135 A Win for Him
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of them smiled at each other and then continued to ask more questions, slowly drifting into more and more flirty territory. By the time it became evening, they were almost glued together, both their faces radiating with happiness.

Li Ming looked out at the park, only now noticing just how much time had passed. "I can’t believe we’ve been here for so long."

Mo Fang gave a hum, not bothered by that at all. "Well, if you spend your time doing something you like or with somebody that you like, it’ll feel like it’s only been a few minutes no matter how long it really was. I’m sure we could continue like this for several more hours."

He had managed to almost drape himself around Li Ming by this time, so he naturally felt that he had made huge progress today. If they had a whole week together, he was pretty sure that Li Ming wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off him anymore. Well, that was something he would work on a bit more over the next few days. He was pretty sure that he would be able to make this come true soon enough.

Li Ming who had no idea what Mo Fang was thinking about nodded along, feeling that it really was true. He couldn’t deny that whether it was today or yesterday, being with Mo Fang really made it seem like time was flying by. He was just a fun person to be around.

In fact, Li Ming was pretty sure that even if they hadn’t been a couple and just friends or co-workers, he would’ve felt this way as well. But now with Mo Fang being his boyfriend … it was even more so. If he could, he didn’t even want to be apart for a single moment. It was a bit like being sixteen and in love for the first time again. He just couldn’t help himself.

Unfortunately, he also knew that they needed to stop for today. "I guess we should get going then. You probably still want to do some other things."

Mo Fang shook his head. "You know, if I’m being honest, then spending time with you sounds like the best thing I could do today. I absolutely don’t mind spending a few hours more with you."

Li Ming’s heart fluttered when he heard that. "I wouldn’t mind either but it’s really getting late. We could grab some dinner though before we call it a day. What do you think?"

Mo Fang gave another hum. "That sounds great. Well, if I didn’t know how you think about it, I’d even ask you to take me back home after that just so we’d have a few hours more. Anyway, we’re working at the same place and I think we have the same shift together tomorrow, don’t we? It absolutely wouldn’t be a problem to go to work together tomorrow if I spent the night at your place."

Li Ming nodded slowly. To be honest, he also felt a bit reluctant to part ways already. Spending the night might be too much but just having a bit more time … he couldn’t really resist that. "Well, let’s just go and eat something first. Then we can see if you’re still up to do something else."

Mo Fang nodded and got to his feet, pulling Li Ming with him. "Let’s eat slowly then, in case we’re not."

Li Ming followed him, holding onto his hand. If it had been this morning, he probably wouldn’t have felt like doing that in public or at least he wouldn’t have felt this confident about it. But right now … he really didn’t mind. Ah, if he could, he actually wanted to hug Mo Fang. No matter what hangups he had had before, they were all gone. Just this day alone had been enough to get so much closer. He probably wasn’t ready to take the next step just yet but he definitely didn’t mind being this close anymore.

The two of them walked out of the park and Li Ming looked around. "Did you plan anything for dinner?"

Mo Fang shook his head though. "I wasn’t quite sure how much time we would need so I didn’t. But I think it would be nice to just walk around a bit, see what’s there, and then just decide spontaneously. What do you think?"

Li Ming nodded but didn’t actually start walking. He just looked at Mo Fang, a smile in his eyes.

"Am I good to look at?"

Li Ming nodded unabashedly. In any case, Mo Fang definitely wasn’t the type to have a problem with being praised. "Very good to look at. I … I really don’t know how to look away sometimes."

Mo Fang laughed and inched closer, pecking his lips. "You’re so sweet all of a sudden. Yesterday, I thought I would need to wait forever until you would be this frank with me. I have to say I like this. Don’t feel forced though."

Li Ming shook his head. "No, I don’t. You know, about what I said yesterday … I really just meant to get to know you first. But today was … well, I don’t even know what to call it. That was exactly what I wanted. I just feel so much closer to you already." He hugged his waist and pulled Mo Fang up against his chest. "So, actually, just forget what I said yesterday."

Mo Fang reached up, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I won’t just forget it. In any case, yesterday was the first day of our relationship. I won’t forget a single second of it. But … I guess I won’t be as careful in the future then." He kissed him again, a small smile on his lips. This was definitely a win for him.

Well, not that he had expected anything else. After all, seducing men was definitely the thing he was best at. Even better than his ability as a model.

2