didn't need to eat for energy, but she enjoyed spending time with Samine eating in the kitchen.  

"You know, while I was cooking, I thought of more questions to ask." Samine says as he eats a mouthful of rice happily.

"My my, you did?  Well we can talk and eat at the same time." Mia says sniffing the fish before eating a small mouthful.

"So what happens in the event we are physically separated?" 

"Fox spirits have an instinctual reflex to always be near their bond mate.  If I can’t physically touch you then sure I’ll teleport to you.  Especially if you’re far away.  I would hate for us to be apart though."

"That’s good.  You’ll always know where I am."

"You have a special energy to you that is instantly recognizable. So that would be easy for me.  Everyone is unique in this way, but you I can definitely pick out from anyone."

"Would I be able to find you then? Or does this only work for you?" Samine put small pile of steamed veggies on his plate and started eating.

"That's a very valid question.  Never got that one before." Mia makes a small frown not being able to answer this question.

"I never asked anyone if they could feel my presence before.   You are the first person to ask me this. So, do you feel anything?  Like out of the ordinary?" Samine sets his utensils down and looks at Mia as if he's concentrating, but he feels nothing.

"I have no idea what I’d be looking for.   Would I meditate or do I have to do something in particular to feel your energy?"

"You don't have spiritual awareness.  So I don't know how a human could achieve under their own power.  Not sure what to say now."

"So that means no human has ever been separated from their own fox spirit and had to go look for them. I imagine in that scenario it’d be hard for the human partner to find their fox spirit. "

"You..." Mia pauses as she thinks about everything this subject entailed. You make another valid point.  If no one has ever had to seek out their fox spirit, it could be..." Mia pauses again as a small wave of fear overcomes her.  Samine could see the hair on Mia's neck and body stand on end.

"I've never been separated from my prior partners.  I've never thought about it.  It's scary when you think about it, but now I'm curious."

"Is there some way we can get answers?" Samine resumes eating as Mia continues to ponder to herself.  Her tail was at her side tapping in a rhythm while she was thinking.

"Oh.  You mean like we try to find each other, like get lost on purpose? I suppose we could.  But only if you are okay with that. I don’t want to start making you do things that are uncomfortable to you."

"Naw, don’t worry about that.  I’m still curious about this though.  Is there someone you can ask?  You said there are more of you lady fox spirits, right?"

"Yes.  There is one person.   She's like a best friend of mine so I know she would be happy to talk to you.   I can try to communicate with her right now if you’d like.  She’s a good bit older than me too so she should be of some use."

Mia scoots back from the table and assume a meditative position.  She starts to float just above the floor.  Her tail started glow a bit as she started to channel energy then her whole body was brimming with soft silver energy.

"If you'd like, I can have her appear before us.  Are you okay with that?" Mia says as she starts to make hand gestures Samine was not familiar with.

"Oh uh...sure?  Yeah let's do that." Samine had finished eating and gave Mia his full attention.  He didn't want to miss anything.

"I’m excited for you two to meet.  This is the first time for me.  I do have to warn you that she might be untrusting at first.  She’s been through a lot herself, but I promise she’s nice."

"I trust you. Proceed."

"Okay! Let me see if she if I can reach her.  I hope she’s not busy right now. I haven’t seen her in a while." After a few minutes go by, Mia opens her eyes with a gasp.

"She answered fast.  My friend Shalia is on her way now."

Chapter 1 End

0