Ch. 17.5 – A very annoying guy [Omake]
219 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A Patron and a server booster in my discord requested for an oc, however he doesn't want it to make any changes to the story so the oc will only be in omakes or side chapters.

Anyways, this chapter would be dedicated to the introduction of that oc.]

[The Patron's name is Vanishing Synax or Damion on discord.]

***

[During the small time-skip where Leo was doing his night hero activities as Black Panther.]

As usual every night, Leo was strolling the streets of the valley, like a certain bat who broods every night.

'It's been three days since I last fought those hyenas, looks like words spread fast and I rarely encounter any crooks.' Leo sighed, not knowing whether to feel sad that he can't practice his skills anymore or be glad that his presence made the valley more peaceful.

'I should probably go back and get some rest.' Leo sighed once again before turning around and preparing to leave when he suddenly heard a piercing scream.

"Aaaahhhhh!"

'Although I don't encounter crooks but that doesn't mean they're completely gone.' Saying this inside his mine, Leo quickly blended with the darkness and started running towards the source of the scream.

On the street, he can see a female pig sweating while trying her best to run.

How did he know she's a pig? The foundation on her face is enough to recognize her gender.

Ignoring the pig looks like she's safe for now, Leo quickly darted his eyes towards the path where she ran from, assuming that the reason for her scream is probably there.

***

"Please stop! Stop it please!"

"Just hold on, I'm not yet done trimming your butt hair. You can't just go raping women around here with such disgusting appearance of your ass. What kind of trim do you want? Taper Fade or what?"

"No! I don't want any of that! Please let me go, I won't do it again!"

As soon as Leo arrived, he was stunned to see a black cloaked individual pinning down a wolf on the ground while the wolf's pants were down, showing his entire lower half to the public.

What stunned Leo more was the scissor on the cloaked individual's hand that was slowly inching towards the wolf's butthole.

Listening to his words earlier, Leo could guess that the black cloaked individual would trim the wolf's butt hair.

Which is both weird and disgusting.

Not wanting to see that happen and taint his eyes, Leo quickly stepped in to stop the black cloaked individual from trimming the wolf's ass hair.

"Hold it right there, I understand that you just stopped this wolf from raping a pig woman but I don't think trimming his.....'hair' would do the job. Leave this to me." Leo said while staring at the black cloaked individual's head covered with a hood, trying to pierce his eyes through the darkness.

"Oh it's you! What was your name again? Black Panty? Black Father? I don't want to sound racist but you don't look black enough to call yourself black." Thankfully, the black cloaked individual let go of the wolf and started chatting with the newly arrived Leo. Though his words are quite annoying.

"It's Black Panther." Leo squinted his eyes, though he was wearing the Black Panther mask reward that he got from finishing the Sub-Quest that kick-started his journey as the Black Panther.

"Right, right. Black Prancer." The man nodded his head, not knowing whether he was purposely misspelling Leo's hero name or not.

"Please just go back from where you came from. Let me handle that wolf." Leo stated, pointing his finger towards the fallen wolf on the ground who has tears dripping from his eyes.

"Oh god! Please don't send me back home! I don't want to go back to my abusive and alcoholic father! Take me with you!" Much to Leo's shock and confusion, the man kneeled on the ground and started crawling towards Leo, all while begging with him.

'What the fuck? Something's wrong with this guy's head!' Leo said inside his mind while on the surface, he just asked with slight concern.

"Abusive father? Who are you and where are you from?"

"You can call me Damion and I'm.....from the Land of Candies...."

"Candies?" Leo felt odd by the name, though he didn't judge immediately.

"Candies Nuts Fit In Yo Mouth!"

Hearing those words, Leo's face started twitching in anger, clenching his fists while glaring at the man who is now known as Damion who was rolling across the ground, his fists hammering down on the ground, expressing how happy he was at his small prank.

"HaHaHaHa! I can't believe you fell for it! Oh man, you must be one of those boomers!"

Ignoring Damion who kept laughing and rolling on the ground, Leo simply grabbed him by the edge of his cloak before entering a throwing stance.

"Eh?"

Before the weird man could react, Leo simply yeeted him up in the sky, using his entire strength to do that.

"Weeeee~" The further Damion goes in the sky, the lower the volume of his voice becomes until he becomes a wink in the night sky.

Patting his palms against each other, Leo looked at the night sky and prayed in his heart.

'Hopefully, I won't encounter that Damion again in the future. Who knew there are mentally ill people in this world? And what is Boomer anyway, it sounds like an explosion.' Putting these thoughts in the back of his mind, Leo grabbed the wolf on the ground and started dragging him towards the entrance of the valley to throw him away.

One thing he hates in this valley is that there are no concepts of guards or police to keep the streets in order.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[I just published chapter 15, I apologize for not being able to publish it.]

.

.

.

3