Chapter 4: Returning To The Empire
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jedion woke up from his nap he remembered the cultivation system in the Heavens and worlds. Which is the body realm, foundation realm, soul formation, and core refining realm, which marks the start of cultivation. The next stages of cultivation are the king realm, the emperor realm, the heavenly king realm, the transcendence realm , the immortal core and immortal soul formation realm , the human immortal, the earth immortal, the immortal king, and the immortal emperor. After that, you can reach the immortal realm. When Jeidon returned to the empire, he was 15 years old, he saw that it was drastically different from what he had known in the past. The people were suffering greatly, with less food, fewer jobs, and an increase in robbers and bandits, while the king was having a happy and opulent life. But Jedion was more concerned about the commoners and previous nobility selling their children to the monarch in exchange for food and gold coins, it worried him. He was aware that he would use them to raise his level of cultivation from king level to emperor. He then assumed the identity of a noble from a different tribe to lead his followers in taking action against the evildoers of his empire, to stop the evil god, and rebuild the kingdom. After years of investigation on the dragon island, Jedion discovered the center of the malevolent energy of the evil god Balturz was underneath the slums of the Alpine empire, as his consciousness was in the the empire’s castle, while the slums had the world's largest concentration of malevolent energy known to man due to the horrors that took place there.

0