11 Not a Cheater
364 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Ming finally managed to disentangle himself from Lan Heng and then walked down the corridor, rushing out of the building as well. Above him, he could still hear Mo Fang’s ex-boyfriend curse. He furrowed his brows and shook his head, just continuing on.

He really shouldn’t have gotten involved in this. But then again, just thinking about what might have happened if Mo Fang and that Lan Heng had met each other while he wasn’t there, made him worry for Mo Fang’s well-being. Looking at it that way, he was glad he had followed him over.

When he opened the door, he came face-to-face with Mo Fang who looked at him with worry on his face as well.

"Bro Li! Are you alright?" He let go of the suitcase and grabbed Li Ming’s shoulders as if he wanted to make sure that he really was alright.

Li Ming sighed and grabbed his arm with one hand and the suitcase with the other and then rushed down the street. "I’m alright. But we should see that you’re getting out of here. If your ex comes down, there’ll only be more trouble."

Mo Fang nodded earnestly and hurried after him. "I’m really sorry. I didn’t think things would turn out like this. I just thought that he’d maybe have moved in his new boyfriend and would be mean to me. And I never would’ve thought he’d attack you like that. I also don’t know what he was going on about. I never hooked up with anyone!"

Li Ming just nodded but didn’t say anything. He had already gotten involved in this way too much. It was better if he stayed out of it from now on. He’d just bring Mo Fang to the next station and then wish him goodbye. After that, they would be normal coworkers and he would stay out of his personal matters.

Mo Fang glanced at Li Ming’s face and couldn’t help but worry. This guy … He didn’t want to be this perfunctory with him now, did he? He hurriedly reached out and grasped his arm. "Bro Li! You have to believe me! I really didn’t hook up with anyone. I was always faithful to Lan Heng. I loved him so much. How could I do that?" Actually, he really hadn’t hooked up with anyone. Even though he had no trouble at all moving on fast after being cheated on by that asshole, he still didn’t feel that cheating was right in a relationship. He would never do that. So Lan Heng could say whatever he wanted but he definitely couldn’t make Li Ming believe something like that!

Li Ming glanced at him, his expression awkward. "It’s alright. I do believe you."

"Really? You don’t look like you do."

Li Ming felt like he was getting a headache. "Anyway, is it important what I think? I’m not your boyfriend."

Mo Fang blinked his eyes. Yet. He wasn’t his boyfriend yet. He’d really like to see just how long it was going to stay that way. Anyway, before that, he definitely had to make sure that Li Ming wouldn’t believe any rumors. "What does it have to do with that? Even though you’re not my boyfriend, you’re still my coworker. And I’m really thankful to you for what you did today. I really wouldn’t want you to think badly of me. I’m not that type of guy. Even though I can be a bit … passionate about things sometimes, I would never cheat on anyone."

Li Ming nodded, wanting to hurry up to the station. Unfortunately, Mo Fang was still hanging onto his arm and not quite keeping up. He took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. Anyway, it wasn’t much further. He should just take his time and reassure Mo Fang that he really didn’t think of badly of him. "I definitely wouldn’t judge you just because he said that. Anyway, didn’t he cheat on you first? So even if you did, I don’t think he should judge either."

"But I didn’t!" Mo Fang shook Li Ming’s arm, his expression turning ugly. Why was this guy not getting that into his head?! He wasn’t a cheater!

Li Ming looked kind of embarrassed. "I was just saying what if. I didn’t mean to say that you really cheated on him."

"Of course not. How would I ever cheat on him? Before I found him in bed with that slut I thought he was a good guy." He hesitated for a moment and pursed his lips. "Well, maybe not a good guy. But at least a decent guy." Anyway, he had known for a while that his taste in men wasn’t always the best. He probably should stop looking only at the appearance and make sure that he considered the character before he made a move.

Mo Fang glanced at Li Ming again, feeling that he had gone about it the right way this time. Ah, maybe he was growing up. Shouldn’t your taste get more refined the older you got? It was probably that time for him now.

Li Ming felt a little strange when Mo Fang looked at him like this but he didn’t dare to say anything. He had already upset him just now with what he had said. It was better not to continue that line of thought. He cleared his throat and then motioned ahead. "There’s the station. I’ll bring you the rest of the way until you can board."

Mo Fang widened his eyes and looked at Li Ming. "You mean … You won’t accompany me?"

Li Ming didn’t know what to say. "Well … You don’t really need me anymore, do you? Anyway, we already went to the apartment so you should be alright now, shouldn’t you?"

Mo Fang pursed his lips. Unfortunately, that was right. He had said that he only needed him to go to the apartment because he was too emotional. If he wanted him to accompany him further, then he would need another excuse. But where was he supposed to find one this fast? Ah, it really wasn’t easy seducing a good guy.

6