Chapter 11: Advanced Special Talents
377 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the group of soldiers got out of the woods, some of them finally managed to smile once more. The sight of before obviously hadn’t been forgotten but what they saw now was amazing in their eyes

 

From the moment they were created they were loyalists and there was nothing they cared about more than their Lord and the Empire he intended to create. So when they saw the people that had fought the goblin troops with them last time on their feet cutting and transporting wood alongside the farmers they couldn’t help but smile.

 

Right now it was no longer necessary for 4 people to work together in order to transport a log. Instead, 2 carts could already be seen, each of them manned by 2 of their people. An A-grade architect was truly a wonderful thing, being able to create a cart blueprint within just a couple of hours.

 

Soon the workers spotted them and so they promptly knelt down, this truly was a wonderful feeling. 

 

"Good job you all, come to the mansion at sundown, I will reward you all for your vigor!"

 

Following his statement he walked back towards the village, leaving behind a group of excited farmers and soldiers. 

 

Content that they now had a stable income of resources Jay ordered the soldiers to put everything in the courtyard before going to their houses to rest.

 

Goblin nest gains:

 

- 65 gold (+ some silver)

- F grade interspacial bracelet

- 12 swords

- 3 spears

- 1 special token

- 10 wolf pelts

- 2 inferior advancement crystals

- A young half-elf cub

- Some decent quality elastic rope

- 50 units of food (mostly wolf meat)

- a set of high-quality nice-looking clothes

 

If he hadn't had a D grade interspacial ring, it would've been quite hard carrying all this back and they surely wouldn't have been able to take the food.

 

When he looked at the half-elf cub he was rather surprised, he had expected the cub to cry and throw a tantrum but instead, it just sat there peacefully sucking on her fingers. Jay wasn’t too worried about raising the cub at all. Since it was part goblin he estimated it would grow up in a week or 2, a month at the most.

 

Because of that he also had to think about her future, since it would probably be their first mage and it was technically also his first adopted kid he had to take care of it well.

 

He had decided to move her into the first floor of the magic tower. After granting her access to the magic tower he watched the little cub's face lit up when seeing the beautiful lighting within the tower. A reaction that was to be expected.

 

After he put her on the ground Jay once more reached into his interspacial bracelet before taking out the last tokens he had. An advanced talent and a magical teacher, both of these were extremely rare things to get.

 

After a flash once again 2 people were kneeling before him. On the left was an old man with a long beard that looked as if he could fall over and die at any point now. Meanwhile, on his right, there was a young woman with blue hair and a pretty face.

 

| Name: Mastawald Von Hauser (lv 70) (Tier 2)

 

Talents: S-grade teacher, A-grade magician

Titles: Old man (Unable to increase level any further), Magical Teacher (20% increase in magic-related teaching skills),  Blind follower (This follower will never betray you)

 

Strength: 2

Agility: 4

Intelligence: 50

Politics: 5

Mana: 35

 

Speciality: Keeper of Knowledge (Greatly enhanced memory, Greatly decreased fighting capabilities)

 

Description: A greatly skilled magician loyal to First City. |

 

As expected the old man really was a greatly skilled magician. Other than this he also had a specialty decreasing his fighting capabilities. This wasn't a big surprise as giving a person a second-tier magician would be an absolute cheat early on. Even after a year having a second-tier mage would be an amazing boon to a town’s strength.

 

After reading through the Mage's stats he looked at the advanced talent.

 

| Name: Elysia Evergreen (lv 1)

 

Talents: A grade enchanter, B+ grade magician, B+ grade Golem creator

 

Titles: Experienced enchanter (+20% success rate on enchantments), Skilled enchanter (-10% materials needed per enchantment.),  Blind follower (This follower will never betray you)

 

Strength: 5

Agility: 7

Intelligence: 9

Politics: 5

Mana: 1

 

Speciality: N/A

 

Description: N/A |

 

After reading her talents Jay had to suppress the urge to walk forward and kiss her right then and there. This wasn’t since she was an A-grade enchanter. This would be a great thing and would surely help them a lot but it was completely overshadowed by the fact she was a B+grade golem creator.

A golem creator was immensely powerful. It essentially meant the entire army could attack a place without having to worry about not having a town to return to. Even though Golems generally weren't great at attacking they were amazing at defending and stalling while doing so. Thus in his previous life golem-creation manuals were among the most expensive books on the market, this was despite the massive shortage of golem creators.

 

"Good, good. Old man Von Hauser, this cub is a half-elf, teach her AOE attacks as soon as you can. I will give you access to the second floor of the tower as well."

 

"As you command my lord."

 

"Miss Evergreen, I will be giving you access to the third floor which has an alchemy table. I will also be supplying you with magical cores as soon as possible, make preparations for the creation of 2 golems."

 

"Understood, my liege."

 

Satisfied with his subordinates replies he led them outside. At this point, the sun was setting and all of his subordinated had gathered in the mansion's courtyard. His current workforce was a bit shy of 30. After telling them all to rise from their kneeling position he started giving out rewards. A gold coin to each of the people who fought in the goblin-battle as well as for architect Gariel. Other then this General Green was also given the F grade interspacial bracelet.

 

Then a few hundred silver coins were divided amongst the others, to thank them for their good work. Additionally, he had spent a bit of gold to get a few barrels of low-quality beer, a present all enjoyed.

 

They feasted until the night was nearly over before retiring to their own houses. A few people even first passed by the market to get themselves something. As such he saw one of the soldiers buy a little gem he wanted to use to adorn his sword's handle. While most others ended up deciding to save their money.

13