Prologue
1.5k 17 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

— 

I am your normal average boy. 

Maybe not, since i got kidnapped caught and somehow become a Hero in another world. 

With a system, that makes me do risky task to save the world. So i can live on. I ended up became a hero, No 1 hero in that world. 

But i, dont know what is the meaning of life. I just keep living on. And hopes to make happines after all of this ends. After i completed the tasks in system. 

And then the last task was released.

Is to defeat the Demon lord. So i go to kill the Demon lord. 

But i, already tired of this life. And don't have any hope to live. I planned to kill my self after i kill the Demon king. 

Naive me, the Demon king is too strong. I lost. Compared to me, i think i need to train myself 100 years to win over him. No. 1 Hero is a funny title now. 

But at the end of my life. Strange things happened. He smile at me. And praise me for my hardwork. And tell me im doing good enough. I think it's just a sarcasm. But

[Thank you]

The last word i say is thank you. And directed to my enemy. No, my rival.

And then, i warped with a warm light. And reborn to my original world, earth. 

The end.

[ The end of life of the past me]

It's not like i want to live again. 

But F*ck now i reborn as a girl. My chilhood friend is a Harem king. And my bestfriend is your typical male-OP-protagonist. 

Somehow i get involved into otome game story that said im the villaines. 

And the most fucking thing is my class get reported for being the most troublesome class. And 0.7 second before Headmaster come into my class we are transported to another world. 

With 2 shounen protagonist and 1 otome heroine here. What can i do to keep myself safe? My Slow life? 

Thanks, im dying. 

-
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
29