143 You Can Take Advantage of Me
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mister Mo was lost in his thoughts. The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt. If only his son wouldn’t jump right into the next relationship after getting out of one. If only he could find a normal person to get together with for once and actually have a lasting relationship. This was really the only thing he hoped for. But the problem was no matter what he thought and no matter what he said, Mo Fang just didn’t care. He would always do whatever he thought best, not thinking about anything else whether that was other people’s opinions or his own future. He clearly didn’t care about any of that.

His father’s words naturally weren’t making things better. Mo Fang harrumphed and then just turned around, opening the door, and stepping outside. "Well, then just don’t concern yourself with it. Then you won’t have to see my immature behavior!" He slammed the door shut and ran off.

Mister Mo stared at the door in a daze and finally shook his head with a sigh. Mo Fang and he … he was afraid they would never be able to talk things out calmly when it was about this subject.

Meanwhile, Mo Fang rushed to Li Ming’s apartment, still seething with anger when he arrived. As soon as the door opened, he threw the bag inside, wrapped his arms around Li Ming’s neck, and stuck to him, moving in for a deep kiss.

Li Ming raised his brows, but still pushed the door closed behind him before gently encircling his waist.

Mo Fang finally pulled back after several minutes, his expression turning a little better. "Ah, I’m happy to see you again."

Li Ming gave him a long look in return. Even though his boyfriend’s expression was slightly better, he still seemed a bit miffed. "I’m also happy to see you but something tells me that you’re not as happy as I was expecting you to be. Did something happen on the way here?"

Mo Fang pursed his lips and snuggled up against Li Ming’s chest. "Isn’t it all my father’s fault? He was annoying me again when I was leaving the house. Living at home with your parents is really vexing. You have it good to be able to live alone."

Li Ming furrowed his brows at that. He had heard a bit of the trouble yesterday when he called so he couldn’t say that he was surprised. "Your father was angry with you? Is it because of …" He vaguely motioned at himself, wondering if maybe Boss Mo wasn’t happy that Mo Fang would hook up with one of his employees. This was absolutely a possibility. After all, it would definitely make things different at work.

Mo Fang shook his head though. He let go of Li Ming and then walked further into the apartment, slumping down on the couch. "It has nothing to do with you specifically. He is always like this. Whenever I get to know somebody new, he’ll throw a tantrum like this. It’s really not funny to watch. You’d think that at his age, he would be able to calm down."

Li Ming followed him and sat down next to him, looking a little worried. "How bad are things at home?" Previously, it had been a misunderstanding when Mo Fang thought that his father had thrown him out but that didn’t mean that there wouldn’t be any trouble. Just thinking that his boyfriend would come home to being scolded each day and then also leaving the house to the same goodbye broke his heart.

Mo Fang’s eyes flashed when he heard that question. Maybe … this was indeed a really, really unbearable situation for him? Maybe so unbearable that he really couldn’t bring himself to stay home any longer and would need to find another place to live? Maybe it would be best to move in with his boyfriend for the time being?

He thought about it for a moment but finally decided against it. For one, from Li Ming’s behavior, it was clear that he wasn’t at the point yet where he would really be comfortable with living together as a couple. Second, Li Ming felt that family was important so if he pretended that his relationship with his family was really bad, it probably wouldn’t leave Li Ming with a good impression.

Thinking it through, he finally shook his head but still reached over and hugged Li Ming’s waist, resting his head on his shoulder. "No, it’s alright. It’s just … it’s a bit annoying. I wish he would just trust me, you know? Clearly, I made a much better choice this time around. So I can’t get why he is behaving like I’m running toward doom again."

Li Ming was relieved that things weren’t as bad as he had feared but he still felt sympathetic. That feeling probably wasn’t good. And it wasn’t like Mo Fang could prove to his father that this time, things would turn out differently. Only time could tell.

He gently rubbed his shoulder, and then leaned down and kissed his temple. "It’s alright. Just give it a bit of time. Your father’s probably just worried because you got into a relationship so soon after breaking up with Lan Heng. He might think that I’m taking advantage of you."

Mo Fang looked up and rubbed Li Ming’s chest. "Well, if you wanted to take advantage of me in my situation, I also wouldn’t mind. I’m willing to be taken advantage of if it’s done by you." He craned his neck and gave him a peck on the lips, smiling happily.

Li Ming couldn’t help but be a little worried though. Mo Fang was really … very emotional. It probably wasn’t a wonder that he had gotten into a situation like that with Lan Heng. He just hung his heart on a person and then when they didn’t live up to his expectations, it would go wrong. It probably wasn’t a wonder that his father was worried about him.

Li Ming didn’t feel like that was a good comment right now so he kept quiet about his thoughts. Instead, he just hugged him back and gave a faint smile. "You don’t have to worry about that. I will never take advantage of you."

Mo Fang beamed and then wrapped his arms around his neck again, pulling him in for another kiss. In any case, he had never expected Li Ming to take advantage of him either. Which was a pity, to be honest.

1