3: Ended To Start Again
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Massive, gleaming block of iron encased Shokyo, halting all of his movements. Under thousands of pounds of weight he was captured.

Sinadam was studying his face carefully. All four eyes remembering each feature. From those snow-white hair, to those captivating pink eyes. From that sharp jawline, to that perfectly shaped face.

Sinadam said, "Such waste, someone like you is on the opposite side of my master."

Shokyo raised an eyebrow. "Your master?" His curiosity was piqued.

Sinadam said, "Yes, my master. What makes you think I am my own ruler? I am just a loyal follower to my one and only-"

"Who, Mary? Because you seem like a little lamb with fleece as white as snow!" Shokyo bursted into laughter.

Sinadam grunted like a wild beast. Muscles tightened, he flicked his wrist. The iron slab stopping Shokyo morphed a little, covering up his mouth, too. Now he couldn't speak.

Sinadam said, "You are unable to comprehend the scale of my journey. Xenoverse Convergence Point is a singular entity all across reality. It is a point where all concepts, universes, timelines, dimensions, consciousness, anything you may say, comes together."ย 

He added, "Whoever has Xenoverse Convergence Point can reshape reality to will. They could manipulate all things which ever were, are, and will be."

Sinadam closed all of his eyes, scratching his golden horns. He said, "Seishin Shokyo, I would like to invite you to my grand adventure. With you under my master, we will never face any challenge ever again!"

๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ด, ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ…„:

Osamu hesitantly walked inside the warehouse, where the air was electric and sweet. He was hunched back, tip toeing his way across the corners. He thought, "I just need to steal the orb back, and go to Mr. Seishin. This should be easy! I hope..."

Squish!

He mistakenly stepped on a mango, squishing it. "Jeezus Christ," he groaned. All Simisapiens stopped dancing. They grabbed their tails, pointing them at him like guns.ย 

He raised his hands up, smiling nervously. He chuckled a little, rubbing the back of his neck. He said, "Hello, mo- monkeys?" He thought, "I hope no one takes this out of context."

King Ribak's irises made their way across, spotting him. He grabbed his drum, which would have weighed more than most cars, and put it aside easily. He boomed, "What are you doing here, archmage?"

Osamu pointed at Xenoverse Convergence Point. "That," he said. "I am here for that... Your majesty... King, Lord, I don't know... Sir?"

King Ribak looked at the orb with curiosity and wonder. He gently lowered his head, frowning. "This-" He stopped. He started beating his chest, screeching and howling like a monster. The warehouse shook.

Osamu felt disgusted, as some spit fell down upon him. "I will piss myself," he thought. He wiped his face off.

King Ribak continued, "This orb is magic. It can fulfill wishes we couldn't by ourselves."

All Simisapiens started jumping up-and-down in excitement, cheering. King Ribak added, "From this, tonight I will make a wish. A night which never ends, endless supply of fruits which never rot, and that we dance till eternity!" His declaration echoed.

Osamu thought, "Doesn't sound half bad-"

"And that we, Simisapiens, rule the world!"

"I take back my words," Osamu thought, frowning. He sighed, a sign of resignation on his breath. He said, "You leave me with no choice then." He looked up with a spark of determination in his hypnotic blue eyes.ย 

He leaped forward, rushing across the warehouse. All he left behindโ€”a grand whoosh and a blur. The ground cracked wherever he stepped.

All Simisapiens readied their tails. They morphed, opening up like barrels. They cried together, "Shoot!"

From their tails, they started blasting bananas at Osamu. Flying at him at supersonic speed like real bullets.

Osamu ducked a few. He jumped over a few. Maneuvering across all the crossfire, he climbed up King Ribak. His hands on the orb, as the giant ape also grabbed it tightly.

Both looked at each other straight in the eye. King Ribak said, "Leave it, archmage. You cannot overpower my sheer strength."

Osamu said, "I don't know about that..." He extended his jaw forward. His shark-like teeth shifted, elongating and sharpening further. He grew gills and a fin on his head. "No orb, no wishes!"

