166 A Dream Guy
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though he was happy inside, this wasn’t the right moment to expose that. Instead, he just put on a flattered expression. "Bro Li … you don’t have to explain anything to me. Even though we’re a couple now, it doesn’t mean that we need to do everything together. You have your life. I can’t intrude into each and every part of it just because I want to." He lowered his gaze, seeming a bit sad albeit he pretended to understand.

In actual fact, this was a bit different. He actually did expect his boyfriends to share pretty much everything of them with him. After all, wouldn’t he do the same? He really didn’t think that there was any reason to do something alone when you were in a relationship. That was just not how he wanted things to be.

Li Ming leaned closer and kissed his temple before pulling him into his arms. "No, it’s alright. I didn’t mean anything with it. So you don’t have to worry. It doesn’t change anything between us. I … I mean I hope it doesn’t." He was a little startled.

Maybe it was because Mo Fang would pretty much say that he was right all the time but he had just inadvertently decided for both of them that it should be alright. That wasn’t how it should be though. He couldn’t just unilaterally decide on something. They both had their own feelings and it was important that he listened to them. Just taking charge was not what he thought a good relationship should look like.

Mo Fang just nodded with a faint smile and snuggled up to him, looking a lot like he couldn’t even imagine not trusting his boyfriend. "It’s alright. No matter what you want to do, I’d support you."

Li Ming’s gaze turned a little helpless but he still nodded. In any case, how could he say no to that? In the end, he could only compromise. "I’d do the same for you."

Mo Fang smile turned even sweeter and he hugged Li Ming’s waist, closing his eyes. "I know that. These few days, I’ve already seen how good you are to me. I could never find a better boyfriend than you. You’re an absolute dream guy."

Li Ming felt like those words hit him right in the heart. Who wouldn’t want to hear something like that from their significant other? Naturally, he also wasn’t immune to that. Being able to make Mo Fang happy … it meant a lot to him.

He leaned down and kissed the top of his head, feeling that today was really special. It was a pity that it wasn’t their free day yet. He really would’ve loved to just stay in and cuddle like this, feeling close to him. Unfortunately, time was already trickling by. Even though it was early, sooner or later, they had to get started. Speaking of which … "You’re not up for going for a jog today?" He had noticed that Mo Fang hadn’t brought anything when he came over so most likely that meant that they wouldn’t go today.

Mo Fang cracked his eyes open but kept his head down, pretending that he was still just quietly leaning in his boyfriend’s arms. "Would you mind? As I said before, I didn’t sleep that well. I guess I feel like I don’t have that much energy. Also, I figured it might be nice to spend a bit of time together at home as well."

Li Ming gave a hum, not feeling that that would be asking too much. "It’s okay. If that’s what you want, that’s what we’ll do." In any case, he could still go and work out at some other time. As long as this wasn’t every day, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Mo Fang snuggled up closer, not forgetting to praise his boyfriend. "I knew you would understand me. You’re so nice."

The sweet-talking was definitely effective. Li Ming felt like no matter what Mo Fang would ask of him right now, he would definitely say yes. He just was that kind of hopeless fool. He sighed and then just continued to hug him, not thinking about anything else. "Well, is there something special that you want to do?"

Mo Fang gave him a quick glance, thinking that the thing he really wanted to do was to just jump this man already but he knew that it wasn’t time yet. Today was an important step toward actually getting there.

After this kind of day where Li Ming saw his qualities in another light, it would be much easier to convince him to seal the deal. But that also meant that he couldn’t mess up today. "Well, there isn’t really much. Just spending time together would already be good. But … I was thinking that these last few days, you’ve always been preparing food for us. That must also be tiring."

Li Ming raised his brows, not quite understanding where this was going. "Actually, it’s not. It’s something that I like doing. So it doesn’t feel like it’s a chore or something."

Mo Fang gave a hum, continuing to pretend to be understanding. "Still, maybe you would like me to help you? I mean I probably can’t do much but I could at least try. Doing it together … it might be more fun?" He looked up, his eyes looking pretty guileless at the moment.

Once again, Li Ming felt his heart thump. He really didn’t know what it was with today’s Mo Fang but something seemed a little different. Maybe it was because it was still so early on or because Mo Fang hadn’t slept well and seemed a little more as if he wanted to depend on him but this whole thing was driving him crazy.

He just didn’t know where to look or to put his hands or even what to do with his thoughts. Mo Fang right now … was pretty much what he had always dreamed of. And even though he had already committed to being in this relationship, that was still something that startled him because it wasn’t what he had originally imagined.

0