Chapter 5: The Conquest
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeidon and his friends regrouped inside a local inn where they discussed what happened in the empire's capital so far. They found out that the capital was less prosperous than cities in the suburbs and found out that many people were being sacrificed by the guards to the king. Jedion then set up a space array to transport them out of the capital into the next big city named the Ravera, the richest city in the kingdom of Alpine and under no one’s rule due to the mayor's significant power to even rival the king's power. During the next year, Jedion and his comrades began to wipe out the possessed and weaken his father's power. The king was in seclusion during this time and was not nervous because he would be promoted to the next stage of cultivation and was more powerful than his son but was wrong as Jedion had broken through to the immortal king-level realm and no one on this plane was a match for him. The reason why Jedion didn't kill his father directly was that someone else was behind his father and was the cause of all this. It was the king's most trusted servant who got possessed 3,000 years ago when cultivation was on the rise and people were full of life and wanted to become immortal.

0