He bit Xenoverse Convergence Point with his mighty jaw, pressing his canines into it. Like a predator hunting the flesh of a prey, the sheer strength of his bite wobbled space-time in their immediate surroundings.

Crack!

He destroyed Xenoverse Convergence Point, tearing it apart with a massive recoil. Both him and King Ribak flew in opposite directions, crashing on different walls.ย 

Osamu rose back up. His head was reveling, almost nauseous, but he had reverted back to normal. "With no orb," he said, "you cannot fulfill those selfish wishes of yours! Go back with your people, Rival!"

King Ribak growled, "King Ribak-"

A grand earthquake came from the earth, sending shockwaves to their ribs. Both looked at each other in terror. A mutual terror. A primal instinct that something was bad. The ship was going down.

๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ:

Sinadam stared far towards the city. His fur was raised up in goosebumps. His eyes of arrogance now dripped with anger and disappointment. "Mortals," he said, disdainfully. His muscles tightened up, and his heart skipped few beats.

Shokyo's bright pink eyes started pulsating with energy. The iron slab which cemented his figure bursted away in molecules, leaving him free. He dusted off his clothes, smiling like a champion.ย 

Sinadam asked, "You could have escaped anytime?"

"Obviously," Shokyo scoffed. "I manipulate gravity, after all." His smug was brighter than the sun above.

Sinadam said, "Though it is of no use now."

"What happened," Shokyo asked. "My eyes feel a sudden surge of energy. It is not even coming from somewhere... It is coming from... Everywhere." His face flicked. A little concern washed over him.

Sinadam said, "Your friend with purple hair, that man destroyed Xenoverse Convergence Point. With the singular point of all reality gone, reality will cease to exist in the matter of..." He paused. He was remembering how time is calculated on Earth. "Yes, in the matter of few seconds. All of reality will be wiped out. All."

Shokyo's smug chipped away. All of his confidence rusted and fell. He could hear his own heartbeat like a ticking time bomb. "All of reality," he shouted. "There must be a way to save things!"

The sky cracked above them. It literally cracked as if made of glass. The sun extinguished, leaving behind a great veil of darkness on Earth. People of all ages started fading away. Dates and time became concepts unknown to man.

Sinadam sat down, defeated. "There is nothing we can do." He closed his eyes, lost. He faded away, too, gone to oblivion. "Though, as a timeless entity, I will continue to exist beyond it!"

Shokyo's eyes widened in horror. His hair floated in a nonexistent wind, as he clenched his fist. His veins started appearing. "No... I cannot accept defeat this fast..." The ground beneath him got wiped away, as he found himself in a complete void with no light or life.ย 

He started fading away, too. He could see beyond himself. His opacity had gone significantly down. "Mayo... Miwa... Osamu..." A tear rolled down his eyes. He gnashed his teeth.ย 

"Special theory of relativity."

And then there was nothing. No life or light, no man or child, and certainly not sides or ends.ย 

Until there was.

Shokyo stepped forward, bursting with a wild azure light. He was crackling with energy. "If I exert enough gravity, I can rewind time!" His bones were making sounds, and his silhouette was burning in a bright blue aura. In a brilliant flash of radiant marine colored rays, time across the Xenoverse clocked backwards. And hence, everything was again.

There was life, there was light. There was man, and there was his child. And certainly directions and limits came back.

Shokyo was standing still, holding Osamu by his shirt. It was before Osamu ever entered the warehouse.ย 

Shokyo sighed. A metallic chocker grew on his neck like a dog-collar. A restrictor, that will reduce his power to five percent for few months because he overexerted himself.

Osamu looked at him, confused. "Mr. Seishin?"

Shokyo said, "It is of no use now, Osamu." He thought, "That goat Yokami, he managed to steal the whatever convergence point while I rewound time. He's a strange one."

Shokyo's feet trembled as he walked forward. He was feeling lightheaded. After using teleportation for most of his life, it was his first time genuinely walking. And it was difficult for him.

He fell.

Osamu said, "I will take you to little lady's sports event, Mr. Seishin! On my back!" He saluted.

Shokyo, laying on the ground, raised his thumb. "Thanks," he said. "You really are a true brother from another mother." He collapsed.

2