108 Do Me a Favor?
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Fang was happy when the finances for their date tomorrow were secured. Now, he only had to make sure of a few last details.

He got up and already wanted to go back up when he remembered that he should probably thank his father for his help. In any case, he didn’t want him to have any negative feelings about his relationship with Li Ming. If this worked out and lasted a longer time than usual — which he was pretty sure it would — then it would be much better if his father was on board with this.

Thus, he leaned down when he was next to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, daddy! I’m so happy that you’re like this now. It’s much better than always nagging me about what I’m doing wrong."

Mister Mo looked up at his son, being in a bit of a daze. His son … had he just thanked him and even showed his affection? He could hardly believe it but at that moment, Mo Fang had already turned around and went back up to the first floor.

Mister Mo sighed. Ah, he should have reacted earlier. Now, his son had already left. This would have been such a good opportunity to invite him to spend a bit of his evening with his old father. Now, he once again wouldn’t get the opportunity. What a pity!

Meanwhile, Mo Fang went back to his room, plopped down on his bed, and took out his phone again. This time, he didn’t text Li Ming though but instead called somebody else.

The other person picked up after just a moment. "Mo Fang?"

"Big brother Bian … can you do me a favor?"

Bian Huan was instantly all ears when he heard Mo Fang’s pleading tone. "Sure! What wouldn’t I do for my baby? Just tell your big brother and I’ll make it possible!"

Mo Fang beamed. "You’re the best, big brother Bian. Well, the thing is, I broke up with Lan Heng."

"Finally!" Bian Huan didn’t even try to pretend that he was sad about that. "Seriously, I was wondering how much longer it would take you. Haven’t I’ve been telling you for ages that that guy’s garbage? How did you manage to hold on for so long?"

Mo Fang brushed through his hair, feeling that it was actually right. "Well, you don’t have to tell me anymore. I’ve also come to realize that. I was stupid that it took me so long. I should’ve listened to you when you started saying it. That would’ve saved me so much time and effort. Anyway, there’ somebody new."

Bian Huan raised brows at that. "Someone new? Is it somebody that I know? You haven’t gotten back together with Si Tao? Ah, no, that can’t be. I heard he has a girlfriend now. I actually feel a bit cheated when I think about it. If we ever get together, there is one less good-looking guy to ogle now."

Mo Fang laughed. "Right? And he isn’t even thinking of that when showing off. When I met him the other day, he actually proudly showed me a photo of her as if I’d be all over it because she’s so beautiful."

"Actually, how does she look? I haven’t seen her so far and he hasn’t shown me her picture either. I’ve only heard about it through the grapevine."

Mo Fang gave a hum at that. "I think she is quite alright. It’s a bit hard to say with a photo though. The quality wasn’t so good. You know, Si Tao just isn’t you."

"Which brings us back to the favor you want me to do you. So, what’s up, baby? Do you want me to photograph something incriminating about Lan Heng? That could be pretty difficult. I don’t really want to get too close to that asshole. Although I think I would do it for you. But it’s a one-time thing. When I warn you about your next boyfriend, you definitely have to listen to me so that it won’t be necessary anymore."

Mo Fang laughed at that. "You don’t have to worry about that. My new boyfriend isn’t like that at all. And don’t worry, I don’t want you to do anything illegal. Instead, this is actually about my new boyfriend and me.

"You see, we just started dating today and I want to do something special for him. I have planned a little something for tomorrow and I’m already thinking about what to do for next week. He knows that I’m a model and I promised that I’d take him with me to my job but I don’t have anything lined up these days. And I also think it wouldn’t be that special since I’ve done that before with others. So I was wondering if you could do a special photoshoot for just the two of us? A little something to remember our one week anniversary with?"

Bian Huan whistled. "Oh? Are we celebrating one week anniversaries now? Seems like that must be a really special someone new."

"Well, of course. I’m sure you’ll like him too. So, do you have time? We both would have Saturday off again next week."

"Sure thing if it’s just that. Just text me the time beforehand and then bring him by the studio. If you need anything else, tell me beforehand though."

Mo Fang pondered for a moment. "Well, there could be something but I don’t know for sure yet what exactly it’ll be. Can I tell you tomorrow evening?"

"Of course, baby. That’s more than enough time to prepare whatever it is you come up with. And if not, I’m sure that we can work something out."

"That’s great. I really owe you one, big brother Bian!"

Bian Huan just laughed. "Don’t worry about it. I know I can count on you if it’s important as well. Just take it as me paying you back for the times you’ve jumped in on short notice when I needed you. Also, it’s never a problem to look at handsome guys."

Mo Fang laughed and the two of them chatted for a moment longer before they bid farewell.

When Mo Fang hung up, he smiled to himself, feeling that now, there really wasn’t anything standing between him and the chance to completely turn Li Ming’s head.

2